Rebecca Lamb #80 forced into a low fat diet, a hospital visit can't make this hunnipot quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sceptical she's actually with them today. When she was in hospital, Steve did loads with the boys. When she's on days out with them, they are home again within a couple of hours, regardless of how far from home it is! I think she wants to portray to the sheep "aren't I such a great mum doing all these fun things for them even though I'm so poorly. It's all about my boys!" The ego needs a top up 🙄

Reactions: 19
I'm sceptical she's actually with them today. When she was in hospital, Steve did loads with the boys. When she's on days out with them, they are home again within a couple of hours, regardless of how far from home it is! I think she wants to portray to the sheep "aren't I such a great mum doing all these fun things for them even though I'm so poorly. It's all about my boys!" The ego needs a top up 🙄
Yeh I wonder if it’s Steve sending the pics?!

Reactions: 7
Yeh I wonder if it’s Steve sending the pics?!
Normally you could see if they were wearing the same clothes from when Becky was in hospital but that doesn’t work with this family, since the boys are in the same clothes every day 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There’s no excuse for being a dirty cow. There’s plenty of woman who are home alone with kids, busy working mums, single mums etc who all manage to keep up with their basic hygiene and yet somehow begs doesn’t even when she’s got Steve home all day everyday. It makes me sick.

Reactions: 19
Yeh I wonder if it’s Steve sending the pics

Reactions: 3
Yeh I wonder if it’s Steve sending the pics
Now that it’s been mentioned, it does seem strange that she’s not posted any photos of herself with the boys. She usually can’t wait to share her ugly mug with everyone.

Reactions: 14
I’m confused she’s having lactose free milk..but surely that doesn’t mean it’s low fat?!? It’s just got added enzymes to break down the lactose…..please someone correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t see how it would specifically help her gall bladder

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m confused she’s having lactose free milk..but surely that doesn’t mean it’s low fat?!? It’s just got added enzymes to break down the lactose…..please someone correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t see how it would specifically help her gall bladder
Lactose free isn't dairy free nor is it low fat! 😂😂😂

The darting eyes, not one single truth in what she's just said!! 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
God she’s looking rough isn’t she
Omg you are so harsh on her, she's battling to get the care she deserves for her self inflicted illness whilst being a barely there mother, a useless influencer, those clothes don't send themselves back and the photos don't edit themselves you know!!

Maybe we should start a gofundme :unsure:
#prayforbegs
#bossbabes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Lactose free isn't dairy free nor is it low fat! 😂😂😂

The darting eyes, not one single truth in what she's just said!! 😂😂😂
Honestly I was like it literally makes no sense for her to be drinking that 🤣🤣🤣 it’s prob just normal cows milk and she’s just lying through her teeth as per

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The way she makes out like she’s got hundreds of emails to get through that are ‘work’ 😂😂😂
duck right off hun, you barely get any ads anymore, so realistically who the duck is gona be emailing you and how does it constitute work 🥴
She gets more embarrassing everyday. She really is like a big child playing grown up and bullshitting to try and make people think she’s important. Get over yourself, you don’t have a job beggy.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She doesn’t have a bloody clue does she?! Surely the hospital would have given her some leaflets about the kind of changes she needs to make to her diet and not just leave her to make it up as she goes along?

The way she makes out like she’s got hundreds of emails to get through that are ‘work’ 😂😂😂
duck right off hun, you barely get any ads anymore, so realistically who the duck is gona be emailing you and how does it constitute work 🥴
She gets more embarrassing everyday. She really is like a big child playing grown up and bullshitting to try and make people think she’s important. Get over yourself, you don’t have a job beggy.
She probably means she has to send hundreds of begging emails asking companies to ‘work’ with her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If anyone’s wondering I have a decaf tetley teabag, few sweeteners and a splash of semi skimmed milk. I hope you all sleep better tonight knowing that information.

What an actual g*mp she is 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.