Rebecca Lamb #32 Happeh Groundhog Day Beckeh, Cheers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would have thought they'd need some big 4x4 seeing where they live and how often they get snow. I need a new car but I wouldn't dream of going shopping for one at this moment in time! I wouldn't risk a personal sale, I wouldn't want to go to a show room either seeing how we are only supposed to be going out for dire essentials. Idiots the pair of them.
Those audis are 4 wheel drive. I reckon he will have paid upwards of 5 grand. Those cars are MEAN.

Did anyone else notice in her vlog when she explains where Steve is at the beginning she looks like she’s going to burst into tears? I actually feel quite sorry for her.

Reactions: 2
Oh god her new video.. tagging jet2 in her TikTok prancing around in a swimsuit 🙈. Rebecca take it from one ‘big blogger’ to another (kinda) you’re a joke and we all find it hilarious. And stop sharing peoples posts they’ve tagged you in it’s desperate

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Did anyone else notice in her vlog when she explains where Steve is at the beginning she looks like she’s going to burst into tears? I actually feel quite sorry for her.
I don’t think she looks or sounds upset. She looks like she’s wrecked from doing the joe wicks work out! I honestly don’t believe that Steve is “out on the track fixing pot holes” - why would he need to be doing that at 9am...? Bollocks. He’s got a job. I wish she would just come clean and admit it instead of trying to make out that they are so flush with money that he doesn’t need to work.

Reactions: 16
I don’t think she looks or sounds upset. She looks like she’s wrecked from doing the joe wicks work out! I honestly don’t believe that Steve is “out on the track fixing pot holes” - why would he need to be doing that at 9am...? Bollocks. He’s got a job. I wish she would just come clean and admit it instead of trying to make out that they are so flush with money that he doesn’t need to work.
Ohh yeah could have been that! She just stumbles her words I thought it looked like she was trying to hide it.

Reactions: 1
Is anyone else baffled by the use of the slow cooker?? I thought the slow cooker was good for one of two things, 1) to have a meal prepared if you’re out of the house for a long time 2) to cook meat slower so it’s softer and more flavoursome?

WHAT is the reason for random desserts in the slow cooker? Just use your actual oven? Next I’m going to toast in it I swear to god.

Reactions: 26
She must sit there thinking how can I strip off for the gram. I know I’ll do a holiday scene. She’s so desperate. Her mum or 2ss need to tell her to get her clothes on and get her tit together.

Reactions: 22
Is anyone else baffled by the use of the slow cooker?? I thought the slow cooker was good for one of two things, 1) to have a meal prepared if you’re out of the house for a long time 2) to cook meat slower so it’s softer and more flavoursome?

WHAT is the reason for random desserts in the slow cooker? Just use your actual oven? Next I’m going to toast in it I swear to god.

I know. I think we have all been curious as to why she seems to cook everything in it!

She can’t cook and has no idea about food or anything. I doubt she has any idea how to actually prepare and cook food properly using the oven on on the hob.

Reactions: 14
She must sit there thinking how can I strip off for the gram. I know I’ll do a holiday scene. She’s so desperate. Her mum or 2ss need to tell her to get her clothes on and get her tit together.
I honestly think that 2SS doesn’t give a tit anymore and just lets her get on with it. Her mum comes across as the kind who would encourage her daughter to continue.

Reactions: 18
Absolutely. An Audi is a nice car but isn't all that fancy in the car world. If that was his car outright, they deffo sold it as they need the money. Or as you say finance was tight on them. They both lie so much it's so sad.
I’ve just checked online and that particular model is around 20k as they only made a few of them so they are extremely rare
Must be on finance though... 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 3
In her latest TikTok when she’s in her clothes you can see her stomach pouch but in the swimming costume it’s completely flat.. is that a magic swimming costume and if so where can I get one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
2 questions.... 1. Why is she spreading that Nutella like it’s a Marks and Spencer’s advert. All slowly and weird!?

& 2. What the duck is she doing to herself on TikTok!! Imagine the boys seeing her in a swimming costume. All excited like ‘mummy mummy are we going swimming!’ No darlings I’m just making a video for everyone to watch and trying to get us a free holiday by shaking my bleeping arse everywhere.’ 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Once again she’s plonked her kids downstairs so she can jump around making a tiktok video..... 😠

Downstairs alone with 2 dogs unsupervised she makes my blood boil. And where the duck is 2SS the fcking beaver toothed twit he needs to tell her to sort her life out. They are his children she’s putting at risk. Jesus Christ someone around them needs to do something she’s an accident waiting to happen.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
These are not her recipes, she is plagiarizing and I'm getting pissed big time. I'm tired of influencers ripping things off and claiming them as theirs, with no consequences.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think she still believes she's going on honeymoon and her wedding will happen! If this covid doesn't postpone it something else will!

Reactions: 13
Bloody hell, how big is this sodding track that 2SS has been fixing for the past 18 years?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Once again she’s plonked her kids downstairs so she can jump around making a tiktok video..... 😠

Downstairs alone with 2 dogs unsupervised she makes my blood boil. And where the duck is 2SS the fcking beaver toothed twit he needs to tell her to sort her life out. They are his children she’s putting at risk. Jesus Christ someone around them needs to do something she’s an accident waiting to happen.

Beaver toothed twit 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Bloody hell, how big is this sodding track that 2SS has been fixing for the past 18 years?
Pretty sure cars will be flying by the time he’s done. Is amazing what men can do when they don’t want to be in the house though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.