Rebecca Lamb #80 forced into a low fat diet, a hospital visit can't make this hunnipot quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now then tattle bastards!

I've been away for quite a while (although I'm sure none of you noticed 😂😂) and of course the first thing I had to do was catch up on the Beggy Bogtrotter tit show.

I cannot deal with her eye bleeping herself and pouting while she's sanding her face, who the duck does she think she is.

She also cracked me up this morning putting chia seeds on her "porridge" - Chia seeds are quite high in fat, a low fat diet on she is not.

What a bleeping useless lump of lard she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
They're not affordable to her when she can't afford to provide the bare basics for her own children. Racking up debt to copy the newest sad fucker selling their souls on the internet for a 'living' over providing comfort, safety and an appropriate standard of living for two innocent little boys. She's particularly riled me today with the stories of the bedroom. Sorry, I don't remember who said above about their health visitor saying kids take over every room in your house. That is absolutely accurate! From my front gate right the way throughout my house, you are in no doubt that children live here. Every single room says this is the home of kids. Appropriate toys for that age certainly can't be completely packed away in boxes, they're huge colourful plastic fantastic! And as much as I'm all into interiors and did have had to adapt to accepting the mess in the early days, I wouldn't have it any other way! I'll hopefully have many years without the fear of standing on random lego blocks when they're grown up, but I dread that day now! She's absolutely disgusting.
You’re so right. Literally every room I would walk in there were signs of children living there. Even my own bedroom had the odd children’s book or small toy. My girls are older now so don’t play with toys & I miss it so much! I would turn back time & do it all over again. I have kept all their Lego, barbies & sylvanian families in my garage ready for when they grow up & have children.

One day she is going to turn around & those boys will be grown & gone. I’d like to say she’ll regret how she has acted in these years & she’ll wish she could go back, but I doubt she will because she’s so selfish she probably won’t care! She’ll just be happy they are grown up so she doesn’t have to provide for them anymore 😢
Agreed 💯

Honestly I see pictures of her suh suh nice bathroom (done all by ✨Steve✨ all by ✨himself✨) and wonder how the duck she has two little lads using it and not one single hideous plastic toy or rubber duck or novelty sponge or obnoxiously shaped kids bubble bath bottle or anything. I have two boys and I get a plastic baby shark/submarine/scuba diving action man wedged up my arse most days if I don’t check the water properly before I get in 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Agreed 💯

Honestly I see pictures of her suh suh nice bathroom (done all by ✨Steve✨ all by ✨himself✨) and wonder how the duck she has two little lads using it and not one single hideous plastic toy or rubber duck or novelty sponge or obnoxiously shaped kids bubble bath bottle or anything. I have two boys and I get a plastic baby shark/submarine/scuba diving action man wedged up my arse most days if I don’t check the water properly before I get in 😂
Oh god yes, how could I forget the bath toys! I had one of those little hammocks that suckered to the side of the bath. I remember getting our bathroom done, it looked so luxurious for about 5 seconds 🤣🤣 bloody rubber ducks, musical dolphins, a boat that squirted water out the top, a bloody pain in the arse but what I wouldn’t give to have had that time slow down 😢 she is missing out on so much & so are those poor kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Here she at the great Yorkshire show 🙄🙄🙄 cos she's so CUNTRY. Just reading the paragraph, and oh look, bulls are her favourite animal. So she has just basically forced it onto Woody too.... 🤣 kid probably isn't even arsed about them, just doing it cos his Mum once mentioned them
20210828_222916.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can someone please clarify, do they have a spare/guest bedroom and a separate ‘office’ for her or is it one room used for both? It seems so odd that the boys share when there’s two potential spare rooms?!?

Reactions: 5
Cheek of her aff linking boots she doesn’t even have the skint flint
As bad as the other day when she aff linked that dress she was apparently 'gifted' - she literally has no shame. How she's not embarrassed is beyond me.

Can someone please clarify, do they have a spare/guest bedroom and a separate ‘office’ for her or is it one room used for both? It seems so odd that the boys share when there’s two potential spare rooms?!?
The "office" is a room that comes off of their bedroom, so you have to go through beggars pit to get to the office. Then they have an additional spare room.
They could of given the boys that big bedroom and had the office as a playroom, but of course that would require you to not be a total selfish bleep.

Here she at the great Yorkshire show 🙄🙄🙄 cos she's so CUNTRY. Just reading the paragraph, and oh look, bulls are her favourite animal. So she has just basically forced it onto Woody too.... 🤣 kid probably isn't even arsed about them, just doing it cos his Mum once mentioned themView attachment 734488
Of course bulls are her favourite animal, they're full of bullshit just like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Long time lurker but had to post tonight...has anyone seen Steve's recent story? Pretty much sums his sexist self up!

I find it bizarre that the discount code for GRYM teeth whitening is "Rebecca25" when it's apparently beavers boys business 🤔👀🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Here she at the great Yorkshire show 🙄🙄🙄 cos she's so CUNTRY. Just reading the paragraph, and oh look, bulls are her favourite animal. So she has just basically forced it onto Woody too.... 🤣 kid probably isn't even arsed about them, just doing it cos his Mum once mentioned themView attachment 734488
She says Woody chasing doggies , well the only dogs allowed in to great yorkshire show are Guide dogs , so big fat lie Becky ! Plus who would allow their child to chase doggies ?!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.