Rebecca Lamb #80 forced into a low fat diet, a hospital visit can't make this hunnipot quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all lies for attention. She mentioned a date for her op but then mentioned their holiday & said she doesn’t know what to do for the best. Well Beggy, most people would say their health is more important than a holiday, so any normal person would have cancelled the holiday by now. I think she’s just exaggerating it all now & in a week or two she’s going to say she’s all better & they don’t think she needs an op anymore, so they are still going on holiday.

Oh and Beggy, your food looks tit, again!

Reactions: 24
If anyone’s wondering I have a decaf tetley teabag, few sweeteners and a splash of semi skimmed milk. I hope you all sleep better tonight knowing that information.

What an actual g*mp she is 🙄
Are decaf teabags lower fat than normal teabags? Asking for a friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
“Only spent half an hour at tropical world”. Actual knobhead. I used to be a keeper there and it takes a good hour if you actually stop and read signage etc. I doubt she can read but still. No doubt if she actually went with them she rushed them through without letting them actually enjoy it. Genuinely dislike her. Evil lump

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Driest Bolognese ever. Italians would weep at that sorry attempt. And why is the spinach on top. Why not pop it in the sauce. Hidden veg for the boys.
Its only on there for the photo that will be scooped straight in to the bin before she’s even posted the picture 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If her hair recedes any more she will be needing a toupe.
I came on to say if her hair recedes anymore she’ll be combing her arse! I’m going to guess lack of nutrients have caused this because it’s really bad. No amount of stupid hair gummies or whatever they’re called (testament to her influencer skills there!😂) can help replace a decent diet!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Surely 6-8 weeks wait for the op is probably the time frame they would give years ago where as currently with everything she could be looking at 18 months? I’ll be gob smacked if she has that out before Christmas when she’s had what 2 attacks on it and some people have been in agony yearsssss

Reactions: 20
To me it sounded like if that holiday is real and booked she hasn't cancelled it yet because she's waiting for a date for the 'op'.

Reactions: 3
Surely 6-8 weeks wait for the op is probably the time frame they would give years ago where as currently with everything she could be looking at 18 months? I’ll be gob smacked if she has that out before Christmas when she’s had what 2 attacks on it and some people have been in agony yearsssss
My close friend has been waiting for a gyne op, she's in pain every day and for a week each month can't get out of bed for the agony, she's used all her sick pay and is in an absolute pickle financially as well as emotionally drained with it and on medication for depression because of it. She's been waiting 11 months so far with nothing in the diary yet. That's LeedsTH trust.

It won't be 6 weeks, I'll bet anything.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
My god what an absolute state she looks, greasy hair, 5 o clock shadow 😂😂 her eyes give away the fact she’s lying. Can’t stand the woman but can’t stop watching her for the lols 😜

Reactions: 18
How has she been sent home from hospital, supposedly on the waiting list for her gall bladder out, and been given no information on what her diet should be?!

Reactions: 14
My god what an absolute state she looks, greasy hair, 5 o clock shadow 😂😂 her eyes give away the fact she’s lying. Can’t stand the woman but can’t stop watching her for the lols 😜
I’ve always watched for the lols, but struggling to watch her being such an uneducated twit when it comes to food and health, her stroking her hair pisses me off, and wtf was she doing showing her cup of tea off over and over, I swear she thinks hot drinks make her look like a grown up!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ok I am here to help her (because I feel it’s my duty 🙄😂)
If she pays a little extra for the MyFitnessPal app she already has then she can litteraly scan foods and see the fat content. Voila 👌🏼

Reactions: 15
Do you reckon she will have declared her gall bladder issue to the insurance company when she booked the holiday? I hope not!!🤣

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.