Rebecca Lamb #44 constantly flashing a thigh or boob, but had to buy her way to 100k on YouTube.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title: buy followers, flash my bits, I am a complete desperate tit

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How many times do we have to tell her to stop taking photos of the boys asleep, it is so wrong violating their privacy. Can they have nothing that doesn't require a photo taking. They're asleep for god sake, you eldest is in primary school and asks you to stop taking pictures. Please respect them Rebecca. You awful, awful excuse of a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
How many times do we have to tell her to stop taking photos of the boys asleep, it is so wrong violating their privacy. Can they have nothing that doesn't require a photo taking. They're asleep for god sake, you eldest is in primary school and asks you to stop taking pictures. Please respect them Rebecca. You awful, awful excuse of a mother.
Canā€™t help think sheā€™s posed their hands like that. And also, in every pic of her kids asleep they have the same bedding on. Iā€™d personally be embarrassed by that

• Haha
Reactions: 14
i also instagram and have kids around the boys age but i don't post photos of them sleeping and havent done since they were babies especially not on my grid. Its invading their privacy and kind of creepy

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Can someone tell me where the earning Ā£5k a month was mentioned? I must have missed it. Thanks!

Reactions: 1
I mentioned this on her channel mum post and was instantly deleted and then blocked. She just doesnā€™t care.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I find the sleeping pictures really creepy and hate that she does it but they also make me sad. It always looks like Alfie is having to comfort Woody in some way to help him sleep and that shouldn't be his job. We know she's mentioned holding the door to get them not to come out and I think that shows šŸ˜”

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I'm sorry that is not a natural pic..
She has put alfies hand there ffs.
It's not acceptable to post your school age child sleeping Rebecca... I would never think to post a pic of my nearly 7 year old online. It's not appropriate and is a total total invasion on their privacy... Just cos they're your children does not give you the right to invade their privacy, how will Alfie trust you if you've said yourself he doesn't want to be filmed all the time and while he's unable to say otherwise you put that online.
Absolutely vile, we've said it over and over again Rebecca... You might think you're getting one up on us but no, you just continue to make yourself look bad by doing so...
Really making me angry now.. And Steve put a story of them in the bath the other day... Not appropriate for the ages..

Rebecca knows the types of freaks she has that follow her cos she's always got her nipples on show.. And she still posts stuff like this....
Says more about you than us dear.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Itā€™s on her ā€œQuick Fire Assumptionā€ video on You Tube x
Tried to watch this video but couldnā€™t manage it due to the sniffing. Is it a nervous thing? A sinus problem? Or a drug habit. Drives me mad šŸ˜”

Reactions: 9
Those two boys must have enormous feet judging by the size of those trainers they have on this morning ........... oh and the Happy Sunday in the doziest voice ever with that stupid smirk and sniff she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tried to watch this video but couldnā€™t manage it due to the sniffing. Is it a nervous thing? A sinus problem? Or a drug habit. Drives me mad šŸ˜”
I watched again this morning it was really bad šŸ„“

She really does think she is so special šŸ˜­ she said she can earn 5k a month but at the end she said they struggle like everyone else šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļøShe talks shiteeee!!!

God I really feel for those boys. If my 9 year old knew Iā€™d taken a picture of him sleeping and posted it online for thousands of people to see, he would be absolutely mortified. I think the holding the door shut is just so cruel, surely that would terrify a young child? Why canā€™t she give them some reassurance or even sit with Woody until he falls asleep? I get a feeling that she isnā€™t as patient with those boys as she makes out she is. I canā€™t imagine their behaviour is perfect all the time. She really is just awful.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
God I really feel for those boys. If my 9 year old knew Iā€™d taken a picture of him sleeping and posted it online for thousands of people to see, he would be absolutely mortified. I think the holding the door shut is just so cruel, surely that would terrify a young child? Why canā€™t she give them some reassurance or even sit with Woody until he falls asleep? I get a feeling that she isnā€™t as patient with those boys as she makes out she is. I canā€™t imagine their behaviour is perfect all the time. She really is just awful.
I agree. On camera she talks to them in a stupid simpering voice like theyā€™re babies but you can bet your life she doesnā€™t speak like that when the cameras not on.

Her hair looks tit now. So flat and dry
It doesnā€™t look any different from before - just a few inches shorter. She may as well just cut it herself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.