Rebecca Lamb #32 Happeh Groundhog Day Beckeh, Cheers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone gift her some Olaplex for fucks sake. Her hair is so dry and stiff in those plaits. If she moves too quickly she could take someone's eye out.

There's no way I could do a Joe Wicks workout in leggings and then wear them to a supermarket. Never mind catching corona, she's asking for thrush.

No wonder Woody won't eat porridge, you were letting them have chocolate pancakes every day last week! He's wondering where his morning sugar hit is. Sick of him coming to you with snacks in his hand? So much so that you have to mockingly mimmic him on the internet? Up his portion sizes, swap the daily snacks for healthy stuff and put them out of reach.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She can do whatever she wants with that mop on her head, because you can't polish a turd

He's got a new car an audi, so wonder if he's still got the red dodgem and how he's managed to get a new car when they've been on lock down for two weeks. So much for Woody having a cough the other Friday
the red dodgem 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How many photos of herself does she need to post! Her Instagram doesn’t scream mum to me, it screams self obsessed trallop. She has to be nearing the end of this so called influencing game. How can there be people out there still licking her smelly arse!

Reactions: 28
HOLD THE PHONE... She's only gone and shown her wine 🤣 Don't believe for a minute that she only bought the one bottle!! I for one am so glad that her income is drying up. The way she spoke about shopping and how she doesn't like having to 'come down here' with all of us peasants 🙄 Off you duck Lamby. You wont be around much longer 👋

Reactions: 26
Why does she spell the dogs name in 2 diffeeent ways all the time? Come on beggy witch is it MABEL OR MABLE???????????

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Woody is wearing a nappy at the beginning of the vlog? Or are my eyes playing tricks?

Reactions: 4
That lunch looked ranked. Those bacon pardons are so salty! They need to be within a meal, you know begs, like a proper homemade bolognese or a chicken and bacon pie! Not sure how she actually thinks up these monstrosities
We use them in pasta with cheese sauce and chuck some courgette in too! Really yummy 😘

She's just shared a lovely photo of her with the boys on her stories. Why is that not the one she chose for her grid post?! The amount of selfies on her grid, for a family vlogger, is just bleeping weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s really annoying me that she’s going out for more than one walk. I know she lives in the middle of nowhere but it seems unfair that she’s not following guidelines but everyone else is. Or am I just being petty?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Those boots 😷😷 I would be willing to let it slide if she started tagging some country boot makers in a story about these grim things having a hole in or being chewed by mable/mabel. They're so awful, I've never seen anything like them 🤢

Reactions: 11
Those boots 😷😷 I would be willing to let it slide if she started tagging some country boot makers in a story about these grim things having a hole in or being chewed by mable/mabel. They're so awful, I've never seen anything like them 🤢
I have neveerrrrr wrote a comment on any thread before and I was just about to say the same thing. Them boots are the most ugliest things I have ever ever seen 😖😩

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s really annoying me that she’s going out for more than one walk. I know she lives in the middle of nowhere but it seems unfair that she’s not following guidelines but everyone else is. Or am I just being petty?
It seems unfair but I bet she doesn’t go very far at all because she’s so lazy! There’s obviously nobody for miles around so I imagine it’s safe for them to do that. Don’t forget she’s a compulsive liar so we don’t really know how often she goes out 😂

Reactions: 12
She is bleeping crazed!!! Everyday I think maybe today will be the day she wises up! She’s a lost cause.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.