Rebecca Lamb #44 constantly flashing a thigh or boob, but had to buy her way to 100k on YouTube.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plot twist option b: she messed up the dates and hasn’t had her hair done at all. Wouldn’t be the first time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine if they put the dye on and went to wash it off and her hair was that brittle it just all snapped off 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s had more blonde put in her hair then with the highlights, done she never learn

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion Rebecca Lamb #45 so predictable she went for a bob but a new haircut won’t stop her being a slob

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Well her hair looks better but she’s certainly not looking a size 10/12 😳

Reactions: 10
Right I bet now she’s posted the hair video she is currently sat in her boss babe office posing for a pic for the gram of her new hair. Just wait for it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hair length looks nice and it does look more healthier but I prefer her with darker hair

Reactions: 4
Well that's 1 thing achieved by us, Rebecca as I'm sure you'll be straight over for our reaction, your hair looks lovely and really suits you like that.

Now if we can improve the fashion sense and the boys wardrobes oh and the minor issue of safety we'll be on our way.

Reactions: 11
Not gonna lie I skipped to the end of the video to see what her hair was like 🤣

Reactions: 11
Her hair looks in much better condition but it makes her look old & old fashioned 😂 I don’t like it at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Well at least she came out with some hair left on her head.

Looks much better but would have looked better darker.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.