Rebecca Lamb #80 forced into a low fat diet, a hospital visit can't make this hunnipot quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That girl miss_shiv36 has taken the time to write fake account under every post 🥴
Get your head out of beggys arse hun and get a life

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Snap!

I' am also a child protection Social Worker :)

Do you think Alfie and Woody would meet the threshold for either Child in need plans, or Child Protection plans? I do, and i would absolutely recommend they be put on child protection plans under the category of neglect.

Also, have you been on the Ingham Family threads? You absolutely should come and join me on there! It is absolutely disgusting how their children are being neglected and suffering emotional harm from the parents.
Definitely, there are so many risk factors that scream neglect - poor supervision/lack of safeguarding during play with the trampoline etc, lack of attention given to Alfie’s development and failure to follow advice from the school, ill fitting clothes, poor oral hygiene, the lack of toys and age appropriate activities for the kids at home, improper bedroom conditions for months and months, the children seeming withdrawn, the list goes on.

I honestly think that if she was living on an estate in Keighley as opposed to a few miles up the road in the dungeon, the kids would most probably be on a plan. I think because of the way she portrays herself as being an ‘influencer’ and affluent/middle class, and also being quite isolated away from services, she’s just flying under the radar 😩

And no I don’t actually know of the Ingham Family but I’ll go for a snoop 👀

Reactions: 22
It's satuday, has the gallbladder started twinging again yet or is beaver heaver staying in tonight?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Honestly the bullshit just keeps coming out her mouth💩💩 Lies & more lies. I honestly think she forgets what lies she tells. As she then lies about her lies😂

Holiday having to be cancelled due to her gallbladder op🤥 Few days later 50days till we go on holiday😂 Are you sure about that? Thought it was cancelled😂😂

As for yesterday’s Friday Topic Chat! She has no idea. No judgement! Of course she will be judging! She is the last person people should tell anything to.

She wants to help people with drug addiction! Oh My God Really! Help your son Becky!! Focus on him & get him the help he needs!

All these swipe ups or ad links she posts. are you not supposed to put who they are for on them?

Reactions: 18
I find it really devious when they don’t put the company name in the Ad link.

Reactions: 5
Is their a reason for them not putting the company name in? What difference does it make putting it in? People will still swipe or use their link.
I think it’s because if you know where it’s from you won’t swipe up, you’ll go directly to the store website. Well that’s what I do anyway, I certainly won’t swipe up on anything she shares, regardless of whether I like it, because I will not help her earn one penny!

Reactions: 9
Is their a reason for them not putting the company name in? What difference does it make putting it in? People will still swipe or use their link.
People will swipe up out of curiosity and bang! They will get money from every purchase you make. It shouldn't be allowed. Its underhand and screams skint and desperate

Reactions: 13
How can all their toys fit in a few small baskets? What about their big toys - castle, farm, car racetracks, train tracks, easel, garage etc.
It’s so sad isn’t it. I know kids don’t need masses of things, but they have so little. Just my barbie collection from when I was a kid was more than every toy those boys own. That story she showed the other week after that apparent play date, they had every toy they owned out on the bedroom floor & it really was barely anything! When me & my sister played barbies, there was no way we’d fit any other toys on our bedroom floor. We would have to clean them all away before we could get something else out. Then when my daughters were young we ended up turning one of our reception rooms into a playroom, they had the huge kallax unit which was full, then another 8 box kallax & then all the bigger toys had to be put in the other corner of the room. Have Alfie & woody got a play kitchen? Alfie’s probably a bit old for one now, but surely Woody would love one!

Do they ever make dens? I used to love making them & my daughters did! I’d constantly be pulling sheets out of the airing cupboard, moving chairs around, every cushion I owned would be on the living room floor! But Alfie & Woody either don’t have any imagination or they’re not allowed to use what little imagination they actually do have 😢

Reactions: 10
It’s so sad isn’t it. I know kids don’t need masses of things, but they have so little. Just my barbie collection from when I was a kid was more than every toy those boys own. That story she showed the other week after that apparent play date, they had every toy they owned out on the bedroom floor & it really was barely anything! When me & my sister played barbies, there was no way we’d fit any other toys on our bedroom floor. We would have to clean them all away before we could get something else out. Then when my daughters were young we ended up turning one of our reception rooms into a playroom, they had the huge kallax unit which was full, then another 8 box kallax & then all the bigger toys had to be put in the other corner of the room. Have Alfie & woody got a play kitchen? Alfie’s probably a bit old for one now, but surely Woody would love one!

Do they ever make dens? I used to love making them & my daughters did! I’d constantly be pulling sheets out of the airing cupboard, moving chairs around, every cushion I owned would be on the living room floor! But Alfie & Woody either don’t have any imagination or they’re not allowed to use what little imagination they actually do have 😢
She probably hasn't got any other sheets than those on the beds. Thats why they are never changed.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I reckon they’re a prime example of parents who have kids but use the tv and gaming as babysitters every day so they can carry on living their own little selfish existences (her playing dress up and him zooming around in his tiny cock car.)

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Snap!

I' am also a child protection Social Worker :)

Do you think Alfie and Woody would meet the threshold for either Child in need plans, or Child Protection plans? I do, and i would absolutely recommend they be put on child protection plans under the category of neglect.

Also, have you been on the Ingham Family threads? You absolutely should come and join me on there! It is absolutely disgusting how their children are being neglected and suffering emotional harm from the parents.
I am often in CP meetings,just out of interest,what would you put on the plan? For arguments sake,if you had an anonymous referral for this family?

Reactions: 2
Excitement and opportunity?! 🤣🤣🤣 can somebody point me in the direction of the excitement and opportunity that Beggy has in her life, because from everything I see, she has the most boring life I’ve ever seen! Wild and extraordinary, oh dear lord 🙄🤣🤣🤣 I am actually crying laughing at this one.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Excitement and opportunity?! 🤣🤣🤣 can somebody point me in the direction of the excitement and opportunity that Beggy has in her life, because from everything I see, she has the most boring life I’ve ever seen! Wild and extraordinary, oh dear lord 🙄🤣🤣🤣 I am actually crying laughing at this one.
B90CA292-145A-4D9B-8D9C-9E0580A349A2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.