Rebecca Lamb #65 Her clothes look cheap, up her flue they always creep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It never takes long for her to spill the true picture, she's obviously selling her clothes to raise money to pay for Mauritius 🤣

What do we think she will call her ebay shop? There has to be some fun names 💭

Tight tops and too short frocks
Hoe Couture
Rags to no riches
duck she’ll be lucky if she gets a fiver

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This will be them by the time Cuba&Spain happens and the kids get bunk beds!!
8128C105-334E-47B6-BA1C-4E9662F2367B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
Just watching Coronation Street (something I don't normally do) but I would be bleeping embarrassed to a mlm #bossbabe with the Sean pyramid scheme storyline. Like I would feel such a twit. They really are thick skinned dunces so are the twunts that worship them and buy the shite they schill.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The more we say she's not going to Mauritius the more she will try and prove us wrong. She'll have a trip booked on her credit card as soon as she can and pretend it was all expenses paid. Look what she did with the Porsche!
Has she even driven that Porsche yet? Also that spot on her chin 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has she even driven that Porsche yet? Also that spot on her chin 🤣
Steve won’t let her 😂

duck me imagine being stuck in that dark and depressing shack every evening with that dick constantly annoying you with her phone. Steve looks well peed off

Reactions: 11
Well I'm personally hoping that the potato sack skirt goes up for sale as I think that would really suit me. I can just see myself running through a field in it with a little straw hat and a little straw bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well I'm personally hoping that the potato sack skirt goes up for sale as I think that would really suit me. I can just see myself running through a field in it with a little straw hat and a little straw bag.
Make sure you wear no bra babes, maybe a greying bikini top from primark thats been through the wash too many times with the darks if you cant go totally braless and your big chunkehhh ankull boots

On another note remember when Dingles last depop disappeared cos she'd been using it to fiddle her taxes lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I’m tempted to actually buy something from her depop stash just for the BANTS 😂
On second thoughts, I might catch thrush from her rags.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.