Rebecca Lamb #32 Happeh Groundhog Day Beckeh, Cheers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hmmm previous director was Luke Craven who resigned when Steve took over, isn’t beggy’s only friend called Lauren Craven? All seems a bit dodgy if you ask me!
Was this is old company then or his current job 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
So obvious from her face that was a set up where Alfie shouted shut up you can see her waiting for him to shout it. Who even does that? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is she trying to give herself bleeping diabetes? She’s gonna be one of these people who have to be cut out their house at this rate. Try a carrot love

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why does this bleep think shes bleeping mary berry.. its a bleeping cake in a microwave every tom dick and harry has heard of it before!!!!!!! No wonder shes putting weight on eating that tit every night! bleeping cannot stand this head

Reactions: 19
It’s a chocolate mug cake..they’ve been around ages! 🤦🏼‍♀️ I wouldn’t mind but she really is starting to make out these recipes are her own that she has come up with herself! Just say ‘found this recipe on wherever’ then show the steps instead of been like oh thank me later 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why she made a mug cake in a bowl and told her followers to thank her later. Cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Rebecca, you were using a dessert spoon, not a tablespoon.
Learn some basic culinary skills.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I must have missed the half a sofa thing. She cut up her sofa? Can anyone elaborate please x

Reactions: 4
I must have missed the half a sofa thing. She cut up her sofa? Can anyone elaborate please x
When they were moving something happened...either it wouldnt fit out of the door in the old house or into the van or into the door in the new house so Steaver sawed it in two lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.