Rebecca Lamb #80 forced into a low fat diet, a hospital visit can't make this hunnipot quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely thinks it’s healthy just because it’s dairy free. It’s all she’s been going on about since coming out of hospital. Dairy free yoghurt, dairy free ice cream, dairy free milk etc. So to her because they’re healthier than the dairy alternative, she just goes along blindly eating them without thinking that actually they still have fat in them.
Do you think she’s actually been told she’s got a dairy intolerance but just can’t back track on the gallstones saga!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have had vegan ice cream before and it’s just blended up cashews & flavouring, wholeeee lotta fat going straight for your gallstones gal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's just me me me with her isn't it - clothes, bags, hair, nails, eyelashes, brows etc etc. How does Steve stick her?
Probably because he looks like the love child of Theodore the chipmunk and a highly flushed woman on HRT 😂

I was just about to ask the same thing.

Also, is that a love bite on her tit? 🤢 Surrr surrrr classeehhhh
View attachment 730959
It’s probably spider bites from all the spiders that must crawl out that god awful wooden beams in her barn.

Attachments

• Haha
Dishwasher - gifted
Green teddy - gifted
Intelligence level - not gifted
Chins - models own

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Do you think she’s actually been told she’s got a dairy intolerance but just can’t back track on the gallstones saga!
I think she has dug herself a hole she can’t get out of. I wouldn’t be surprised if she has lied about what’s really wrong, but like you said, she’s made such a saga out of it the past 2 months & told so many different stories that she now has to carry on with it. I think in a months time she will either just go very quiet about it & hope nobody asks any questions, or she’ll say she’s made a miraculous recovery because she’s so super healthy & always been into eating healthy & fitness and stuff 🤣

Reactions: 22
I think she has dug herself a hole she can’t get out of. I wouldn’t be surprised if she has lied about what’s really wrong, but like you said, she’s made such a saga out of it the past 2 months & told so many different stories that she now has to carry on with it. I think in a months time she will either just go very quiet about it & hope nobody asks any questions, or she’ll say she’s made a miraculous recovery because she’s so super healthy & always been into eating healthy & fitness and stuff 🤣
Something definitely doesn’t add up she has to be bullshitting. No bruises from the apparent IV she had, miraculous recovery and eating ice creams after 2? (Correct me if I’m wrong) days of been out of hospital. She’s definitely gonna go quiet about the situation claim she had to cancel her pretend holiday as a result of it but never go back to hospital unless Steve is due a night out and it suits. Funny how it’s always been the weekend she’s gone in to hospital, clever gallstones

Reactions: 20
I have had vegan ice cream before and it’s just blended up cashews & flavouring, wholeeee lotta fat going straight for your gallstones gal 😂
Exactly this! Most likely nut based for vegan ice cream! Yes, nuts in moderashun are good fats BUT not when coupled with copious amounts of sugar and flavourings to make it taste like a normal dairy ice cream! Let's not forget she's already had a tit load of almond milk in her protein shake! Veganism can be just as unhealthy if your diet consists of mostly nuts and pure sugar, you twit Becky!!! 🤣🤣🤣

She's so painfully uneducated it hurts my brain and she has no intention of actually educating herself🤦‍♀️

From my medical worker friends from what I understand they get a fair few people bullshitting for attention but unfortunately the time they ignore them could be the time it's something serious so they have to take each incident on its own merit 😩 so I'd say Airedale hospital staff are sick of her but they had to monitor her for a certain amount of time to rule out anything serious but I reckon it's unexplained and she's not been told by any medical professional that she's getting her gallbladder out. She probably googled average wait time for gallbladder operation and came up with 6 weeks from that.

I bet another "surgeon" will have a look between now- 6 weeks and come to the miraculous conclusion she doesn't need an op.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I can’t cope with this twit. She’s seen someone else panelling so now she has to jump on the band wagon. Bearing in mind she hasn’t changed her bedroom carpet and her kitchen floor looks like a public toilet. She must do Steve’s head in constantly jumping to the next thing. And alfie has had that T-shirt on the past few days. She’s really is a selfish bleep

• Heart
Her latest home bargains haul. I feel like screaming at her! Showing off the treats she bought for ‘the boys & Steve’ then says she might have a jammy dodger because they’re not too bad. It’s ridiculous that a grown woman can’t last 2 days without having any sugary treats & that she can’t buy anything for her boys without it also being for her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Bought after Sun for the suitcase, but is adamant she’s having her op in 6 weeks and needs 6 weeks to recover, which means her holiday is a no go 🤔 someone make it make sense

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm vegan; have been for 6 years, and my cholesterol/triglycerides are perfect. My pal is vegan and her cholesterol is sky high. I eat as little processed food as possible because I am diabetic and am trying to get in peak shape for fertility treatment. My mate eats ready meals and not much fresh produce.

I wish she would realise that a whole foods plant based diet is healthy and that veganism isn't a diet. Being vegan can be just as unhealthy as being omnivorous, depending on the choices you make. No shame to anyone eating vegan junk here, of course. I'm only referencing it because she's an imbecile and thinks something being plant-based equates to it being healthy. She probably thinks chips are healthy as long as they're deep-fried in veg fat and not lard.

It's a shame that her views on carbs and what constitutes a lot of veg are so skewed.

Would she have been offered a dietitian app as standard after her diagnosis?

I bet a pro at the hoz told her to reduce her dairy consumption and she's just aligned that with plant-based subs. It isn't hard to read packaging. Does she know her colours? There's a traffic light system on everything these days!

Reactions: 19
Bought after Sun from the suitcase, but is adamant she’s having her op in 6 weeks and needs 6 weeks to recover, which means her holiday is a no go 🤔 someone make it make sense
I was going to say is this fucker going on holiday or not!

She does realise crackers aren’t low fat! She’s read the grams for one cracker!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh dear Rebecca, queue the influx of emails to inthestyle who I am most definitely sure won’t want to work with you again following knowledge of the tit you and Steve get up to

Reactions: 13
Oh dear Rebecca, queue the influx of emails to inthestyle who I am most definitely sure won’t want to work with you again following knowledge of the tit you and Steve get up to
bleeping joke how this cretin gets gifted free items. She’s the least deserving bleep I know

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.