Rebecca Lamb #65 Her clothes look cheap, up her flue they always creep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like a bloody moron stood there posing on those steps. And don’t even get me started on how orange she looks. Honestly she never fails to looks chavy! Imagine walking past her stood there pulling poses while gormless Steve’s Stood taking her picture. What must those poor kids think. They can’t go anywhere without having to stop and watch mummy acting like she’s something special. As for steve, he needs to grow a pair. If I was constantly asking my husband to stop and take pictures of me while out there’s only one place he’d shove the camera 😂

Riiiiiight who called it, the outfit WAS for a photo shoot on their supah long walk. Also her newest caption “I qualified for an all expenses paid trip to Mauritius” after everyone here saying it won’t be all paid for 😅😅 nawwwwww she loves reading Tattle x
Meeeeee! I know what she’s going to do even before she does 😂 predictable and boring is beggy summed up!
And it is an all expenses paid for trip. Paid for by her 😂 she’s so full of tit it’s unreal.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A1DAB24F-A36D-4BDA-8367-438F966AB847.jpeg

Is it me or does her shirt sleeves look see through here but not the other pics 😅🤔 probably from sweating her arse off going for a walk in that get up 🤦🏻‍♀️💦

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
WTF 😯😯😯 she is an Emerald Director
Just laughable😂😂😂
Get those boys some fuking beds Beggy

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Riiiiiight who called it, the outfit WAS for a photo shoot on their supah long walk. Also her newest caption “I qualified for an all expenses paid trip to Mauritius” after everyone here saying it won’t be all paid for 😅😅 nawwwwww she loves reading Tattle x
Please post for the blocked. 🤣

Im still fumimg that they are in Richmond yet again which is NOT local to them. Mainly because I live literally 15 mins away but wouldnt dream of driving for a day out atm coz, you know, national lockdown. Fanny!

Reactions: 11
If she was wearing beige trousers with the top half she would like a nana who shops in bon marche

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just googled emerald director nuskin to try and see what it is and a 24 page brochure is the top result with all random information about how it works and I barely understood a word about all these levels, points, blocks, generations. Such mumbo jumbo, surely any genuine company wouldn’t need to make things so complicated and misleading. How 3 brain cell begs understands it is a mystery to me 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 26
Nah I’m sorry but this is bleeping shocking I can’t get over it. There’s being inspired by someone’s look then there’s totally ripping it off (badly) it’s even worse she commented on this girls pic, it would have been better if she had just ignored it and pretended she hadn’t seen it 😂😂😂
I don’t care who copied who here, the pair of them look like bleeping idiots.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Omg looking @ that woman’s insta she has such bad style.. those prada boots make it look like she’s on tag 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Im still fumimg that they are in Richmond yet again which is NOT local to them. Mainly because I live literally 15 mins away but wouldnt dream of driving for a day out atm coz, you know, national lockdown. Fanny!
Exactly!! Big walk my arse, she could’ve started from home in a pair of leggings and walking boots! But apparently black pudding sausage legs and friar tuck tops only look good if you’re posing like a twit on some cute little steps! Hope you sanitised that handrail Rebecca! Why, if they were so dead set on moving out to the sticks, do they drive to civilisation at any given opportunity??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
How does Boss Babe Beggy get a promotion when she works for herself? 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Bullshitter!!
I do enjoy it when someone becomes a diamond butterfly unicorn emerald director though...

Can you IMAGINE any woman in a directorship role in a legit company with such a title... Thought not. Nor would they refer to themselves as a #bossbabe or #momboss for that matter.

ETA that the fluffy titles really doubles down on that fact that the whole thing targets impressionable women 😑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
How does Boss Babe Beggy get a promotion when she works for herself? 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Bullshitter!!
I know it been said here before but that Taay Blue is the ‘founder’ of the begins with poo cult and was featured in the mlm documentary (filmed uncover) saying how it’s not about how many face sanders you sell but how many people you recruit and it’s basically a recruitment business. Something like that anyway

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.