Rebecca Lamb #44 constantly flashing a thigh or boob, but had to buy her way to 100k on YouTube.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember all those toy story toys that shew as gifted? We only seen them once what a waste

Poor mabels breathing sounds awful on her story

Have you seen steves story of his breakfast 🤣🤣🤣 he’s literally got one strawberry cut up 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Does anyone remember all those toy story toys that shew as gifted? We only seen them once what a waste

Poor mabels breathing sounds awful on her story

Have you seen steves story of his breakfast 🤣🤣🤣 he’s literally got one strawberry cut up 🤣
One strawberry and half a banana, ffs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Her hair does look better it was the only way to get it healthy again... but why the f**k would you still add bleach to it? Just give it a break. Surely you would think she learnt from the last time her hair cant cope with bleach? Why did she walk back to the car from the salon to then get back out and walk to get lunch? She has no brain cells what so ever.
There's no way she'd have filled a 6 minute vlog if she didn't visit the car in between.

Reactions: 5
I did have to laugh In the hair vlog when she said about how she can’t get enough of apples and how Steve gave her a drink to take. She’s like a little kid! I love apples ha xx

• Haha
Reactions: 12
also, the hair seems very cool toned and quite a frumpy cut...it looks lovely when styled up by the hairdressers but given that she doesnt even wash her hair regularly let alone style it, thats the sort of hair that will just look dull as dishwater....her looks have just gone down and down and down since around the time Woody was one.
I have to agree about the frumpiness, the neat parting and curling the bob especially right to the ends looks very dated, whether it's to everyones taste or not the modern take is a texture bob styled with big beachy waves and the ends either left straight or straightened, usually no part just gently pushed over to one side the other maybe just naturally tucked behind the ear, it was all a bit to glossy curling tong preppy to be cool id get yourself to better salon begs tbh the styling of yours was dated AF in comparison ....
Screenshot_2020-07-11-12-16-31.jpg

Reactions: 4
Here’s a wee poll for all of us tattlers to do since Beggy loves a poll 😂 Who do we think is lying here Mrs Meldrum or Rebecca Lamb.

Mrs M swears her Ebay leggings are bang on Size so she takes a size 8. But Rebecca Lamb who is the only size 10 I’ve ever seen with cankles and finger bloat says that the same leggings sizing comes up on the small side so she has to take a Large which is usually a UK 14-16 in those particular leggings but she is definitely size 10 🙄 Lets take a vote who do we think is lying about the sizing teeny weeny Meldrum or Begga with the bloat! Vote on ladies 😂😂

6 minutes of a tit vlog watching her eye duck herself over a new haircut in her car 🙄 Then we get the pleasure of watching her shove a baguette practically sideways into her big gob and then proceed to wipe mayonnaise on her jumper on the sly 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I have to agree about the frumpiness, the neat parting and curling the bob especially right to the ends looks very dated, whether it's to everyones taste or not the modern take is a texture bob styled with big beachy waves and the ends either left straight or straightened, usually no part just gently pushed over to one side the other maybe just naturally tucked behind the ear, it was all a bit to glossy curling tong preppy to be cool id get yourself to better salon begs tbh the styling of yours was dated AF in comparison ....View attachment 178641
Like don't get me wrong, it looks nice now in a very demure sophisticated way and the dead ends had to come off after shes cauterized them with chinese crimpers buttttt given the length and overall colour the only thing thats stopping it from looking like 58 year old housewife hair is the shine and curl which she will not keep up with...shed have been better trying to keep it shoulder length lol

Reactions: 3
I did have to laugh In the hair vlog when she said about how she can’t get enough of apples and how Steve gave her a drink to take. She’s like a little kid! I love apples ha xx
Yes she loves apples because she likes them because they’re nice and so yummy and nice and she likes them so so much, sniff.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Here’s a wee poll for all of us tattlers to do since Beggy loves a poll 😂 Who do we think is lying here Mrs Meldrum or Rebecca Lamb.

Mrs M swears her Ebay leggings are bang on Size so she takes a size 8. But Rebecca Lamb who is the only size 10 I’ve ever seen with cankles and finger bloat says that the same leggings sizing comes up on the small side so she has to take a Large which is usually a UK 14-16 in those particular leggings but she is definitely size 10 🙄 Lets take a vote who do we think is lying about the sizing teeny weeny Meldrum or Begga with the bloat! Vote on ladies 😂😂

6 minutes of a tit vlog watching her eye duck herself over a new haircut in her car 🙄 Then we get the pleasure of watching her shove a baguette practically sideways into her big gob and then proceed to wipe mayonnaise on her jumper on the sly 🤢
Cankles and finger bloat got me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
One strawberry Steve, looks like a beave(r), don’t get too fat Ellie or you’ll make him heave

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.