Rebecca Lamb #57 a cute little vlogmas day 4, uploaded on the 7th, and stuff.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t seem to be a new thread made so here it is!

i just grabbed the last comment on the previous thread and turned it into a title 🤷‍♀️ can be changed if there’s anything better.

jesus the singing 😳
I really think her life is so tit she’s obsessed with food, it’s really quite sad.

Reactions: 16
The singing I just can’t. Wasn’t even a natural thing like singing while doing something else she set up the camera and tried her hardest to sing .... I just cannnnt 😬😬 you know what would’ve probably helped keep you warm Rebecca that £400 coat you bought that’s never seen the light of day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The new vlog.... snoooh snohing sniff snoooh snoh snohing snohhh sniff snoh snoh snohing snoooohing snoooh snoh snohing snoh sniff snoh snohing snooohhh sniff snoh snohing sniff.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was dancing with my kids and husband in the kitchen this evening to Christmas music and I have no idea where my phone was. Who has time for videoing moments like that! I’d rather my kids looked back and remembered their parents undivided attention and the belly laughs between ourselves!
Ps, no one loves Mondays. No one Rebecca.

Reactions: 18
The colour of Alfie's polo shirt 😣 how can you not be mortified to send your child to school in that?! You can get them cheap enough anywhere and make a start by separating your washing you lazy woman.
And the hair cut 😔 my heart bleeds for those boys.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
if I was blind and listening to the vlog, at the part with Santa I’d have thought Alfie and woody were the same age lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
that singing! what was it? dales have talent?....they don't!!!! cringing for her beggy for compliments arse

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Alfie's drawing of Father Christmas, honestly thought it was Woodys! He needs help bless him

Reactions: 10
Steve's taking so long cos he has to wait till friends and others come and do the plastering , plumbing etc...weird no vudeos etc of him actually doing the work , photos of him in bathroom with nice clean clothes on ??? Then take credit , same as so proud of him buying cheap chinese crap to put in your gob...both as thick as tit , steve would have a problem putting a plaster on .

Reactions: 7
Her new bio 🤣🤣 ‘keeping it real’ Begga, there’s nothing real about you!!

she’s written ‘YouTube’ with an arrow pointing to the link below, that link is for her NuSkin ‘business’ & not actually her channel!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow. I used to think her trying to make food was the funniest thing she does......till the random singing started. The singing is officially brilliant......for comedy purposes. Only for comedy purposes.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.