Rebecca Lamb #80 forced into a low fat diet, a hospital visit can't make this hunnipot quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think the panelling is for behind their bed?
She must be searching herself constantly if they're legit šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
and if it is legit and sheā€™s moaning theyā€™ve used a photo of Woody, maybe she should think about how theyā€™ve got it!!!!

Reactions: 13
Does it not scare her that some stranger has gone through her Instagram and posted photos of her kids, pretending to be her? Saying things like ā€˜mom will always be there for youā€™ itā€™s creepy as duckā€¦. But she tells people to report the account then immediately starts talking about her porridge for breakfast šŸ¤£šŸ¤Ø

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does it not scare her that some stranger has gone through her Instagram and posted photos of her kids, pretending to be her? Saying things like ā€˜mom will always be there for youā€™ itā€™s creepy as duckā€¦. But she tells people to report the account then immediately starts talking about her porridge for breakfast šŸ¤£šŸ¤Ø
Thatā€™s how you know sheā€™s lying. She couldnā€™t give a tit otherwise she wouldnā€™t put the kids out there on a public profile for all to see. As far as Iā€™m concerned if youā€™re willingly putting your kids photos up for all to see then youā€™ve asked for it. How does she know the photos arenā€™t being used and manipulated for god knows what sort of sites? She just doesnā€™t care plain and simple.

Reactions: 12
Remember the weirdness when the dogs managed to "escape" šŸ§ it was so strange! Her life is one big long car crash and pile up on the motorway. Drama after drama, lie after lie. How sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can those children not have anything?! Barely a toy in the house, no educational games, posters etc and I've noticed no colouring pencils either. Woody either draws with a biro or highlighter. Probably from her 'office'. No part of their life or home is orientated towards the boys. That house and family have no fun, no laughter and no soul. So sad.
Itā€™s awful. I remember when my little girl was teeny and the Health Visitor saying ā€œthereā€™s not one part of your home that children donā€™t take overā€. You can definitely see a child lives in my home but her house is just devoid of any kind of life.

Reactions: 12
To say sheā€™s got 2 kids thatā€™s still a poor amount of toys šŸ˜³ Donā€™t they have any tracks? Big toys like batmans cave etc? My son has a 9 cube kallax type unit, an ottoman and then a mid rise bed so all his bigger toys fit without taking up more floor space. Then thereā€™s another kallax unit in the living room. Itā€™s like a toy shop here. Makes me so sad that all the boys boxes are filled with cheap, tatty Poundland toys. They obviously donā€™t have any toys relevant to their interests because if they did, sheā€™d need a lot more than a small unit and under the bed!

Reactions: 18
I find it so strange that her kids don't seem to have any interests! One likes bulls and they have a random astronaut print on the wall? No sports team, gaming, cartoons, a favourite superhero? I don't think you have to go over the top but you should incorporate some of their likes into their bedroom.

Reactions: 21
Honestly normally I just come on here to write silly things but Iā€™m so fucked off with the stupid, uneducated, SANCTIMONIOUS and plain DAMAGING tit that she is writing on her stories.

ā€˜People who take drugs: donā€™t you feel guilty to your friends and family?ā€™

Rebecca do you have any understanding whatsoever about addiction? Why the duck did you start a conversation about drugs when you clearly donā€™t know the slightest thing about the issues people face and the reasons why people end up in the situations they do, and how hard it is to get out of those situations, and how difficult it is for families?? Honest to god Iā€™m furious.

This is not a pro drugs post, but Iā€™m a child protection social worker and I just cannot BELIEVE that sheā€™s out here ONCE AGAIN giving unsolicited advice and passing judgement on topics she knows absolutely duck all about šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Itā€™s actually dangerous.

Sheā€™s not qualified to give advice or opinion on these topics. She needs to shut up and stick to doing silly q&as about sex or making banana vomit protein pancakes because she knows duck all else about anything important and it scares me that she feels in the position to start dishing out advice.

Snap!

I' am also a child protection Social Worker :)

Do you think Alfie and Woody would meet the threshold for either Child in need plans, or Child Protection plans? I do, and i would absolutely recommend they be put on child protection plans under the category of neglect.

Also, have you been on the Ingham Family threads? You absolutely should come and join me on there! It is absolutely disgusting how their children are being neglected and suffering emotional harm from the parents.

Reactions: 14
Snap!

I' am also a child protection Social Worker :)

Do you think Alfie and Woody would meet the threshold for either Child in need plans, or Child Protection plans? I do, and i would absolutely recommend they be put on child protection plans under the category of neglect.

Also, have you been on the Ingham Family threads? You absolutely should come and join me on there! It is absolutely disgusting how their children are being neglected and suffering emotional harm from the parents.
Funny you say that because last year I said those kids are neglected (emotionally) and was shot down saying Iā€™m being dramatic. I am so sick of people thinking neglect means starving, hitting and nothing else. I donā€™t even say this because I hate Rebecca but I do wish someone, anyone would step in. I just want those boys to grow up and be happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wow how obvious is it that she reads whatā€™s on here! Someone posts about the boys not having any toys and an hour later sheā€™s doing a story showing ā€˜where the stuff in their room is fromā€™ and also pointing out where all the toys are šŸ¤”šŸ¤”
Exactly what I thought x

Reactions: 8
Where are the boys toys? Thereā€™s next to none in their actual bed room and they donā€™t have a playroom so where does she keep their toys? Surely thatā€™s not all they have?
How can all their toys fit in a few small baskets? What about their big toys - castle, farm, car racetracks, train tracks, easel, garage etc.

How can all their toys fit in a few small baskets? What about their big toys - castle, farm, car racetracks, train tracks, easel, garage etc.
Exactly. Toddler toys especially are just huge and such awkward shapes. Thereā€™s no way it would fit in baskets/boxes. So sad šŸ™

Reactions: 11
The damp on the window?!! Surely thatā€™s horrendous for the boyā€™s health!! Iā€™m so shocked!! Maybe the AO bear can buy them a dehumidifier at the very least

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.