Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

varyingborders

VIP Member
Okay so I’ve just asked my hubby who has an interest in cars (not a loser like 2SS though that brags about it). He said Steve’s car could be worth up to 20k if in good condition because it’s really rare and was a really good car and there were only a few made!
Can I ask.. who is 2SS?

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
I can’t understand why you would put cookie dough in a slow cooker but what irritates me more is she never credits anyone for ‘her’ recipes.
She doesn’t make up these recipes or the activities that she does with the kids but takes credit and shares it when people copy her. She never says thanks to @originalcreator.
The egg box nature hunt wasn’t her idea, it’s all over Insta. Why can’t she credit the people she copies?
Exactly what i said the other day, irritates the life out of me

Woodoo

Chatty Member
Day twenty seventy in selfie-isolation and today I’m going to make sum tiktoks. Steve has been outside all day plugging t’oles in’t tracks and kids are sitting on t’sofa and can’t move because I’ve stuffed em wi 27 breakfasts including ma super tasty easy Weetabix cake. All ma 🐑 are reposting ma recipes and one even suggested I bring out a recipe book. Am definitely going to....Slow Rebecca Lamb’s Slow Guide To Slow Cookers. All ma 🐑 will be gullible enough to buy it! Anyway back to ma Tiktok.....thought I’d get ma hoof out in ma mustard costume and tag Jet2 so they offer us a free holiday when all this Coronavirus crap is over. I’m on ma 24th TikTok in a week because I just love all the adoration I get from the 🐑 there and the 🐑 on Instagram. Anyway I’m off to drink wine and eat a whole slow cooker cookie dough.....got to keep ma standards up 😂
This is brilliant 🤣🤣🤣

fireflies

VIP Member
Just wondered as seen a few things in Instagram.
Does she have any other real influencer freinds.
As do many in the industry taking the kids out of her.

DoolinEnnis

They are patrolling parts of the dales, this locations close to Wensleydale https://news.sky.com/story/coronavi...ty-during-covid-19-lockdown-measures-11965352

Least are some good parts to being that some have to live like I have at periods of time, just a massive shame people who don't deserve it have to be dragged into it, having a J Pouch myself due to Familial Adenomatous Polyposis its just a shame thats its on such a massive scale feel for anyone who isn't used to this at all, spending four weeks in hospital due to complications after surgery back in very late 2016 had to spend Christmas in hospital, mind you given my circumstances was the best place for me and could be in far far worse places at the time

Also with usually with J Pouch surgery involves a two stages of operations, being the creation of it and the reversal of the temp ileostomy (actually had mine though done overall in three stages to do with Familial Polyposis to make the name shorter lol) missed my fav and first ever live bands splitting up gig yeah was gutted at the time but hey wouldn't have been fun for what should be obvious reasons (what I wont go into lol, but didn't want someone else who liked them to miss it effectively giving my ticket to another fan).
What is a Jpouch?

Wtf2505

Chatty Member
I would have thought they'd need some big 4x4 seeing where they live and how often they get snow. I need a new car but I wouldn't dream of going shopping for one at this moment in time! I wouldn't risk a personal sale, I wouldn't want to go to a show room either seeing how we are only supposed to be going out for dire essentials. Idiots the pair of them.
Those audis are 4 wheel drive. I reckon he will have paid upwards of 5 grand. Those cars are MEAN.

Llamabama

Chatty Member
Not a 'humble brag' how smart my child is or 'starting on Alfie' at all, just an observation which is natural when you are watching a whole family, presented on YouTube by his mother and father. The same mother that refused the clearly much needed speech therapy offered by the school. Are the teachers picking on Alfie for suggesting this? Beggy seemed to think so. Both the boys are very quiet IMO and I do think that something is wrong. If we (the people commenting on Alfie) were proven wrong, we would gladly hold our hands up and apologise I'm sure.
I thought she got help for Alfie and they said he’d grow out of it? Or was that just for his speech and how he pronounces words? Because I know he’s got a slight speech impediment

Last edited:
That lunch looked ranked. Those bacon pardons are so salty! They need to be within a meal, you know begs, like a proper homemade bolognese or a chicken and bacon pie! Not sure how she actually thinks up these monstrosities
We use them in pasta with cheese sauce and chuck some courgette in too! Really yummy 😘

Uglybetty12

hmmm previous director was Luke Craven who resigned when Steve took over, isn’t beggy’s only friend called Lauren Craven? All seems a bit dodgy if you ask me!
Was this is old company then or his current job 🤷🏼‍♀️