Rebecca Lamb #57 a cute little vlogmas day 4, uploaded on the 7th, and stuff.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s probably feeling rough due to skulling a few bottles of Barefoot piss water last night.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Alfie’s teeth look so bad in that latest pic on her stories 😣
She needs to get him to a dentist, urgently

Speaking as a mother, that isn’t normal and appears to be impacting the teeth to the side too, falling out they shouldn’t look like that, black is not good, she should be getting him seen or if they don’t have a dentist get onto 111 and get an emergency dentist sorted. Makes me sad looking at that.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I definitely think she has had her lips done again. You can see the injection marks. That's why she is using that stupid filter again.
And you hear her talking differently.

So when I started getting teeth/jaw pain I googled it and then spoke to my dentist about it. Came up with a treatment plan and its been properly diagnosed now.
What I didn't do was ask Olga, Tatiana, Karina and all their Eastern European friends what they thought it was.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She needs to get him to a dentist, urgently

Speaking as a mother, that isn’t normal and appears to be impacting the teeth to the side too, falling out they shouldn’t look like that, black is not good, she should be getting him seen or if they don’t have a dentist get onto 111 and get an emergency dentist sorted. Makes me sad looking at that.
this is awful and shows they neglect those boys. Awful diet full of crap, no veg and I’d say the boys don’t get their teeth brushed or get taken to the dentist regularly. Awful.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Alfie’s teeth😱
Was just going to say the same thing! I usually don’t like to comment on the kids appearance but what the hell is wrong with Alfie’s teeth?? They look coated in brown gunk near the gum line. He needs to see a dentist asap.

Reactions: 9
this is awful and shows they neglect those boys. Awful diet full of crap, no veg and I’d say the boys don’t get their teeth brushed or get taken to the dentist regularly. Awful.
She’s never mentioned them going to the dentist. I don’t think they brush their teeth either. Alfies teeth look damaged and misshapen at the front, like they’ve had a knock or a break. He has a mark under his eye too. She really needs to get it checked before it gets any worse & he has issues long term

Reactions: 4
Was just going to say the same thing! I usually don’t like to comment on the kids appearance but what the hell is wrong with Alfie’s teeth?? They look coated in brown gunk near the gum line. He needs to see a dentist asap.
Did you see the photo further back in this thread? It’s a closer picture of his teeth & they’re shocking :(

Reactions: 3
His teeth are rotten. It’s an absolute disgrace that they have allowed them to become decayed to this level and frankly it’s child neglect. Plain & simple.

I agree it is neglect. His mother is too busy doing her hair and makeup and looking in the mirror, she puts herself first and in my eyes that is a form of neglect. She has a bleeping cheek to say she’d love to be pregnant, look after the 2 you’ve got you absolute disgrace 😡

Reactions: 16
He needs those two front teeth out and the two alongside them as well. They do that as a precaution because the likeliness is any decay has spread to those as well.

Last edited:
Playing devils advocate and he may have had a fall and bumped them or they are just both extremely wobbly and bloody... however none of my kids teeth have EVER looked like that when they’ve been wobbly...

Reactions: 14
Playing devils advocate and he may have had a fall and bumped them or they are just both extremely wobbly and bloody... however none of my kids teeth have EVER looked like that when they’ve been wobbly...
My little girl is 5 and her 2 front top teeth are sooo wobbly and on the verge of falling out and they do not look anything like that! But yes I guess he could have bumped them 🤷‍♀️

Did you see the photo further back in this thread? It’s a closer picture of his teeth & they’re shocking :(
No I didn’t see it, I must scroll back and find it. 😳

His teeth are rotten. It’s an absolute disgrace that they have allowed them to become decayed to this level and frankly it’s child neglect. Plain & simple.
I agree, his teeth didn’t get like that from the odd night forgetting to brush his teeth. That is the result of long term lack of dental hygiene and a diet full of sugar.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It makes me laugh each time she posts a quote from bossbabe. I mean what a stupid sounding thing a boss babe even is. I'm all for women being and feeling empowered but boss babe trivialises all that by using the word babe.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It makes me laugh each time she posts a quote from bossbabe. I mean what a stupid sounding thing a boss babe even is. I'm all for women being and feeling empowered but boss babe trivialises all that by using the word babe.
Thing is, the whole stop seeking validation from others is exactly at she does day in and day out, everything she posts, especially the half naked pictures are for validation, she’s so thick it hurts

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My little one had a fall at school and banged his front milk teeth. There was red blood around the gum line initially after the fall, this cleared within 24 hours, the dentist checked them the same day and told us the whole tooth might go grey because of the impact and damage. The tooth did turn a funny grey pretty quickly (days). Which didn't look great but he isn't bothered by it. It was the whole tooth that looked slightly discoloured though and the discolouration was even, the gum line and the gum healed totally within 3 days. That was 2 years ago and as time went on its regained a bit of its white colour and its still there in place waiting to be replaced by the big tooth.

To say that Rebecca updates us on everything they do and she regularly updated us on her dentist trips, I've never once heard her talking about the boys going for a check up and I've followed about 18 months

Reactions: 10
My little one had a fall at school and banged his front milk teeth. There was red blood around the gum line initially after the fall, this cleared within 24 hours, the dentist checked them the same day and told us the whole tooth might go grey because of the impact and damage. The tooth did turn a funny grey pretty quickly (days). Which didn't look great but he isn't bothered by it. It was the whole tooth that looked slightly discoloured though and the discolouration was even, the gum line and the gum healed totally within 3 days. That was 2 years ago and as time went on its regained a bit of its white colour and its still there in place waiting to be replaced by the big tooth.

To say that Rebecca updates us on everything they do and she regularly updated us on her dentist trips, I've never once heard her talking about the boys going for a check up and I've followed about 18 months
The best laugh is, kids get free nhs dental treatment don't they? It wouldn't even be any money out of her pocket, all she needs to do is find a place accepting nhs patients. I'm sure she can manage that seeing she's "committed to do everything she can to give them a better life" 🙄🙄🙄 according to one of her recent q&a's 🥴

Reactions: 13
Really angry that she’s had the audacity to talk about being up all night feeling unwell but she’s away out to a garden centre!
It’s not just that she might be spreading Covid, (or another bug to someone vulnerable that might end up needing hospital treatment but the hospitals are bursting), she’s setting an example to 60,000 people that it’s fine if your ill during a pandemic just go out anyway.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Successful women are successful due to hard work and dedication, two things she is incapable of.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.