Rebecca Lamb #80 forced into a low fat diet, a hospital visit can't make this hunnipot quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everytime I see her living room I shudder. That floor is disgusting. The whole house is tit
D75A23CD-578E-4AF9-B69E-BF26E25BFE99.jpeg

Reactions: 10
She’s right as rain again, in no pain and in no rush to cancel the holiday for ‘her op’ until Steve wants to go out again and she’s crippled over in agony

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Serious question, could she not just look on the back of the packet?

She needs to get that filler sorted, it’s almost touching her dodgy nostrils!
She looks horrendous here, really grey, sweaty and ill looking. She needs to get herself offline and take stock of her life

Reactions: 12
Ok I am here to help her (because I feel it’s my duty 🙄😂)
If she pays a little extra for the MyFitnessPal app she already has then she can litteraly scan foods and see the fat content. Voila 👌🏼
You don’t even have to pay for that, I do that and I don’t pay!

Reactions: 3
Omg it really is 🥴🤢 she looks like she's heading for a breakdown. Not being able to eat slowehhh cookerrrrrr cookie dough will tip her over the edge
Oh she’ll eat it anyway. She’s the type to eat junk food just to force being seen quicker as an emergency

Reactions: 11
OK so it’s just come to me but here’s my theory on the gallbladder/hospital situation over the weekend… her AO ad TANKED at what, 100 likes 😳? I wonder if she had some kind of deal with them to get a certain fee for a certain amount of engagement (which she obviously didn’t hit) and therefore over exaggerated the whole situation to get herself into hospital and thought it might give her some leeway with her AO contract 😱 it’ll be interesting to see what happens over the next few weeks with her diet/holiday/op … my money is on “sorrrr cus av been sooorrr healtheh oh ma lorrr fat diet my gallstones have actualeh gone and I dorrr-nt need mah op anymore but we alreadeh cancelled our holideeeh just in case soorrr we’re not going away now either sorr I’m sorrrrr gutted” 😜😜😜😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
“Only spent half an hour at tropical world”. Actual knobhead. I used to be a keeper there and it takes a good hour if you actually stop and read signage etc. I doubt she can read but still. No doubt if she actually went with them she rushed them through without letting them actually enjoy it. Genuinely dislike her. Evil lump
What's the point - drives all the way there, pays admission and then stays for half an hour! We spend ages in these places wandering around, watching the animals, coming back to our favourites, reading the info about them, chatting to the keepers etc. They must go in, charge around missing half the stuff then come straight out. Utter Philistines they are! No interest in learning about anything or broadening their horizons. Setting a terrible example to their kids. Kids are sponges at that age and want to learn about things. Has she ever taken them to an art gallery or museum - stupid question of course she hasn't. bleeping Billy Bob's, mdonalds and Asda is their limit. Poor kids but they're doomed with such cretinous parents.

What's the point - drives all the way there, pays admission and then stays for half an hour! We spend ages in these places wandering around, watching the animals, coming back to our favourites, reading the info about them, chatting to the keepers etc. They must go in, charge around missing half the stuff then come straight out. Utter Philistines they are! No interest in learning about anything or broadening their horizons. Setting a terrible example to their kids. Kids are sponges at that age and want to learn about things. Has she ever taken them to an art gallery or museum - stupid question of course she hasn't. bleeping Billy Bob's, mdonalds and Asda is their limit. Poor kids but they're doomed with such cretinous parents.
I meant Aldeh not Asda

Reactions: 16

I meant Aldeh not Asda
Does she do these activities just as a box ticking exercise?

Reactions: 12

I meant Aldeh not Asda
I wonder if it was another gifted outing… like the last one she decided to take when it was pissing down with rain, they stayed for an hour and fucked off back home. Paid for by Asda when she doesn’t even shop there 😣

Reactions: 14

I meant Aldeh not Asda
Also, don't know why she came out of tropical world and went to Yeadon tarn for a quick walk around that takes ten mins. Tropical world is right next to roundhay Park which is huge, they could have had a lovely long walk around there and there's 2 playgrounds too. She's so backwards, I just don't get it!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Serious question, could she not just look on the back of the packet?

She needs to get that filler sorted, it’s almost touching her dodgy nostrils!
It genuinely looks like she has used that pillow face instagram filter there 😂 i don't think she's aware that filler a tally can migrate and need dissolving.

Reactions: 7
OK so it’s just come to me but here’s my theory on the gallbladder/hospital situation over the weekend… her AO ad TANKED at what, 100 likes 😳? I wonder if she had some kind of deal with them to get a certain fee for a certain amount of engagement (which she obviously didn’t hit) and therefore over exaggerated the whole situation to get herself into hospital and thought it might give her some leeway with her AO contract 😱 it’ll be interesting to see what happens over the next few weeks with her diet/holiday/op … my money is on “sorrrr cus av been sooorrr healtheh oh ma lorrr fat diet my gallstones have actualeh gone and I dorrr-nt need mah op anymore but we alreadeh cancelled our holideeeh just in case soorrr we’re not going away now either sorr I’m sorrrrr gutted” 😜😜😜😜
This is what I think too. AO are a pretty big company & to gift something like a dishwasher, they must have wanted more than a post with 100 likes & a tit story of the boys swinging the bear around. I think she’s panicked, was maybe a bit uncomfortable after her eating session with her friend anyway, so decided to exaggerate it to get into hospital so when AO start asking questions she can use that as an excuse & maybe get more time or maybe they’ll ask her to do a few more stories on it or something. I think this is why she hasn’t cancelled her holiday & also why the hospital haven’t actually given her any diet tips. I think the op thing is all bullshit, they’ve probably just told her she needs to start eating better & that’s it.

The one thing I find strange about the AO post is, she hasn’t made it clear if the dishwasher was gifted but if it was then shouldn’t she talk about it a bit more. Do a post about some of the features. Maybe do a quick story showing how easy it is to use. Her content is so bad, I wish companies would research her work before they worked with her because she doesn’t deserve the freebies that she gets.

Reactions: 18
Why doesn't she eat eggs for breakfast. I thought she loves eggs. Could even add some spinach. Have it on a muffin. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.