Rebecca Lamb #57 a cute little vlogmas day 4, uploaded on the 7th, and stuff.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've only seen her eat mince pies and cream once this year? šŸ˜„ normally it's 3 times a day

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How nice her hair looked that once when she had just had it cut - and today- doesnā€™t look fresh from the salon Iā€™d be fuming
She looks dead behind the eyes in the new picture, she doesnā€™t suit a middle parting, it highlights that odd bald patch thatā€™s appearing.....which along with grinding of the teeth is all signs of stress!

*apologies if anyoneā€™s put this already, Iā€™m catching up!

Reactions: 5
Feeling really sick and unwell during the night...... but is away to get ready to go out to the garden centre!!! Not a brain cell šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Says she is going to have her cuppa and tea lol think you mean toast Beggy

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she set up a business account on IG but hasn't posted a single thing. As it's beauty related, surely the hair posts yesterday should have been on that account?

Reactions: 3
Iā€™d like to be... sure because you havenā€™t mentioned that before šŸ™„
DE30B29A-7F03-47C4-BDFA-BFC1A0D5672A.png

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Didnā€™t she say last time it was 2/3 years ago

If you donā€™t follow her but watch her stories she will block you

I thought this to myself too, stressed so is grinding her teeth
yeah I think she did say it was quite a while ago... but now itā€™s a year šŸ¤£ ā€œIā€™d like to be pregnantā€ oh my god whatā€™s wrong with her!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's sat there talking to us with her minge out.

Thread title suggestion:

New bangs, pregnancy pangs; start flogging Lumi to be part of my gang.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Her eyes look different Has she had some botox on her forehead?Could the headache be all the crap she pumps into her body in the name of beauty.
There is such a thing as the botox headache that you get in the hours after being injected

Reactions: 6
First sign of COVID is a headache (which she ā€˜never usually getsā€™) so she goes to the garden centre to look at Christmassy stuff. Donā€™t worry begs thereā€™s only a pandemic going on

• Angry
Reactions: 26
That latest story of alfie and woody. They aren't even close up and its obvious how discoloured and damaged alfies teeth are. That is nothing to do with them being wobbly. All my children have lost teeth and thats never happened to their's. Thats definitely damage.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.