Rebecca Lamb #32 Happeh Groundhog Day Beckeh, Cheers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the interview with a three year old Alfeh and sadly his speech hasn’t improved at all since then. It’s very slow and she needs to get him the help school recommended.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
As a mother I don’t know how she lives with herself. I couldn’t sleep at night knowing I was holding my children back.

Reactions: 10
It is a “happah Wednesdah” Rebecca!!!!

you’re finally going shopping for tinned goods, knockieeee, squash, cheap snacks and pointless tit nobody needs or wants!!!!

don’t let me down hun.
Me refreshing Instagram waiting for the junk food essentials haul...

6E3D5EEE-A906-45A8-B70A-BEC359B7EE50.jpeg

this fake corona has really messed with the Easter shopping as well, I bet alfieh and woodah have only had 3 or 4 Easter eggs so far, poor things.

my phone autocorrects their names to the rebecca version and I’m not mad 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t know peoples opinion on her as I don’t follow her but I’ve just been noseying on mumma and the broods Instagram and she’s made some dinosaur salt dough bones and hidden them in some soil and then asking her son to put them biggest to smallest - I thought it was really good and I’m going to try it... all our Becks does is print colouring out and put the tele on 🤦🏻‍♀️ #doingmybestthough

Reactions: 12
My daughter is 3 months younger than woody and was referred to speech therapy but can speak 100 times better than woody so I’m confused to why the HV didn’t pick up on Woody’s speech and refer him!
This all baffles me as my son is the same age and can't say anything. I have fought to get help since he was 2 and been offered none at all. 🤔😢 I really don't understand the logic.
Some health visitors like to wait until closer to 3 as between 30 months to 36 months there is "usually" a big linguistic development. Not for all children, so please don't feel like they are not willing to help, the time will come. It is something I check with all my new 3 year old intakes in nursery and I would speak to the parents and do a S&L referral then.
My son is a few months older than Woody and just before his 30 month check he wasn't able to say the letter S. He would just stop before pronouncing it in words- bu (for bus) or start the word without it - lime (for slime) etc.
The first thing I said on his 30 month check was I wanted him referred as it can sometimes be a bit of a wait and she said no as the rest of his speech was clear and his sentences were 7 or 8 words in a row. I was a bit annoyed to be fair but she said that if it was still happening at age 3 they would refer him.
I decided to just practice sounds while he was in the bath every night, relaxing and playing. Started with sounds he could already do, lots of praise and then ssssss sounds and he got it. Then it was adding the sss sound into his words.

Keep on at them (the health visitor, if you don't notice any improvement), keep doing what you're doing, lots of stories, flash cards, nursery rhymes, start with simple words/sounds.

Reactions: 4
Who are these idiots that think slow cooker cookie dough is a good idea?! Something that takes less than 10mins in the oven. Why would you want to put it in a slow cooker for 2 hours?!? Why???
I worry for the children these sheep that think she is inspirational I really do

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who are these idiots that think slow cooker cookie dough is a good idea?! Something that takes less than 10mins in the oven. Why would you want to put it in a slow cooker for 2 hours?!? Why???
I worry for the children these sheep that think she is inspirational I really do
I really don’t get it? What is the point? Surely if you are baking with kids the best way to keep their attention is something that gives quick results, not something you’ve got to wait two hours for. And why is she still showing other people’s lousy rotten banana bread?

Reactions: 13
It's scary that there are so many parents with the same mentality as Beggy, all those poor kids with morons for parents

Reactions: 11
Today’s story made me laugh, this outfit is great for lounging around in but looks like you’ve made the effort?!
Made what effort, put on a jumpsuit? Eh?
She doesn’t own it so has no idea of the quality or fit of this but is still trying to convince her sheep to buy it.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
I hate it when people like Rebecca and their enormous grounds winge about lockdown. Count yourself bloody lucky!

Reactions: 12
Her new post ... She wants to bring out a cookbook .... I just wanted to put 😂😂😂😂😂 but it's limited for comments ... Deluded !!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Is she for real, she’d love to bring out a cookbook 😂 with the state of her cooking! She’s bleeping deluded! There’s definitely wiser grazing in those fields 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can't with her, she is not right in the head. Her recipes? A cookbook? How much wine has she drank today?

She takes recipes from other people and websites, posts them like they are hers and is trying to act like she's Julia Child. 🤦‍♀️

If she took them kids food shopping I will lose my tit!
That's what it sounds like from her post.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They are both gonna end up bleeping massive at the end of this lockdown period.

Also, they seem to leave pudding for when the boys have gone to bed, apple crumple, cookies and ice cream, jam tarts. They get enough sugar in the day like but why not include them in a healthy pudding instead of leaving it all for when they go bed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.