Rebecca Lamb #80 forced into a low fat diet, a hospital visit can't make this hunnipot quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buzzing I got another thread title. I would like to thank Rebecca's gallbladder for this opportunity x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Ello everywun
Happeh Chewsdeh
Just little old me in my slippers and crispeh dressing gownd on a walk with the doggehs
No yummeh food for me, just a baked bitatoe with chewna
Swipe up for my slippers
Swipe up for a lumeh hunipots, mama’s got to work, even on a dog walk in my slippers
This KILLED me 🤣🤣 Bitatoe with chewna 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
All her questions always have a bleeping lumi one in there. She just makes them up to ram that bloody face dildo in everyone’s face. And which funny fucker told her she’s naturally beautiful 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She 100% has been told at the hospital "okay Beggy, you need to avoid high fat foods. These are things like cream, cheese, butter etc" and the thick cow has equated that with "go dairy free" without a second thought.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She 100% has been told at the hospital "okay Beggy, you need to avoid high fat foods. These are things like cream, cheese, butter etc" and the thick cow has equated that with "go dairy free" without a second thought.
100% she's been told dairy is high fat so has blindly gone out to buy anything that says 'dairy free' on it without even looking at the nutritional info on the back.... That's a special kind of stupid. You can get fat free dairy cream cheese which would have been better than the coconut oil one she picked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just marking my spot hunipots to hear how Beggy's 'bail' ducts are doing! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Doesn’t she realise how much fat violife has in it?!! Low fat means just that. When I had pancreatitis (the real version not the fake version she’s had) I was nil by mouth two weeks then 0 fat diet for 6 weeks until the gallbladder was taken. Zero fat diet meant just that, all my food had to be zero fat.
She’s putting things made of coconut oil, that’s one of the highest fats there is!
I was in hospital recently and the lady over from me had gallstones and was on a no fat diet. Her board above her bed literally said "no fat diet". We had to eat the same food because there was nothing vegan except potato and beans hahahah. Also I remember having gallstones and any type of fatty food would cause a huge flare up. She really is completely clueless isn't she

Reactions: 10
How does this working mummeh find the time eh, walking the dogs in her slippers & scutty dressing gown, flogging the face sander, & answering all her own Q&A's
Supeh mummeh

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just catching up and I have actually died at dairy free cream cheese spread to replace mayo because she can't have dairy!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Oh Beggy Becky, you absolute bleeping idiot 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 34
All her questions always have a bleeping lumi one in there. She just makes them up to ram that bloody face dildo in everyone’s face. And which funny fucker told her she’s naturally beautiful 🥴
the funniest thing is she added the picture of her with the greasiest hair to that slide! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love how she kept pushing the doctors for herself and her fake diagnosis but hasn’t pushed anyone to get Alfie some help. Classic begs!
It really proves how selfish the both of them are yet again 😒 that poor boy has never stood a chance.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
On the question that says “where do you get your style inspo from” that photo was taken the day she went to hospital!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
What if Alfie has an issues with his hearing (he could have something like glue ear that just needed grommets for a little while), or an undiagnosed tongue tie when he was a baby. The teacher was never ‘pulling her up’ as a troll, she was just trying to get Alfie the help he so badly needs and Rebecca was too vain to realise. It doesn’t even cost her a penny,

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.