Rebecca Lamb #80 forced into a low fat diet, a hospital visit can't make this hunnipot quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stolen pics of her and Woody, why does she sound so surprised?! It's her own fault for exposing those helpless children and their WHOLE little lives online! You have 100% facilitated people using photos of your children you disgusting, pathetic excuse for a mother!
She probably stole them herself for a bit of attention 🙄 I’m sure she’s done it before

• Wow
Reactions: 16
She probably stole them herself for a bit of attention 🙄 I’m sure she’s done it before
Was about to say that! Funny how most pics show her nips and funny how’s it the most photogenic child, I’m smell bullshit somewhere! Remember the appreciation page that was set up 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Can those children not have anything?! Barely a toy in the house, no educational games, posters etc and I've noticed no colouring pencils either. Woody either draws with a biro or highlighter. Probably from her 'office'. No part of their life or home is orientated towards the boys. That house and family have no fun, no laughter and no soul. So sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Stolen pics of her and Woody, why does she sound so surprised?! It's her own fault for exposing those helpless children and their WHOLE little lives online! You have 100% facilitated people using photos of your children you disgusting, pathetic excuse for a mother!
And these are the stolen pictures she knows about. I hate to think where else the pictures that all these instamums share end up.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I have reported almost all the stories on drugs that she has shared today & I have also reported her account. I doubt it will make any difference, but you never know with instagrams algorithm, they might decide to start punishing the accounts that have multiple reports.
I find IG is probably the worst platform for encouraging arseholes like her. They don't hold her accountable for anything she posts,regardless of how many reports are made

But she actively encourages people to use her photos, by sharing other people's posts using her images, saying how wonderful she is, she never has a problem with that

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Right I know I’ve got too much time on my hands but she is claiming it’s tigers first birthday soon. You know the one she found? Well this is the first post where she mentioned her… why does she talk such shite?! What a pathological liar. Imagine lying about finding a cat and then tripping up on your own lies. You would never even know the cats birthday and it’s certainly not the date that they found her so it’s all just bollocks!! I don’t know why this has annoyed me so much 😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
The photo above the boys fireplace isn’t even in the center 🤦🏼‍♀️

Right I know I’ve got too much time on my hands but she is claiming it’s tigers first birthday soon. You know the one she found? Well this is the first post where she mentioned her… why does she talk such shite?! What a pathological liar. Imagine lying about finding a cat and then tripping up on your own lies. You would never even know the cats birthday and it’s certainly not the date that they found her so it’s all just bollocks!! I don’t know why this has annoyed me so much 😂
If the cat was 6 weeks old when she bought it then it would be right that it’s birthday was next week. 😂😂 also I found the post of the kitten when it was for sale I did post the screen shot on here at the time

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Where are the boys toys? There’s next to none in their actual bed room and they don’t have a playroom so where does she keep their toys? Surely that’s not all they have?
Thought the same,my 6 year olds room is coming down with toys. Where are the boys pillows too for sleeping on!? Bets on that they won’t see a bedding change until Xmas

Reactions: 11
She put her jeans on an ad last night saying they’re a true size 12. They’re supposed to be baggy not skin tight. For them to fit properly you’d need a 14/16. Nothing wrong in that just own it you idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The one asking drug users if they feel guilty? I can still see it
Must be because I reported it it’s not showing for me. I forgot that when you report a post you can’t see it anymore

She’s an actual psychopath. Imagine a fully grown woman carrying on like that, making up so many lies. We all know she bought the cat, but her lying about it just proves she’s bleeping nuts. She always has to create a bit of attention around herself. Instagram will be her downfall, she’s too worried about her fake life on there and neglecting her kids in the process. The boys bedroom is lifeless like others have said. It needs a big colourful rug and some personality. Kids posters of their favourite things or characters. But we all know that won’t be allowed because their room has to be insta worthy. what a way to live.
And as for that page she’s complaining about, id put money on that being her. Who in the name of duck would bother making a page of her!? Like honestly this girl is dangerous, she’s a pathological liar!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Just wanna check that this is the same woman that complains about the cold! and can’t wait until summer!
Also the same woman who doesn’t wear makeup but loves wearing makeup everyday…
FF4E6FC1-4332-4C3B-AFB8-1A22009E5B2B.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Must be because I reported it it’s not showing for me. I forgot that when you report a post you can’t see it anymore

She’s an actual psychopath. Imagine a fully grown woman carrying on like that, making up so many lies. We all know she bought the cat, but her lying about it just proves she’s bleeping nuts. She always has to create a bit of attention around herself. Instagram will be her downfall, she’s too worried about her fake life on there and neglecting her kids in the process. The boys bedroom is lifeless like others have said. It needs a big colourful rug and some personality. Kids posters of their favourite things or characters. But we all know that won’t be allowed because their room has to be insta worthy. what a way to live.
And as for that page she’s complaining about, id put money on that being her. Who in the name of duck would bother making a page of her!? Like honestly this girl is dangerous, she’s a pathological liar!
She always somehow manages to find these ‘fake accounts’ as soon as they pop up too 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She put her jeans on an ad last night saying they’re a true size 12. They’re supposed to be baggy not skin tight. For them to fit properly you’d need a 14/16. Nothing wrong in that just own it you idiot.
I'm sorry but she's definitely not got them in a size 12, I got mine in a 14 and I'm a similar size to her and even on me they're tight and everytime I've gone to order them there's never been a size 12 available

Reactions: 10
Wow how obvious is it that she reads what’s on here! Someone posts about the boys not having any toys and an hour later she’s doing a story showing ‘where the stuff in their room is from’ and also pointing out where all the toys are 🤔🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.