Rebecca Lamb #80 forced into a low fat diet, a hospital visit can't make this hunnipot quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The damp on the window?!! Surely that’s horrendous for the boy’s health!! I’m so shocked!! Maybe the AO bear can buy them a dehumidifier at the very least
It's so bad. And it's summer..just wait til the winter, it'll be pouring down the walls.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Definitely, there are so many risk factors that scream neglect - poor supervision/lack of safeguarding during play with the trampoline etc, lack of attention given to Alfie’s development and failure to follow advice from the school, ill fitting clothes, poor oral hygiene, the lack of toys and age appropriate activities for the kids at home, improper bedroom conditions for months and months, the children seeming withdrawn, the list goes on.

I honestly think that if she was living on an estate in Keighley as opposed to a few miles up the road in the dungeon, the kids would most probably be on a plan. I think because of the way she portrays herself as being an ‘influencer’ and affluent/middle class, and also being quite isolated away from services, she’s just flying under the radar 😩

And no I don’t actually know of the Ingham Family but I’ll go for a snoop 👀
Can't you do a referral if you think they meet the threshold?

Reactions: 5
Definitely, there are so many risk factors that scream neglect - poor supervision/lack of safeguarding during play with the trampoline etc, lack of attention given to Alfie’s development and failure to follow advice from the school, ill fitting clothes, poor oral hygiene, the lack of toys and age appropriate activities for the kids at home, improper bedroom conditions for months and months, the children seeming withdrawn, the list goes on.

I honestly think that if she was living on an estate in Keighley as opposed to a few miles up the road in the dungeon, the kids would most probably be on a plan. I think because of the way she portrays herself as being an ‘influencer’ and affluent/middle class, and also being quite isolated away from services, she’s just flying under the radar 😩

And no I don’t actually know of the Ingham Family but I’ll go for a snoop 👀
She doesn’t have any concern for their safety. I remember when she was filming a video showing woodys birthday cake and he came down the uncarpted stairs on his own carrying a wooden footstool. He couldn’t see in front of him I’m so shocked he didn’t slip. His shoes are always on the wrong feet and she doesn’t do anything to correct them. She shows them in the bath, she showed Alfie fully naked several times on a YouTube video for absolutely anyone to see. She’s a disgrace.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
She doesn’t have any concern for their safety. I remember when she was filming a video showing woodys birthday cake and he came down the uncarpted stairs on his own carrying a wooden footstool. He couldn’t see in front of him I’m so shocked he didn’t slip. His shoes are always on the wrong feet and she doesn’t do anything to correct them. She shows them in the bath, she showed Alfie fully naked several times on a YouTube video for absolutely anyone to see. She’s a disgrace.
I remember that. As well as letting them stand on the kitchen table to eat, right next to the single pane window and the stone ledge 🥴

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I remember that. As well as letting them stand on the kitchen table to eat, right next to the single pane window and the stone ledge 🥴
Yep!! Even when they were out she let woody sit on the table to eat his food! And their table in the kitchen is on an uneven stone floor 😣

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So many ‘cute’ country shows on in her area at the moment bet the boys would love to go, alfie might be disappointed because there would be no chicken dogs but woody would love seeing the bulls. There was one on in leyburn today half an hour from her!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So many ‘cute’ country shows on in her area at the moment bet the boys would love to go, alfie might be disappointed because there would be no chicken dogs but woody would love seeing the bulls. There was one on in leyburn today half an hour from her!
Only time she's ever done that, is 2 years ago. She went to a country show and wore a white tea dress, her gifted ryedale coat and wellies. And went on and on about how she loved country fashunnnn and this was her type of thing. She is honestly like a 10 year old girl playing make believe. Now she's joined the lumi cult and wears beige fast fashion. She has absolutely no identity of her own, she is unbelievably tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Are the only toys her children have!?! 🥺
Yep! Meanwhile beggy has copious amounts of clothes and bikinis that she buys every week yet never wears. Absolute selfish twit who spends on herself first and her kids last.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Only time she's ever done that, is 2 years ago. She went to a country show and wore a white tea dress, her gifted ryedale coat and wellies. And went on and on about how she loved country fashunnnn and this was her type of thing. She is honestly like a 10 year old girl playing make believe. Now she's joined the lumi cult and wears beige fast fashion. She has absolutely no identity of her own, she is unbelievably tragic
Didn’t she get gifted tickets from Rydale?! I’m going to the one on Tuesday, wonder if I’ll get to meet her 🤗🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does she say everything is ‘so affordable’?Bugs me! Thought she was a boss babe earning thousands every month anyway, so shouldn’t matter if it’s ‘affordable’ or not surely 🤷‍♀️😄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What annoys me most is making sure your kids are entertained and have access to toys that are age appropriate is NOT expensive if you put the effort in.

My little boy is 18 months and we've been stockpiling things from FB marketplace for his next few birthdays and Christmases. We have a toy kitchen in the loft we're going to repaint for him (£20 for the kitchen, probably same again for the paint), we found a train set that'll be better suited for him when he's older (£10 for a huuuge set), we've got books for the next few age groups (can always pick bundles up for £5-£10), he's got a balance bike that we got for free that he'll be ready for soon.

He does have the little boxes of tat like Alfie and Woody - the little cars and blocks and naff plastic bits - they're always useful to have and he loves playing with little bits and bobs like that. But I'd be mortified if that was all he had.

I actually looked a little bit into definitions of neglect not long ago, because I was wondering if I might have grounds to make a report against someone I knew. Preventing a child from receiving a proper education can be classed as neglect, and surely that's what she's doing with Alfie. She's brushed off teachers raising concerns about his development, she doesn't appear to be fighting for any extra support for him. It's becoming more and more apparent the more she shares of her two kids, that Woody is catching up with him fast, and the longer she leaves it, the harder it will be to help Alfie - the effects will carry on right into his adulthood, as someone mentioned in an earlier thread. It's neglect, pure and simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why does she say everything is ‘so affordable’?Bugs me! Thought she was a boss babe earning thousands every month anyway, so shouldn’t matter if it’s ‘affordable’ or not surely 🤷‍♀️😄
They're not affordable to her when she can't afford to provide the bare basics for her own children. Racking up debt to copy the newest sad fucker selling their souls on the internet for a 'living' over providing comfort, safety and an appropriate standard of living for two innocent little boys. She's particularly riled me today with the stories of the bedroom. Sorry, I don't remember who said above about their health visitor saying kids take over every room in your house. That is absolutely accurate! From my front gate right the way throughout my house, you are in no doubt that children live here. Every single room says this is the home of kids. Appropriate toys for that age certainly can't be completely packed away in boxes, they're huge colourful plastic fantastic! And as much as I'm all into interiors and did have had to adapt to accepting the mess in the early days, I wouldn't have it any other way! I'll hopefully have many years without the fear of standing on random lego blocks when they're grown up, but I dread that day now! She's absolutely disgusting.

They're not affordable to her when she can't afford to provide the bare basics for her own children. Racking up debt to copy the newest sad fucker selling their souls on the internet for a 'living' over providing comfort, safety and an appropriate standard of living for two innocent little boys. She's particularly riled me today with the stories of the bedroom. Sorry, I don't remember who said above about their health visitor saying kids take over every room in your house. That is absolutely accurate! From my front gate right the way throughout my house, you are in no doubt that children live here. Every single room says this is the home of kids. Appropriate toys for that age certainly can't be completely packed away in boxes, they're huge colourful plastic fantastic! And as much as I'm all into interiors and did have to adapt to accepting the mess in the early days, I wouldn't have it any other way! I'll hopefully have many years without the fear of standing on random lego blocks when they're grown up, but I dread that day now! She's absolutely disgusting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
They're not affordable to her when she can't afford to provide the bare basics for her own children. Racking up debt to copy the newest sad fucker selling their souls on the internet for a 'living' over providing comfort, safety and an appropriate standard of living for two innocent little boys. She's particularly riled me today with the stories of the bedroom. Sorry, I don't remember who said above about their health visitor saying kids take over every room in your house. That is absolutely accurate! From my front gate right the way throughout my house, you are in no doubt that children live here. Every single room says this is the home of kids. Appropriate toys for that age certainly can't be completely packed away in boxes, they're huge colourful plastic fantastic! And as much as I'm all into interiors and did have had to adapt to accepting the mess in the early days, I wouldn't have it any other way! I'll hopefully have many years without the fear of standing on random lego blocks when they're grown up, but I dread that day now! She's absolutely disgusting.
You’re so right. Literally every room I would walk in there were signs of children living there. Even my own bedroom had the odd children’s book or small toy. My girls are older now so don’t play with toys & I miss it so much! I would turn back time & do it all over again. I have kept all their Lego, barbies & sylvanian families in my garage ready for when they grow up & have children.

One day she is going to turn around & those boys will be grown & gone. I’d like to say she’ll regret how she has acted in these years & she’ll wish she could go back, but I doubt she will because she’s so selfish she probably won’t care! She’ll just be happy they are grown up so she doesn’t have to provide for them anymore 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.