Rebecca Lamb #57 a cute little vlogmas day 4, uploaded on the 7th, and stuff.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're 26 for goodness sake.

As you get older 🤦🏼‍♀️.
She needs to be honest and admit, she just wants to be surrounded by ass kissers and people as stupid as her, because they can't see her for the con artist, fraud and neglectful parent she really is.

Reactions: 13
I can't believe how boring she is. When I was 26 I was still wild! I was a young mum who loved to go out and party...no getting dressed up to take selfies at home.. we would also have huge gatherings/bbqs etc at home, where all my friends and family would bring their children and we'd have sleepovers! So much fun, laughter (and booze🤦🏼‍♀️😜) till the early hours..the kids absolutely loved it! I used to take my son on my adventures. Days out, holidays..All while working and putting myself through uni. My son went to after school club/breakfast club.. had swimming lessons, guitar lessons. Whatever he wanted. Her poor kids have seen nothing of REAL life. All they do is look at some fields and sit and watch dvds. She needs a firework up her arse!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I can't believe how boring she is. When I was 26 I was still wild! I was a young mum who loved to go out and party...no getting dressed up to take selfies at home.. we would also have huge gatherings/bbqs etc at home, where all my friends and family would bring their children and we'd have sleepovers! So much fun, laughter (and booze🤦🏼‍♀️😜) till the early hours..the kids absolutely loved it! I used to take my son on my adventures. Days out, holidays..All while working and putting myself through uni. My son went to after school club/breakfast club.. had swimming lessons, guitar lessons. Whatever he wanted. Her poor kids have seen nothing of REAL life. All they do is look at some fields and sit and watch dvds. She needs a firework up her arse!!
To make memories with your children, it doesn't always cost money which means everyone can do something, regardless of your finances. She's fortunate to have money to spend so readily on herself, when most parents would put their kids first. Like you said, the things you did with your son are things he will remember. I wonder what Alfie and Woody will remember about their childhood

To make memories with your children, it doesn't always cost money which means everyone can do something, regardless of your finances. She's fortunate to have money to spend so readily on herself, when most parents would put their kids first. Like you said, the things you did with your son are things he will remember. I wonder what Alfie and Woody will remember about their childhood
I think that's what I was trying to say 😄 we didn't have a lot of money back then but we did have such a laugh. You just have to use some imagination. She can't even blame the virus, she was boring before covid hit. All she cares about is trying to be an insta hun and it's not working out. Their memories will probably be of walking the dogs and having a camera shoved in their faces 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think that's what I was trying to say 😄 we didn't have a lot of money back then but we did have such a laugh. You just have to use some imagination. She can't even blame the virus, she was boring before covid hit. All she cares about is trying to be an insta hun and it's not working out. Their memories will probably be of walking the dogs and having a camera shoved in their faces 🥺
Sad isn’t it, but hey as long as Rebecca is happy and doesn’t have to get a job! who else matters 😕🙄

Reactions: 10
Read the room rebecca. No one cares about your self indulgent grid posts. Most of us are crying into our dinner cos we can’t see family members. Christmas is cancelled for a lot of people and she’s harping on about going to a garden centre feeling Christmassy.

Reactions: 25
How exciting...going to a garden centre. Ffs! Driven miles to it must easy be an hour there and an hour home...for what? So she can sit on her phone and the kids can be strapped in their seats no doubt!

• Sad
Alfie’s teeth are dreadful. Probably not helped by the fact he was having juice out of a TODDLER SIPPY CUP a few months ago

Reactions: 12
Read the room rebecca. No one cares about your self indulgent grid posts. Most of us are crying into our dinner cos we can’t see family members. Christmas is cancelled for a lot of people and she’s harping on about going to a garden centre feeling Christmassy.
Came on to say this!!

Reactions: 6

Exactly this. Her life on Instagram is like watching the film Ground Hog Day.

Exactly this. Just had my mil on the phone in tears. Can’t see my own mum and dad due to being vulnerable. Husband’s job intermittent. She has no idea. Clueless chav

• Sad
  • Heart
What a nice backdrop to her picture....A car park 😭🤣. Let's hope they didn't pay her for that quality bit of promotion 😭🤣

• Haha
Lol I’ve also just seen her bio now says ‘business owner’ 😂😂 which business is that hun
Helloh style ukkkkeh
Or the lumi which is not your own business???

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lol I’ve also just seen her bio now says ‘business owner’ 😂😂 which business is that hun
Helloh style ukkkkeh
Or the lumi which is not your own business???
bleeping airhead she is! Trying to big herself up and pull the wool over peoples eyes. You don’t own a business hun, you’re an annoying seller nothing more now go and duck yourself, sick to death of her posting quotes about how hard this pandemic is and how we should all just hang in there. Nothing’s changed for her so she can stick her false concern and attempt to fit in where the sun don’t shine. Absolute woman

I sent my mum that picture of Alfie's teeth (she's a dentist)
She said without seeing in person, she'd put money on that being caused by lack of dental care. Most commonly seen when parents give kids coke in baby bottles or fruit juice in sippy cups!
She hasn't mentioned him banging them has she?

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.