Rebecca Lamb #57 a cute little vlogmas day 4, uploaded on the 7th, and stuff.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand the wetbursh advert, her hairs curly. Surely they didn’t make her hair curly?

Reactions: 6
Oh begs give it up, if it’s not poor old LJC its her sister you’re ripping off. She probably thinks they will be twins/bffs when she gets her ‘bangs’ cut in.

Red nail polish ✔
Silly hand pose ✔
Cream roll neck ✔
bangs - pending
Why would anyone even WANT to copy Elle Darby or LJC? They're both odd plastic looking women, not the sort of look that would inspire me.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t think she likes them - she looks awkward In her stories - the ‘bangs’ just look like she’s growing out a fringe and it’s at that in between stage - also her lips look different

Reactions: 13
I’m not a lover of curtain bangs anyway they only look good on young girls who have the time to chuck them in rollers every day lol... lips are defo looking more plump there aren’t they

Reactions: 10
I definitely think she has had her lips done again. You can see the injection marks. That's why she is using that stupid filter again.
yup she’s 100% had her lips done today.
Lip filler & a haircut....and yet her kids get bargain bin crap for Christmas. She should be ashamed of herself.
And her hair looks tit.

Reactions: 24
The filter she’s using does make your lips look bigger but hers do also look like she’s had them done

Reactions: 4
Has she had more filler to try and get rid of those bleeping rank lumps she has above her lips?

Reactions: 6
Her hair looks crap & those lips, she looks ridiculous & lies about it too. Can’t stand the decietful witch & I can’t wait for her downfall which is coming very soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Did her hair get wet on the way home or something?

I only ever get a trim from a mates home salon in a shed and it still looks more styled than that afterwards. Her hairdresser is crap.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.