Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Barbs89

Chatty Member
She is excited about Christmas food - i cant wait to see her pale turkey in the slow cooker 🤣🤣
Nah she’ll probably just get a chicken cos there’s only 4 of them and Steve likes chicken so they’ll just have chicken cos Steve likes it

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Clarity456

VIP Member
The best part of that quote is "humans aren't meant to explore the world for only 2 weeks a year"

Please hun you might go for a 10 day trip twice but the chinese all you can eat buffet and hard rock cafe in Tenerife and Salou ARE NOT exploring the world 🤣🤭

The way she's going on with herself you'd think she went on an Antarctic cruise and trekked through the jungles in Indonesia 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 51
She's sat there talking to us with her minge out.

Thread title suggestion:

New bangs, pregnancy pangs; start flogging Lumi to be part of my gang.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Unknown3

VIP Member
And now we know the REAL reason she did a ‘workout’ the other day, she needed it for an AD, asking her to advertise a fitness watch is fucking hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Scotblock

VIP Member
Well Rebecca I quite enjoy my 9-5 boring office job as you put it. I’ve been quite successful at it and I feel secure in the knowledge that as long as I keep working hard, expanding my knowledge and continue learning then I will be as successful as anyone else. I’m also very grateful for the pension I’m guaranteed when I leave. Does Instagram do a pension plan? Define success for me anyway Rebecca as success doesn’t equate to money in the bank or fancy holidays in fact I feel successful and rich with the 2 wonderful kids I have raised on my own after their father passed away. I feel success everytime I speak to a loved one. I feel that you Rebecca are not only vain but extremely self centred and dull. How about asking where your kids want to go on holiday not you!

• Heart

Each_peach

VIP Member
"dare to be different" - says the most average, generic, unimaginative, thick, boring bint in the whole of Yorkshire 🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
That effing black bikini has seen more smelly crack than a Mexican drug mule 🤮🤮🤮🤮

She looks like a pie filling

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Gossipmongers

I have just seen that TikTok have changed their Community Guidelines so that from 29th Dec you are no longer allowed to promote MLMs on TikTok which is AMAZING! They have listed this under ‘Frauds and Scams’ - says it all! I really hope other social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook follow suit with this!

The fact that people like Begga are allowed to use their platform to recruit and take advantage of vulnerable people is horrendous quite frankly.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Cooper123

VIP Member
Flourishing my ass! You’re 27 but look 40, you live in a barn, your partner looks like a beaver, you can’t string a coherent sentence together, your kids sleep on mattresses and look like they’ve been dressed from the lost property box, oh yeah and you seem to think you’re some sort of babe which trust me hun you almost certainly ain’t. Fake as fuck and everyone is starting to see it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Clarity456

VIP Member
Trip to Billeh Bobs for a pint of milkshake and a can of squirteh cream. All in modirashun
Yahh don't get a bodeehh like the wun next to the bendy radiator by eating salads and stuff hun 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

She's got a cheek with that priorities picture as well....

I've got some for you Dingle...

Slats for your kids bed £140
Melted welly to botch your face with even more £140

Some wellies that actually fit your child £12
Bottle of Malibu and a multi pack of twirls for you to stuff your face with while the boys are in bed £12

Decent haircuts for the boys so they don't look like Lloyd Christmas £30
New joggers and Hoody that fit perfectly from I saw it first or another sweatshop but you get in size large cos you want it really really oversized £30

Ya know what hun for once I agree with you! It really is all about priorities and yours are clear as day!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Nursty

VIP Member
TWELVE tins of chewna.
My god I hope this means that she is going to give us that recipe for chewna eggy bread again. Yummeh.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41