Rebecca Lamb #44 constantly flashing a thigh or boob, but had to buy her way to 100k on YouTube.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really like her hair! Do we know if she’s gone to a different hairdressers? Like Tattle has been advising 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
A 5 minute video ...... great work Rebecca!!!!! Literally a 5 minute video to show us her hair!!
I really hope she had washed or sanitised her hand before licking it all over 🤢!!

Let’s not forget that’s she’s only just had it done. Of course it looks nice today, but give it a couple of weeks and it will be look dry again. She won’t be able to style it the same way the hairdressers did. Perhaps she’ll not wash it for 10-14 working days again to keep that shyyyyine.

Reactions: 17
Let’s not forget that’s she’s only just had it done. Of course it looks nice today, but give it a couple of weeks and it will be look dry again. She won’t be able to style it the same way the hairdressers did. Perhaps she’ll not wash it for 10-14 working days again to keep that shyyyyine.
This, wait until she has to style it, it'll be as lifeless as she is

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ohhh I dont like the hair 🙊🙊 she isn't cool enough to pull it off imo, shes just going to look more frumpy! I suppose it needed it tho!!

how self centred must you be to do a 6 minute youtube video on a new hair cut 😂😂😂 woody got a hair cut the other day which looked quite different, he got a before and after picture.. where was his video!

Reactions: 12
She actually looks about 40 in her latest hair picture! Deffo middle age mum look, she’s aged so much, not sure that’s what you were trying to achieve beggy, quick get your clothes off!! Imagine how she will look by the time she’s 30! Karma ☺

Reactions: 9
Thank duck those split, fried ends have gone. I couldn't stand looking at them.

There's zero chance of me touching a parking meter with my bare hands. 😰

Reactions: 5
Why’s she put her arms in her jumper to take a photo? I don’t understand? Why would you sit there with your arms in a jumper?😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I like her hair!
I don’t think she will manage to maintain it though, she will fry it on a cheap Chinese curler to create the waves!

Reactions: 4
I really like her hair as well. Still think she’s a prize tit though.

Reactions: 7
I like her hair in the insta picture. But now I've seen the clog I'm not that keen. She won't be styling it everyday and she will regret having it cut short but she's been reading here and knew it all had to go

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.