Rebecca Lamb #80 forced into a low fat diet, a hospital visit can't make this hunnipot quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got a very lazy outlook on what is healthy. She won’t do any research on her specific dietary needs.
She doesn't give a crap about others with similar health issues or how she could help them. She put out a request for healthy meal ideas but never mentioned it again - shared responses etc. She could have started a helpful discussion there about healthy ideas/misconceptions etc.
Also why is she going on about dairy free/vegan all the time - is she otay?

Reactions: 21
She doesn't give a crap about others with similar health issues or how she could help them. She put out a request for healthy meal ideas but never mentioned it again - shared responses etc. She could have started a helpful discussion there about healthy ideas/misconceptions etc.
Also why is she going on about dairy free/vegan all the time - is she otay?
She’s just too thick to think of that. She’s useless at creating content, can’t see further than her own nose. And she automatically thinks dairy free & vegan is healthy. Again, thick as tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
bleeping around wasting money on panelling when there's umpteen ceilings that need fixed in the dungeon as well as all the windows need replacing as I'm sure the one in the kids room is single glazed! 🙄

Reactions: 26
bleeping around wasting money on panelling when there's umpteen ceilings that need fixed in the dungeon as well as all the windows need replacing as I'm sure the one in the kids room is single glazed! 🙄
The fresh air in the coming cold months will be good for them. Everything in modurashun.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Paying for laser hair removal whilst still having manky carpet on your bedroom floor that the old owners had down for 50 years 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I didn’t mind panelling until every fucker on the entire earth started doing it 🤣
Same. I really wanted it in my room but wanted to do my children's room first. Then when it was time to do mine about 90%people I know done it so now I don't want it 😂

Reactions: 14
Remember at the start of the year Rebecca said they were gonna move to Spehhhhnnn in a few months 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She deserves nothing but the worst. You can’t go through life doing less than the bare minimum in every aspect and deserve the best. No neglectful mother deserves anything but a good hard punch. I just spent £40 on George and got a puddle suit, pjs, 4 long sleeve tops and a T-shirt. We didn’t need much else until we are fully into autumn/winter but it shows you can get a decent amount of clothing for little money!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Mad isn’t it.

I think he’s probably just as bad. He would rather drive round in his fancy cars than have his kids dressed properly, fed properly & any extra needs taken care of.
He really is a poor father , he has as much responsibility as her for looking after the boys and making sure they are taken care of properly and any development issues fully looked in to .

What does he do all day apart from posing driving all around the Dales at excessive speed in his ridiculous cars ?

Reactions: 20
Someone please explain to me why she is so obsessed with dairy free?! Does she think that dairy free equals fat free?? I genuinely don't understand? Surely she should be more interested in the fat content with gall stones 🤔 There's fat and sugar in the ice cream and the cone. So it's as unhealthy as a normal ice cream 🥴🥴

Reactions: 29
Someone please explain to me why she is so obsessed with dairy free?! Does she think that dairy free equals fat free?? I genuinely don't understand? Surely she should be more interested in the fat content with gall stones 🤔 There's fat and sugar in the ice cream and the cone. So it's as unhealthy as a normal ice cream 🥴🥴
I was just about to ask the same thing.

Also, is that a love bite on her tit? 🤢 Surrr surrrr classeehhhh
1364C547-D5B2-47EE-8098-0A5056079BA4.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She definitely thinks it’s healthy just because it’s dairy free. It’s all she’s been going on about since coming out of hospital. Dairy free yoghurt, dairy free ice cream, dairy free milk etc. So to her because they’re healthier than the dairy alternative, she just goes along blindly eating them without thinking that actually they still have fat in them.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.