Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Merclady

Chatty Member
Summary of the vlog;

* Grubby’s engagement ring is cutting off her blood supply.
*Grubby is not a size 10.
*Grubby is half way through reading her book that she started in 2016.
*Grubby smashed the world record by saying the word ‘like’ 96545617 times in 15 minutes.
And stuff!
You. Are. Welcome.

Reactions: 1

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Police also set up a checkpoint at Aysgarth Falls in North Yorkshire to ensure motorists were complying with the lockdown measures.
They are patrolling parts of the dales, this locations close to Wensleydale https://news.sky.com/story/coronavi...ty-during-covid-19-lockdown-measures-11965352

No hen do or wedding then Rebecca 🤣
Enjoy your imaginary roast!
View attachment 101312
Least are some good parts to being that some have to live like I have at periods of time, just a massive shame people who don't deserve it have to be dragged into it, having a J Pouch myself due to Familial Adenomatous Polyposis its just a shame thats its on such a massive scale feel for anyone who isn't used to this at all, spending four weeks in hospital due to complications after surgery back in very late 2016 had to spend Christmas in hospital, mind you given my circumstances was the best place for me and could be in far far worse places at the time

Also with usually with J Pouch surgery involves a two stages of operations, being the creation of it and the reversal of the temp ileostomy (actually had mine though done overall in three stages to do with Familial Polyposis to make the name shorter lol) missed my fav and first ever live bands splitting up gig yeah was gutted at the time but hey wouldn't have been fun for what should be obvious reasons (what I wont go into lol, but didn't want someone else who liked them to miss it effectively giving my ticket to another fan).

Last edited:

Custard cream

Those aren't subtitles on her stories they're words she's typed on herself
Sorry I must have pressed post accidentally before finishing my post. What I was trying to say is regarding the subtitles they put up, do they actually type the words out or do they speak and then it’s auto typed for them? The only reason I ask I that I have seen quite few (more intelligent articulate influencers) with mistakes in their subtitles and I’ve noticed that it’s usually ones with stronger accents. I have an accent as English is my second language and if I try to dictate a message on my iPhone the words that are typed aren’t always what I’ve said 😂

katiesmith81

VIP Member
She does know you can get other veg not just spinach? That's all she buys that 1 bag and she chuck's it in anything. I bet there is some nice farm shops in the dales, give them a go Beggy you might be surprised!!!
There'll be loads infact (though not even being sure how far it stretches) but Harrogate Borough Council know that Pateley Bridge (in the general area of Nidderdale) is within that (north of Ripon where I'm from, originally the whole area up to the eastern side of the south of whats now Scotland was the Anglian Kingdom of Northumbria) arent closing even the essential market traders

xxx123

Wow wow how am I even marrying you ..... Reb you absolutely tool Stop commenting on Steve’s insta and Steve if it infact is you commenting have a word you’re marrying her because he got knocked up threats to do x y z at any glimmer of a break up and she needs the content .
how do you know this?

I don’t think she looks or sounds upset. She looks like she’s wrecked from doing the joe wicks work out! I honestly don’t believe that Steve is “out on the track fixing pot holes” - why would he need to be doing that at 9am...? Bollocks. He’s got a job. I wish she would just come clean and admit it instead of trying to make out that they are so flush with money that he doesn’t need to work.
Ohh yeah could have been that! She just stumbles her words I thought it looked like she was trying to hide it.

mingbag

If you want some good food inspo Alice Thomas cooks lovely meals from scratch every night and puts them on her stories, things I would neverq think to do but they always look so tasty. And shes just had her second baby!
Can’t seem to find her on IG? What’s her @Name?

Uglybetty12

This all baffles me as my son is the same age and can't say anything. I have fought to get help since he was 2 and been offered none at all. 🤔😢 I really don't understand the logic.
Sorry to hear that. What did the HV say at his two year check? As that’s where my daughters got picked up, she had her tongue tie cut in October but I think it reattached and she can’t pronounce simple words properly and stutters a lot so therefore gets frustrated - like blankie is mankie for example. Obviously she won’t see anyone whilst this pandemic is going on so I’ve been doing flash cards and things with her. Could your doctor refer him to a paediatrician and go via that way? Xx

Ninjacat

Sorry to hear that. What did the HV say at his two year check? As that’s where my daughters got picked up, she had her tongue tie cut in October but I think it reattached and she can’t pronounce simple words properly and stutters a lot so therefore gets frustrated - like blankie is mankie for example. Obviously she won’t see anyone whilst this pandemic is going on so I’ve been doing flash cards and things with her. Could your doctor refer him to a paediatrician and go via that way? Xx
You must have a better HV than me!
Been to doctor, pediatrician sent us to health visitor, HV has said, well, not a lot really! I was told I needed to build a case to get him speech therapy basically 🤷‍♀️ hoping his preschool can assist and obvs helping him at home. 👍