Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

keepingupwithhan

It’s been mentioned on here before and ever since I can’t unsee it. She is the double of Bev Callard (not to be confused with gobby bev)
1082AA23-1C77-4ABE-B9FE-240B50F78988.jpeg
72025B09-6B6C-4AC1-8EA8-2029B96CCF76.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

Mum24

Chatty Member
'we love sausage' imagine saying that to davina mccall... 😂
I've just realised I'm a vip member
I'd like to thank Rebecca lamb for being the driving force in me taking the plunge and commenting here. I'd like to thank all you bullies for accepting me as a fellow bully, I'd like to thank Rebecca for continuing to supply the entertainment,

I'd post a pic of me crying about it
but I'm not a wanker. x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Please, please for the love of god, please change,
THE FUCKING RECORD.
C51CE59F-14DE-47ED-A997-2AC347302821.jpeg

this self help “Oprah of the dales” clap trap is driving me insane,

You are you,
There is only one of you,
Unless you’re a fucking influencer, then there are hundreds of you, spouting out the same vapid bullshit and affiliate codes daily,
You only get one life, but you get two breasts, so fill you insta-grid with those puppies at every opportunity,
Tell your family you love them every day, especially if Ella’s kitchen want to use you to sell their overpriced shit,
then replace your tits with the boys,
and the fucking tit you’re not yet married to.
Dream of budget holidays,
and puking up pink liquids at 3am when the open bar finishes.
Treat yourself,
have that extra cheesecake, you only live once,
buy that shitty 3 quid bikini in primark,
the girls haven’t seen enough of you pasty chicken thighs this summer.

Live,
Love,
Laugh,
Breathe,
Affiliate shit,
Eat,
And then........
Fuck all the way off hun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

virgofalls

VIP Member
It’s so annoying how she stays each video with the exact same script said in the exact same way 🙈🥴 all of these you tubers do it but she’s the worst of them all!
I could guess the script of the video quite sadly
"Hiya everywun! Welcome back to ma channel I hope you're all really really gud! My names Rebecca and I'm a Mummy to two boys *holds up two fingers ✌🏻* and I upload videos every week, on my channel you'll see motherhood, cooking, travel, hauls, beauteh so all sorts of things really so I'd love for you to stick around and hit subscribe. But without further a do here is another carbon copy of my last video"

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Joan Exotic

My husband: ' so let me get this straight, she left school, had a job, left job, got knocked up, started you tube, posts pictures with her arse out and people are saying she's inspirational and lit goals?'
Me: 'yes'
Him: 'we're all fucked'.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Eat more cake

VIP Member
So my boys dont have clothes or shoes that fit or bases to their beds, we don't eat healthy and all look permanently aneamic/exhausted, but what we really need is a random porch on the house. That's the priority. Boss babe, mum life, yada yada yada. Screen shot quote. Killing it. Go you. You've got this. You are enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

NellieMo

VIP Member
She looks like someone that has lost their mind, wandering aimlessly round a field with their nightie and old boots on. Also it’s weird that Steve appears to be doing some quite major diy to their Grade 2 listed house but there are no planning applications for it online with their local council 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Chitterchat

VIP Member
Her skin doesn't look glowy, it looks sweaty as fuck. Like she's just legged it from spoons to gate 140 for her flight to tenerife.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Nastygal20

Beggy put on her story “should I vlog my trip to the salon” in a poll and I voted ‘no thanks’ and I was blocked instantly. What a sad twat she is. I cannot stand her. She really needs to get a life!

• Haha
  • Wow

keepingupwithhan

Primark haul bingo! -
- nude lipgloss that’s in a realllleh pretteh colour
- size 12 jeans that are realllleh oversized yet are cutting off her circulation
- some new sheer tops that are perfect for summer that she can wear with no bra to show her nips
- some nice shorts that will show off her size 10 thighs and swollen ankles
- a pair of sandles in preparation for an upcoming all inclusive since her Birkenstock’s are rotten
- a new bikini to flaunt as much skin as possible
- a set of 2 t shirts and/or joggers for the boys that will not fit them
- something cheap and plastic from the home wear section to put in her boss babe office

• Haha
  • Heart

lilblinder

Holy shit guys if only we could buy something as super cute as a pint of milk !! they really are living the dream in Yorkshire if ever I'm lucky enough to buy milk in my life time I'll be sure I'm photographed doing it and share it on my social media for all to envy .

• Haha
Reactions: 38

yellowmellow

VIP Member
A LUV curcanut a luv it ahhhh a just luv it a luv a curcanut smell, it smells like what’s the sun cream called that smells like curcanut hawaiian tropic it smells like curcanut like Hawaiian tropic, a just luv it, if you’ve been following me for a while you’ll knurrrr a luv curcanut a just luv it ahhh it smells surrrr gud a luv coconut a luv it 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Bobbiewilson

VIP Member
I luv milk and Steve said it’s from a cow and I luv cows and the bottles realleh cute and stuff and I really luv milk so I bought some milk. Milk.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Clarity456

VIP Member
If this manifesting stuff actually works if I was beggy I'd have manifested something better than getting pregnant at 19, never experiencing a proper job, being financially dependent on an older man my entire adult life, driving around in a 57 plate banger, my big fat gash ending up on porhub for all the 70 year old perverts to have a Tommy tank over, holidaying at 3 star all inclusives in tenerife, having a "job you love" 🙄 that you've got to buy followers for, putting on weight by the second despite being "size 10", an entire wardrobe of boohoo and primark tat, a dungeon in the back of beyond and depending on strangers on the Internet for my sense of self worth 🥴🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

That's just me though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36