Rebecca Lamb #44 constantly flashing a thigh or boob, but had to buy her way to 100k on YouTube.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t like her new hair at all. She won’t style it properly either so she’ll end up looking like a 40 year old 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Her YouTube video is 6 minutes long, for a video to be eligible to run ads it has to be over 10 minutes long. No ads means no adsense, therefore she will make no money from that upload so what was the point. She could of just posted a pic on insta and enjoyed all the comments boosting her ego. Yet a children’s clothing haul (which she apparently always shows on Instagram) would be a nice long video that’s actually some different content for once and could actually give people some inspiration. However those poor boys get nothing so I doubt we’ll ever see a kids clothing haul. For a mummy vlogger she really doesn’t make much motherhood content.

Reactions: 14
Her YouTube video is 6 minutes long, for a video to be eligible to run ads it has to be over 10 minutes long. No ads means no adsense, therefore she will make no money from that upload so what was the point. She could of just posted a pic on insta and enjoyed all the comments boosting her ego. Yet a children’s clothing haul (which she apparently always shows on Instagram) would be a nice long video that’s actually some different content for once and could actually give people some inspiration. However those poor boys get nothing so I doubt we’ll ever see a kids clothing haul. For a mummy vlogger she really doesn’t make much motherhood content.
She really doesn’t at all, last boys clothing haul was 2 years ago... 😐

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Beggy put on her story “should I vlog my trip to the salon” in a poll and I voted ‘no thanks’ and I was blocked instantly. What a sad twit she is. I cannot stand her. She really needs to get a life!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Beggy put on her story “should I vlog my trip to the salon” in a poll and I voted ‘no thanks’ and I was blocked instantly. What a sad twit she is. I cannot stand her. She really needs to get a life!
Hahaha what a head, why do a poll with the option of “No thanks” as an answer if you’re gonna block everyone that hits it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can’t believe her view count on her videos compared to her subscribers. I’ve never seen anything like it. 10% of her subs actually click on her videos to watch?! Cringe

Reactions: 10
What I don't get with the blocking anyone who says no is they could be a genuine follower??
She doesn't understand that polls are a good way of doing a bit of market research to see what her audience actually want to see... It could really improve her content.. But no, she honestly believes anyone who has a different opinion is a bully..
I wonder what she tells Alfie about bullies...
Children need to know that it's fine if you don't get along with others, it's human nature to not get along with everyone.. Doesn't mean you're a bully if you don't like somebody

Reactions: 30
People click on no on a poll by accident sometimes so she could be blocking genuine fans the utter head 🤦🏼‍♀️ absolute paranoid mess that she is...

I do begrudgingly think her new hair looks fantastic, shame for her she had to give in and listen to tattle in the end as per usual 😉 she should have listened about the blonde too 🙄 it won't last however, she's too much of a dingle to look fresh for long.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Like I don't get it, just the other day on channel mum she claimed she made videos about "motherhood" and "life in the countryside" 🥴 so, some innocent soul could have came to her off the back of the channel mum feature, genuinely looking forward to that type of content and honestly just not bothered about the new hair, as it's not their type of thing not meaning to be nasty or anything then BOOM blocked 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

But more fool eggy beggy thick as 2 short planks she wouldn't have to buy so many subscribers if she didn't block loads for nothing 😂

Her hair does look better it was the only way to get it healthy again... but why the f**k would you still add bleach to it? Just give it a break. Surely you would think she learnt from the last time her hair cant cope with bleach? Why did she walk back to the car from the salon to then get back out and walk to get lunch? She has no brain cells what so ever.

Reactions: 12
Hot chocolate first thing in the morning, it wasn’t even 7am and she was pouring it into a cup. Never have I woken up first thing to go make myself a hot chocolate and I do love them but it’s always been more of a late afternoon/evening cosy treat drink for me

you can run ads on any length of video. The ten minute thing is to place more than one ad in the video. But YouTube has/is bringing that down to 8 minutes.

Reactions: 2
also, the hair seems very cool toned and quite a frumpy cut...it looks lovely when styled up by the hairdressers but given that she doesnt even wash her hair regularly let alone style it, thats the sort of hair that will just look dull as dishwater....her looks have just gone down and down and down since around the time Woody was one.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone remember all those toy story toys that she was gifted? We only seen them once what a waste!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.