Rebecca Lamb #57 a cute little vlogmas day 4, uploaded on the 7th, and stuff.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s just the filter that’s making her lips look bigger👀. She’d desperately need hers dissolving to get them looking anywhere near decent😅 Her filler is the worst I have ever seen because of how much it’s migrated and her lips are not even big it’s just all under her nose 😬

Reactions: 3
How nice her hair looked that once when she had just had it cut - and today- doesn’t look fresh from the salon I’d be fuming
Whoever cut her hair, I hope they didn't make her pay, it's like a before picture in a before and after. It looks so lifeless

I definitely think she has had her lips done again. You can see the injection marks. That's why she is using that stupid filter again.
For someone who has had a new hair cut she looks miserable as sin

Reactions: 6
Whoever cut her hair, I hope they didn't make her pay, it's like a before picture in a before and after. It looks so lifeless

For someone who has had a new hair cut she looks miserable as sin
Doesnt appreciate anything anymore

What I find strange is when you look back at her YouTube videos from say a year ago...she would do clothes hauls from primark but youd never see her wear 70%of the stuff she buys. I mean some of it is quite nice..but then shes continuously in the same boring things

Her face is getting very thick and swollen looking, she’s got Pete burns vibes going on
I think it’s just gonna get worse and worse. She seems to be having more done to try and fix it unless it’s the filters but she’s looking worse off. She looks way older than 27! She’s gonna look awful in her thirties and forties if she carries on having fillers. She’s gonna end up looking like Jackie Stallone

• Haha
Has anyone that complained to Disney after her AD heard anything back yet?

My husband just overheard me watching her stories and she's moaning about her headache. He then glances over and looks at her using that lumi spa tit and said " the reason she has a headache is the vibrator on the face thing is rattling her tiny brain!!" 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I honestly just can’t get my head around that Rebecca keepin’ it real bodeh positivity Lamb posts so many photos using filters, the one on her grid today has completely changed her features.
She spouts about people not being real on Instagram when she is one of the biggest bleeping fakes on there, she is doing exactly what she tells all these mugs not to believe.

Reactions: 14
I honestly just can’t get my head around that Rebecca keepin’ it real bodeh positivity Lamb posts so many photos using filters, the one on her grid today has completely changed her features.
She spouts about people not being real on Instagram when she is one of the biggest bleeping fakes on there, she is doing exactly what she tells all these mugs not to believe.
This is what cracks me up. Everytime she posts a "insta vs reality" post I just think to myself - "if you're so body positive why don't you post yourself in the 'reality' version everytime instead of the posed 'insta' one" - she's full of tit. She hates her body and she knows it. Those who protest the loudest and all that,

Reactions: 14
Love how someone asked her if she’s got lip fillers on her newest grid post and she said “not for a year” 🤣🤣 lying woman

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Beckeh’s problem is she’s put on weight and because her diet is bad she’s got bad skin, she won’t fix her diet and she won’t do anything to lose any weight so she’s constantly trying other things to make herself feel better. She’s always getting her hair done but it always looks tit, she needs a better hairdresser, she needs her lips sorting out but she just keeps pumping more tit in them hoping they will look better, she probably genuinely believes the lumiscam will sort out her skin, she’s been sold this dream by some other MLM hun don’t forget! She’s always looking for something to make her feel better about herself but nothing will ever work because she isn’t happy and she isn’t fixing the right things!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Beckeh’s problem is she’s put on weight and because her diet is bad she’s got bad skin, she won’t fix her diet and she won’t do anything to lose any weight so she’s constantly trying other things to make herself feel better. She’s always getting her hair done but it always looks tit, she needs a better hairdresser, she needs her lips sorting out but she just keeps pumping more tit in them hoping they will look better, she probably genuinely believes the lumiscam will sort out her skin, she’s been sold this dream by some other MLM hun don’t forget! She’s always looking for something to make her feel better about herself but nothing will ever work because she isn’t happy and she isn’t fixing the right things!
completely agree.

i also think she’s so lost because she’s go no kind of reality check. She doesn’t have any friends, doesn’t see any of her family or Steve’s, doesn’t have a job, doesn’t mix with any of the school parents - the only people she talks to are the fake plastic Instahuns who are all as vacuous as her or the brainless muppets who follow her who, frankly, all seem about as intelligent as my left toenail. She’s buried herself in this fake online world,and seems to have no concept of what’s normal anymore.

Reactions: 22
She’s probably grinding her teeth because she’s stressed, not surprising as she’s lost her biggest income and is now part of a MLM!!

Reactions: 16
Why can’t I find her on the gram this morning?
I’ve never even DMd her
I’m just a lurker of the tit show.

Love how someone asked her if she’s got lip fillers on her newest grid post and she said “not for a year” 🤣🤣 lying woman
Didn’t she say last time it was 2/3 years ago

Why can’t I find her on the gram this morning?
I’ve never even DMd her
I’m just a lurker of the tit show.
If you don’t follow her but watch her stories she will block you

She’s probably grinding her teeth because she’s stressed, not surprising as she’s lost her biggest income and is now part of a MLM!!
I thought this to myself too, stressed so is grinding her teeth

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.