Rebecca Lamb #57 a cute little vlogmas day 4, uploaded on the 7th, and stuff.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wetbursh??? Jesus she has one job. Sell the brush, spell it correctly.
What a dumbass.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's been using the "Treasured Waters Detanger Brush" has she?
Not detangler? 😂😂😂😂

Honest to god this woman is a laughing stock. Calls this her job but can't spell detangler correctly. Why wouldn't you proof read if you knew you couldn't spell for tit 😂😂

Also why is she holding her chin like that I'm howling hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's been using the "Treasured Waters Detanger Brush" has she?
Not detangler? 😂😂😂😂

Honest to god this woman is a laughing stock. Calls this her job but can't spell detangler correctly. Why wouldn't you proof read if you knew you couldn't spell for tit 😂😂

Also why is she holding her chin like that I'm howling hahahah
Bet she is hiding a spot her lumi-shite caused

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hate to be mean but seriously she's just turned 27 and she looks like a 40 year old housewife who had a tough paper round 😩😩😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She is one thick skanky liar.
Look at me, look at me, here is what we see Begga:
A selfish, self centered, absolute moron! You reading this Begga? Get your clothes on you silly woman! Even your dad, Steves dad, and all the pervs you have bought are sick of your effing body positive shite! You are uneducated, uninteresting and yiu make a total shambles of everything you try do! Been for your Aldi cakes yet? Bet your family cant wait! Hope your not gona throw the Aldi wrappers away n take ALL the credit for these "creations" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She is one thick skanky liar.
Look at me, look at me, here is what we see Begga:
A selfish, self centered, absolute moron! You reading this Begga? Get your clothes on you silly woman! Even your dad, Steves dad, and all the pervs you have bought are sick of your effing body positive shite! You are uneducated, uninteresting and you make a total shambles of everything you try to do! Been for your Aldi cakes yet? Bet your family cant wait! Hope your not gona throw the Aldi wrappers away n take ALL the credit for these "creations" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Omg, her hairdresser hates her! That is not curtain bangs 🤣 that is nothing like Michelle keegan. Her bangs are by her eyes. Beggys are at her chin 🤣. It looks like she couldn't decided between long hair and a chin length Bob and the hairdresser said "I know, i will give you both" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She does, she thinks she’s Michelle keegan 😂😂😂😂😂I cant deal with how much of a head she actually is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“Felt cute” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a wally! That’s the kind of thing a thirteen year old writes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She hates her bangs already.
Regrets?
She’s had a few.
She’s going to get fed up with tucking them behind her ears constantly.

Reactions: 11
Why does it look like she’s wearing a wig? It looks like it’s receding/a bald patch near her parting.

58A094C4-9667-45C8-A4DD-425D34F5CEA4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.