Rebecca Lamb #65 Her clothes look cheap, up her flue they always creep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crying at this; we watch her shocking weekly shop, her appalling slow cooking, she demolishes treats at night on the sofa, ice cream and cookies on her walks but I’m supposed to believe she is on a ’healthy liquid diet of balanced vitamins and powder’!

I’m also supposed to believe this nonsense is healthy....honestly I’d rather buy a sander for my face than this b*llsh*t.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Her new ad hahaha sorry but she said “I always struggle on finding time to eat” hahaha you liar 🤣 and why is she making her shake outside next to a stream 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Absolutely bleeping creasing at her running across that bridge. 😂😂😂😂 Dead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Absolutely bleeping creasing at her running across that bridge. 😂😂😂😂 Dead.
Howling at that, it’s like it is a set up of what they can make her do, am sure it’s a piss take.

Would love to know what these ‘Other Active’ ingredients are, surely this can be reported for being utter nonsense! Also do you know what includes all your vitamins, minerals etc... fruit and veg!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahah.

undeclared
Doesn’t look like she struggles to find time to eat
Thinking about the boys LOL
the bay watch run
The smirking at the camera
The random bridge

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Haha, I love this comment! Just because you forget what you did 24 hours ago Begs, doesn’t mean the rest of us do. Goes on about protein world, trying to make out she’s all healthy & then an ad comes along so she ditched protein world.

FFS Begs, be genuine with your followers. It’s just coming across as embarrassing.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
And sorry, but why is it HER famous banana cake?! Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t banana cake just a well known recipe that about 90% of the population made throughout lockdown. I remember there being memes about it & everything. She’s so tragic. Imagine telling everyone that it’s your own FAMOUS recipe when you can’t even cook beans on toast well!

Reactions: 25
I can't cope

She changes brand affiliation more than she changes her clothes 😂😂😂
And certainly more than she changes the kids’ bedding! I’m absolutely creasing at these pictures. She’s loving getting back into fitness apparently, as she huffs and puffs her way over a super cute little bridge with her ‘cough’ size 10 arse and thighs in full wobbly view. Thank goodness it comes in chocolate flavour!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
someone once told her she has a nice arse and that’s all we’ve seen since 😴 clean with me videos shot from her arse angle so we can’t actually see anything being cleaned, outfit try ons we have to see it from the side to see her arse.....

Reactions: 20
She forgets she’s a mum. She’s forgets what size she is but she never forgets to eat 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Can anyone screen shot the run as a video...it needs to be added here. The blocked need to see this!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.