Rebecca Lamb #80 forced into a low fat diet, a hospital visit can't make this hunnipot quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever has went on with the AO ad one thing is certain, she will never get work with them again. That ad was ridiculous. I’m so embarrassed for her thinking it was ok to put out there. She doesn’t have what it takes to advertise anything. She just doesn’t. I don’t know how shes ever managed to get any ads, pure luck or a fluke, it certainly isn’t for her ability.
She needs to give it up, she’s making a head of herself. She’s not in the same league as the influencers she copies. Also her house just doesn’t have the look that I’d be looking for as a company when paying for someone to advertise my product. Her kitchen in particular looks hideous in photos, it’s just so dark and dungeon like. Id say she’s lucky if she gets another ad this side of Christmas. And if she does that’ll be one more brand that won’t use her again.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Whatever has went on with the AO ad one thing is certain, she will never get work with them again. That ad was ridiculous. I’m so embarrassed for her thinking it was ok to put out there. She doesn’t have what it takes to advertise anything. She just doesn’t. I don’t know how shes ever managed to get any ads, pure luck or a fluke, it certainly isn’t for her ability.
She needs to give it up, she’s making a head of herself. She’s not in the same league as the influencers she copies. Also her house just doesn’t have the look that I’d be looking for as a company when paying for someone to advertise my product. Her kitchen in particular looks hideous in photos, it’s just so dark and dungeon like. Id say she’s lucky if she gets another ad this side of Christmas. And if she does that’ll be one more brand that won’t use her again.
I think she needs to get out the dungeon and get a job !!

OK correcting myself, proteinworld slender scoop is only 10g so it's a teeny scoop.
Swipe up for 30% off! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she needs to get out the dungeon and get a job !!
She wouldn't be able to cope, if she got a job at a call centre let's just say, if she wasn't centre of attention with people fawning over her and telling her how beautiful and inspurashunel she was she would go to pieces. With her insta "career" she's created this unrealistic echo chamber where she can comfortably exist with all her sheep heaping praise on her day in day out.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I really dont think protein powder is very good for your tummeh. I know it gives me issues if I have too much. I’m sure it takes a lot of processing by your liver. I hope she doesn’t have any followers with the same liver/gallstones issue and little ability to think for themselves who think she knows what she is doing!

I’ve googled it, and she shouldn’t be using it 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I really dont think protein powder is very good for your tummeh. I know it gives me issues if I have too much. I’m sure it takes a lot of processing by your liver. I hope she doesn’t have any followers with the same liver/gallstones issue and little ability to think for themselves who think she knows what she is doing!

I’ve googled it, and she shouldn’t be using it 🤦‍♀️
She’s got a very lazy outlook on what is healthy. She won’t do any research on her specific dietary needs.

Reactions: 11
She clearly has no idea how to cook or any clue about nutrition. At this stage she may as well get some low fat microwave meals to have with her 3 leaves of Spinach

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So getting a free green teddy didn't sell it to you? 🤣

*Totally agree with what you have said, her #ads are sloppy. They don't tell you anything about the product other than 'it's supper gorgeous' and she generally looks a mess in them.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So getting a free green teddy didn't sell it to you? 🤣

*Totally agree with what you have said, her #ads are sloppy. They don't tell you anything about the product other than 'it's supper gorgeous' and she generally looks a mess in them.
Her ads are so bad aren’t they! I’m still in the process of entertaining myself with some of the old threads. I’m on thread 13 at the moment which is when she was gifted a villa by James Villas. It’s ridiculous! She did a Q&A and somebody asked how many her villa would sleep, she just replied she thinks it’s 6 but they’d have to check the James villa website 😱 and somebody else asked if a villa worked out to be expensive, she posted the question but didn’t actually answer it 🤣. If she’s been generously gifted anything, she should have the decency to research whatever it is she’s received & do a decent job at advertising it. It’s insulting really to the families who can’t afford these things, seeing her receiving them for free & then not even advertising them well.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her having that house winds me up, massively. I would kill to live there. Its in a beautiful location and done up properly it would be absolutely stunning. It would be my dream house. It desperately needs some tlc and proper renovation. I would do it in a heartbeat. She doesn't realise how lucky she is. Instead of crappy polyester clothing hauls, she should be putting money towards her children and her house. Invest in her future. Just annoys me how wrong she gets it 😒 🙄

Her having that house winds me up, massively. I would kill to live there. Its in a beautiful location and done up properly it would be absolutely stunning. It would be my dream house. It desperately needs some tlc and proper renovation. I would do it in a heartbeat. She doesn't realise how lucky she is. Instead of crappy polyester clothing hauls, she should be putting money towards her children and her house. Invest in her future. Just annoys me how wrong she gets it 😒 🙄
Don’t worry she doesn’t need to invest in her future, she has her pension ✨Mr Hobson Snr✨

Reactions: 13
sorry but this is really making me angry now, I have endometriosis and am in agony most of the time, I have been told I will have to wait upto 18 months for my operation but Beggy can swan around ‘pain free’, going to hair removal appointments, days out etc with her kids and basically be fine but only wait 6 weeks for hers😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
sorry but this is really making me angry now, I have endometriosis and am in agony most of the time, I have been told I will have to wait upto 18 months for my operation but Beggy can swan around ‘pain free’, going to hair removal appointments, days out etc with her kids and basically be fine but only wait 6 weeks for hers😡
It won’t be 6 weeks 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She clearly has no idea how to cook or any clue about nutrition. At this stage she may as well get some low fat microwave meals to have with her 3 leaves of Spinach
This is actually a really good shout for someone like her. She's thick as pig tit, and clearly can't read a label properly, so to give herself the best chance, she should go grab 14 ready meals advertised as 'low fat' for the week's lunches and teas. She could have a lovely big side of roasted/steamed/stir fried/boiled veggies, to fill them out. Job done. Breakfasts could be egg white omelettes with lean meat and toms/mushrooms etc, oats with fruit, yoghurt with fruit, she can eat things like chicken sausages if she wants a toastie etc. Its not that hard to get your overall fat down. Im assuming they'd have given her a target number of grams for fat and sat fat, and a food list? 👀

This women seriously 😐
The gallbladder saga
The whole I need to eat healthy …. Then just thinks opening a bag of spinach & placing it on food

she more vanilla than vanilla
Basic , boring , & utterly tasteless !

im watching her with the healthy eating and cringing at her …

I work in nutrition for the local authorities and seriously my 10/11 year old clinet’s have more aptitude and knowledge around food , macronutrients and health than she does

why is she such a god dam MELT

lazy lazy person that’s what she is

All for the gram , I’ll be fuming if some food or diet/health company work with her
I’ve a feeling she acts like she has no clue so she can get a paid AD 🤪🤯

Reactions: 18
She’s off for laser hair removal! For the love of god don’t go near that I hairline! She will be Becky 10 head ! Got to be gifted lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Say what you like about LJC but that video of the Disney cruise showed exactly what it was all about and if I had kids would have made me consider booking one!

Rebecca's said before that she doesn't worry about future, but it's like she's got no long term vision for anything hence why her channel/Instagram will never be as successful as most other influencers.....

I bet when James Villa gifted her that free stay but she had to pay for her own flights she thought she was above it, and thinks so much of herself that she should be getting free flights, spending money and paid to do the ad as well😄😄😄

I don't know how she doesn't twig that it's baby steps. She needs to make an excellent job with what she sees as "smaller" gifted experiences in order to show other businesses what she can do and attract bigger jobs 🙄🙄

Reactions: 15
It’s the summer holidays 🤷‍♀️ At least wait til the boys go back to school before you spend all that time and money on yourself !

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.