Rebecca Lamb #65 Her clothes look cheap, up her flue they always creep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Id love to be a fly on the wall when Steve's dad - who's inadvertently funded Dingles lifestyle for years - finds out she's swanning off to Mauritius on her own for a week and leaving his son and grandsons at home 🤔🤭
So this amazing trip is just for her and not the whole Dingle clan? I think if she goes without Steve, he will not forgive that. Let's be honest it's because of his family business /money that chavy woman has any kind of lifestyle, regardless of whether it's dull or not. She needs to remember who has made it possible for her to sit on her arse pretending to work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve read the word Mauritius so much just now it doesn’t even look like a proper word anymore 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So this amazing trip is just for her and not the whole Dingle clan? I think if she goes without Steve, he will not forgive that. Let's be honest it's because of his family business /money that chavy woman has any kind of lifestyle, regardless of whether it's dull or not. She needs to remember who has made it possible for her to sit on her arse pretending to work.
When I was a marshmallow cubic zirconica managing director at Juice Plus 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️😫sometimes the people at the top of the pyramids partners would go along on 'incentive trips' if there was spare tickets left over but in general it just used to be the boss babes who were invited I think....

Maybe its different for nu skin i dont know, but from a business point of view, Steve doesn't sell the lumi so the money spent paying for him to go on a trip could instead be spent on sending a boss babe who would then plaster it all over social media saying "suhhhh greeehhhttfulll I get to call this maaa job, message me if you want to join ma supah cute team" thus creating more revenue for nu skin when the vulnerable new recruit has to spend £200 on a lumi in order to start selling it thinking they'll be invited to go Mauritius next month...

Basically the point of these trips for Juice Plus was a marketing tactic to entice new people to think free trips abroad were part of the job, not to reward hard work so partners and family weren't invited🤷🏻‍♀️ could be different with Nu Skin I guess.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
These MLM trips are never for the whole family. It's for the hunzzz and the hunz only. I knew of a girl that has done various MLMs in her time, think she's still involved in something, she does it alongside her actually self-owned beauty business so it's not as much of a beg as it comes across with most of the hunz. Anyway, she's been on quite a few of these trips, she's not a friend so I don't know the ins and outs but it was basically a bunch of girls on holiday getting drunk and sitting in the sun. No idea what she did to 'qualify' for this or what she paid for herself etc but she was married with children and they never went and neither did any of the other girls' families. It was purely for them. Side note, still don't understand how she can be 'promoted' by someone else in her 'own business' 🥴 🥴

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
When I was a marshmallow cubic zirconica managing director at Juice Plus 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️😫sometimes the people at the top of the pyramids partners would go along on 'incentive trips' if there was spare tickets left over but in general it just used to be the boss babes who were invited I think....

Maybe its different for nu skin i dont know, but from a business point of view, Steve doesn't sell the lumi so the money spent paying for him to go on a trip could instead be spent on sending a boss babe who would then plaster it all over social media saying "suhhhh greeehhhttfulll I get to call this maaa job, message me if you want to join ma supah cute team" thus creating more revenue for nu skin when the vulnerable new recruit has to spend £200 on a lumi in order to start selling it thinking they'll be invited to go Mauritius next month...

Basically the point of these trips for Juice Plus was a marketing tactic to entice new people to think free trips abroad were part of the job, not to reward hard work so partners and family weren't invited🤷🏻‍♀️ could be different with Nu Skin I guess.
I suppose if it's just for 'employees' there will be some kind of tax incentive for the company

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't know about them getting drunk and lying on beaches all day.

I've followed a few huns who've been on these trips before and it seems like an exhausting itinerary of seminars, product demo's and pep rallies.

The Uber Hun on the stage with a Britney mic shouting "IF YOU CAN DREAM IT YOU CAN DO IT" and all the small huns cheering and clapping like seals.

I'd rather not.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

I've followed a few huns who've been on these trips before and it seems like an exhausting itinerary of seminars, product demo's and pep rallies.

The Uber Hun on the stage with a Britney mic shouting "IF YOU CAN DREAM IT YOU CAN DO IT" and all the small huns cheering and clapping like seals.

I'd rather not.
This is exactly what it's like. I know someone who used to do Arbonne and "qualified" for their annual trip to Vegas. It's basically a bunch of clones, telling each other how amaaaaaaazing they all are and trying to encourage them to rope in more vulnerable people so the people at the top can make their millions off of the minions. Then the evenings are various events and "white parties" All for the gram of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

I'd rather not.
I don't remember seeing much of that side of it but I don't doubt they are trying to shovel a load of crap down your neck at the same time! Maybe I mentally blocked that drivel out :ROFLMAO: I saw someone trying to stick up for MLMs on TikTok and it was hilarious!

Reactions: 2
It never takes long for her to spill the true picture, she's obviously selling her clothes to raise money to pay for Mauritius 🤣

What do we think she will call her ebay shop? There has to be some fun names 💭

Tight tops and too short frocks
Hoe Couture
Rags to no riches

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thankyou for sharing the video on bbc iplayer. I am watching it at the moment. In the past i read the Ellie 'poonique' blogs so i know how much of a scam mlm are, but this tv show is so sad. Its disgusting how exploited vulnerable people are by the 'hunz'.

This might be going off topic, but over the past few years ive noticed Tropic becoming popular. And the sellers of that always say they are not a mlm like the other ones. Is tropic just as bad as younique and nuskin etc? Ive never got anything from tropic and never will buy anything, it just seems tropic sellers see themselves as above other mlm scams. :)

Reactions: 7
Clothes Sale, 2 items for 50p
🤣🤣 she will still be in profit!!
Sniff before you buy!! 🤣🤣
Dirty Skank 🤯🤯

• Haha
  • Sick
Those two idiots would never fit in on holiday in Mauritius, when I went on honeymoon it was smart clothing only. Men were not allowed to wear shorts at night it had to be trousers and shirts and shoes. No trainers, flip flops or casual wear at the night. She would never eat the food either, there is no Chinese all you can eat like Tenerife it’s a totally different world!!

...Well that’s certainly one way to get money 🥴 feel sorry for the poor sod who ends up with a pair of shorts that were permanently wedged up her vag 🥴 Also had to laugh at the way she phrased the comment, ‘would you prefer me to sell on Vinted or Depop’ as though all her followers will fall over themselves for her grubby rags!

(Mind you, there is a market in it. All the dirty old knicker/foot fetishists will pay big £££ for used knickers/socks/shoes. Maybe that’s her secret plan. PHub cameltoe by day, grubby soggy castoffs by night)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Why does she think anyone would want to buy her clothes, they will be worn as duck considering she rotates the same 5 items over and over and wears them multiple times in a row

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Bit early in this thread but here goes
THREAD TITLE.....SELLING ON VINTED BUT RECKONS SHE'S MINTED.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
It never takes long for her to spill the true picture, she's obviously selling her clothes to raise money to pay for Mauritius 🤣

What do we think she will call her ebay shop? There has to be some fun names 💭

Tight tops and too short frocks
Hoe Couture
Rags to no riches
Becky's tat the bin men refused to take

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.