Rebecca Lamb #65 Her clothes look cheap, up her flue they always creep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whenever she posts a pic herself in those black leather pants. I just think of the scene of Ross in Friends trying to get them offšŸ˜‚

As for those boots! Clown Boots! Look massive on her.

Whilst they are out on these walks? Are the dogs with them? Or are they left at home for hours upon hours.

when did she start limiting the comments on her instagram posts?
Has been limiting them for a while

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Riiiiiight who called it, the outfit WAS for a photo shoot on their supah long walk. Also her newest caption ā€œI qualified for an all expenses paid trip to Mauritiusā€ after everyone here saying it wonā€™t be all paid for šŸ˜…šŸ˜… nawwwwww she loves reading Tattle x
Is that all expenses for her or the whole family?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her legs and cankles in them leggings... šŸ¤¢ no!! Please for your own sake Rebecca start dressing for your bloody shape! Her legs are way too big for them!!

Reactions: 12
I know it been said here before but that Taay Blue is the ā€˜founderā€™ of the begins with poo cult and was featured in the mlm documentary (filmed uncover) saying how itā€™s not about how many face sanders you sell but how many people you recruit and itā€™s basically a recruitment business. Something like that anyway
Sorry if I missed it and it was mentioned previously but what was the documentary? Sounds like an interesting watch!

Reactions: 3
I run a business (a proper one ) and I have 3 employees. If they get promoted or get recognition for hard work they a PAYRISE to help pay for the mortgage/bills/children, they donā€™t get a one off trip to another country. How is that going to help them in the long run??? Youā€™ve got single glazed windows and children without beds but fear not! Mummyā€™s going on holiday!!!

Surely a payrise would help pay for them all to go to Tenerife so they all reap the benefits of ā€˜hard workā€™

I know what I would rather have but Rebecca is her own priority so this is perfect for her

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Sorry if I missed it and it was mentioned previously but what was the documentary? Sounds like an interesting watch!

this is it x

I just see she only has 89 comments on her new photo šŸ˜‚ half are her replying to other insta huns, she just ignore her actual stupid followers. Hopefully people are seeing this is just some toxic cult tit.

an all expenses paid trip šŸ˜‚ ok hun we believe ya šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sheā€™s pissed off because they have been getting lots of ā€œmole hillsā€ in the garden haha does she realise she lives in the dales? šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Id love to be a fly on the wall when Steve's dad - who's inadvertently funded Dingles lifestyle for years - finds out she's swanning off to Mauritius on her own for a week and leaving his son and grandsons at home šŸ¤”šŸ¤­

Reactions: 11
The problem is... her ā€œbikini picā€ we wait for wonā€™t be of her on her ā€œfreeā€ holiday at all (wonā€™t happen!) It will be of her laid in dales basking in the mud in her white/grey bikini like of the pigs from kilnsey fish farm! šŸ¤£

No not a Muslim country, natives follow a mostly Hindu faith but it is as diverse as anywhere else.

I honestly cannot wait for her bikini pic with her lobster red skin. Iā€™m almost hoping sheā€™s there when I am.
Guys honestly... I would put money on it! (Hard earned by the way begs!) that she will not go to Mauritius!! 100%

Iā€™m not sure, I feel like sheā€™s so deep into the con sheā€™d do ANYTHING to go to Mauritius, like she would definitely get herself into serious debt just to prove a point šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 24
Iā€™m not sure, I feel like sheā€™s so deep into the con sheā€™d do ANYTHING to go to Mauritius, like she would definitely get herself into serious debt just to prove a point šŸ¤¢
I agree sheā€™s well and truly brainwashed. And letā€™s face it her brain wasnā€™t the sharpest to begin with. She feeds off attention and admiration so this fake mlm bullshit where they all publicly praise each other is right up her street.

Reactions: 19
Omg looking @ that womanā€™s insta she has such bad style.. those prada boots make it look like sheā€™s on tag šŸ˜¬
This made me lol, I have those Prada boots but I completely respect that people donā€™t like them. My mum hates them, thinks theyā€™re the worst thing Iā€™ve ever owned.
You know what, maybe Iā€™ll text my mum and tell her sheā€™s a troll before blocking her. Maybe Iā€™ll upload a video on my business page mouthing off about her being jealous.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are Steve & the boys going to Mauritius with her?? Like the previous posted said I bet she doesnā€™t go šŸ¤£ convenient time to qualify for a trip like this when we literally canā€™t travel anywhere...

Reactions: 8
I run a business (a proper one ) and I have 3 employees. If they get promoted or get recognition for hard work they a PAYRISE to help pay for the mortgage/bills/children, they donā€™t get a one off trip to another country. How is that going to help them in the long run??? Youā€™ve got single glazed windows and children without beds but fear not! Mummyā€™s going on holiday!!!

Surely a payrise would help pay for them all to go to Tenerife so they all reap the benefits of ā€˜hard workā€™

I know what I would rather have but Rebecca is her own priority so this is perfect for her
Yes!!! This 100%! If my work said I could have a holiday (which will only benefit myself for 1 week and I have to go with the rest of my work) or a pay rise which will benefit my whole family going forward - I know what I would chose and itā€™s not going to end in me ditching my family for a week šŸ˜‚

I wonder if she's going to now diet to get a bikini body (but not diet because she doesn't like diets). Maybe she'll start protein World again. I can't see her taking her size 14 body to maritus. She needs a "doing it for the gram" body

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she's going to now diet to get a bikini body (but not diet because she doesn't like diets). Maybe she'll start protein World again. I can't see her taking her size 14 body to maritus. She needs a "doing it for the gram" body
Sheā€™s not going to bloody Mauritius!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The more we say she's not going to Mauritius the more she will try and prove us wrong. She'll have a trip booked on her credit card as soon as she can and pretend it was all expenses paid. Look what she did with the Porsche!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
do you think she believes she is going? Or she is just saying it to drag her gullible followers in some more?
Itā€™s all part of the con. Itā€™s the same as the lies about the Porsche. Sheā€™s trying to entice people to sign up to be in her ā€œteamā€ by indirectly implying that sheā€™s making loads of money and getting extravagant perks by being involved like a dream holiday. Iā€™m not sure she really believes it, Iā€™m sure she knows deep down itā€™s all rubbish but sheā€™s so dumb that she canā€™t see sheā€™s also being played like a fiddle by those who roped her into this car crash.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.