Rebecca Lamb #44 constantly flashing a thigh or boob, but had to buy her way to 100k on YouTube.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t think I’ve ever seen those boys in clothes that actually fit!
Alfie’s t-shirt today 🙈
I know she likes to wear clothes 2 sizes too small but she could at least dress the boys in the right size.

Reactions: 16
Those two boys must have enormous feet judging by the size of those trainers they have on this morning ........... oh and the Happy Sunday in the doziest voice ever with that stupid smirk and sniff she does.
I'm glad someone else noticed it. Alfie's trainers really make his feet look huge. Unless his feet really are that big, he must be so uncomfortable trying to keep the trainers on

Reactions: 5
Woody’s wellies look ridiculous- I don’t get it, how can she as a mother be happy to see him in those awful clown sized shoes? I’d be on pins in case he fell, especially where she lives as it’s rocky and unstable

Reactions: 9
L
Don’t think I’ve ever seen those boys in clothes that actually fit!
Alfie’s t-shirt today 🙈
I know she likes to wear clothes 2 sizes too small but she could at least dress the boys in the right size.
I know we say it all the time but I honestly don’t get it, does she think they look nice? why wouldn’t she want the boys to look nice specially when she claims to love fashion 😂 they are dressed in old creased lost property clothes again.
Alfie’s T-shirt is always too small and Woody’s are always too big 😩 she should swap them

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The kids clothes look scruffy as duck. Alfie’s T-shirt looks at least 2 sizes too small, and not only that I think it’s too babyish in my opinion. I would not post my kids in clothes like that for all to see I’d be embarrassed, no thought at all goes into what they look like. They look like they’ve dressed themselves ffs. Hang your head you absolute trallop

Reactions: 17
The kids clothes look scruffy as duck. Alfie’s T-shirt looks at least 2 sizes too small, and not only that I think it’s too babyish in my opinion. I would not post my kids in clothes like that for all to see I’d be embarrassed, no thought at all goes into what they look like. They look like they’ve dressed themselves ffs. Hang your head you absolute trallop
My nearly 9 year old likes to pick his clothes himself, he doesn’t have any clothes that would make him look like he’s rummaged through the lost property pile but some colours can clash etc so I’ve been advising him recently what colours go nicely together so he learn and grow up to want to looks nice, I don’t know why she doesn’t have any pride in what they look like. Poor boys

How can the ends look so dry already?! Oh yes that's right - the colour on it again 🤦🏼‍♀️
The colour looks patchy to me looking at this photo. She definitely should have gone darker like she did when she last went to the hairdressers before lockdown

Reactions: 5
Billy bobs is in the countryside, it’s an American diner with a playground people go when out walking etc. No idea why she’s dressed up like that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My nearly 9 year old likes to pick his clothes himself, he doesn’t have any clothes that would make him look like he’s rummaged through the lost property pile but some colours can clash etc so I’ve been advising him recently what colours go nicely together so he learn and grow up to want to looks nice, I don’t know why she doesn’t have any pride in what they look like. Poor boys
She’s too busy worrying about what she looks like, she’s all that matters in her world

Reactions: 7
I really liked her hair but seeing it now I'm not sure... I just think she doesn't know how to style it or herself or anything for that matter... Everything she does has no thought or just doesn't seem to go lol
I let my daughters pick their clothes but 8 do tell them when something maybe doesn't match as well and suggest something that might look a bit better, 😂

Reactions: 4
When she had her hair done I was here like a shot to say how lovely it looked. What the duck has she done to it?!😂 how can someone’s hair look so healthy and lovely one day and then FRAZZLED the next? Sweet baby Jesus she ruins everything she gets her grubby fat fingers on

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When she had her hair done I was here like a shot to say how lovely it looked. What the duck has she done to it?!😂 how can someone’s hair look so healthy and lovely one day and then FRAZZLED the next? Sweet baby Jesus she ruins everything she gets her grubby fat fingers on
It's definitely a hairstyle you need to know and want to style on the daily. She had already given up on it by yesterday as her mostning story it was scraped back as best she could. It looks dead and lifeless already and she can't pull it off unstyled.

She also unfortunately looks massive on the story with Alfie.

Reactions: 6
Mark my words, when she reads the comments on here and realises she looks like a 40 year old frump she'll be back at the hairdressers getting it dyed jet black with tape in extensions quicker than alfeh and woodeh can get clothes and wellies that fit. That'll happen in the next 6 weeks im almost sure of it lol

She looks deranged in that pic with the chicken. I mean wtf who cuddles a chicken!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Updated the grid so its not all her and her bodeh positiviteh posts.
Why has she got strange red cheeks like a creepy doll lol

She dresses those boys in what i would call play clothes. If we were at home playing in the garden, messy play,painting etc my 2 boys would wear oldish play clothes so it wouldnt matter if thay got ruined. But Beggy puts those poor boys in those all the time she never takes pride in what thay wear.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.