Rebecca Lamb #32 Happeh Groundhog Day Beckeh, Cheers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t even look like she’s attempting to be happy on that post! At least pretend like you do the rest of the time, jeez

Reactions: 7
Grubby cow with her affiliated links at a time like this 🤬 bet you didn’t think you’d be on #lockdown grubs in your dingy dirty dungeon when you were spouting off your crap about corona virus, 13yr old boy died Monday morning, parents beyond devastated.....or is this the media still stirring it up?

• Sad
Reactions: 23
You are not LJC you will never been on the same league as LJC... Aff linking boohoo pink tracksuits near enough identical to the one she wore yesterday? Cringing. Aff linking clothes you don't even have, shameful. People are out of jobs, my husband is still working, (actual work not just pissing about on a 'track' all day everyday) most of the country are deciding whether they need to take a mortgage holiday cos we can't afford to pay the bills and you think it's appropriate to fleece money out of your followers for things you do not even own.... Will you be buying them then doing a haul and letting us know how they actually fit, what the quality is, is it true to size ? (Video idea there... Not just saying 'this is super cute') just give it up. Supermarkets are hiring tonnes of people, why don't you go and get a real job now 'influencinf and youtube' is finally drying up?? And we can all tell that it is by the beggy insta posts... You're out of content and our of ideas.. here comes baby number 3 for content for the next year 😢 you are predictable and embarrassing.

Sorry... Can't stop ranting she is reallllly grating on me recently 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Not a chance has Woody sat in bed and watched films with them. I have a 2 year old, close in age to Woody and there’s not a chance he would sit and watch a film in bed unless I provided snacks for the whole duration of it

Reactions: 33
Oh my god is this seriously supposed to be good content, a picture of her laying in bed looking rough as duck on her laptop. Rebecca this picture really makes me desire you and be influenced by you

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not a chance has Woody sat in bed and watched films with them. I have a 2 year old, close in age to Woody and there’s not a chance he would sit and watch a film in bed unless I provided snacks for the whole duration of it
it’s quite worrying if he did too, kids are always on the go, never sit still. My 3 year old will watch a film for about 15 mins and then just plays about with it on in the background. I’d be worried if children so small are happy to sit for an hour and half and don’t want to be bouncing about all over the place.

Reactions: 12
She really needs to do her research when she put up the link saying everything on boo-hoo is 70% off that’s not true it’s up to 70% off she is so stupid

it’s quite worrying if he did too, kids are always on the go, never sit still. My 3 year old will watch a film for about 15 mins and then just plays about with it on in the background. I’d be worried if children so small are happy to sit for an hour and half and don’t want to be bouncing about all over the place.
My little one will literally bounce on the bed the entire time 😄

Reactions: 14
You are not LJC you will never been on the same league as LJC... Aff linking boohoo pink tracksuits near enough identical to the one she wore yesterday? Cringing. Aff linking clothes you don't even have, shameful. People are out of jobs, my husband is still working, (actual work not just pissing about on a 'track' all day everyday) most of the country are deciding whether they need to take a mortgage holiday cos we can't afford to pay the bills and you think it's appropriate to fleece money out of your followers for things you do not even own.... Will you be buying them then doing a haul and letting us know how they actually fit, what the quality is, is it true to size ? (Video idea there... Not just saying 'this is super cute') just give it up. Supermarkets are hiring tonnes of people, why don't you go and get a real job now 'influencinf and youtube' is finally drying up?? And we can all tell that it is by the beggy insta posts... You're out of content and our of ideas.. here comes baby number 3 for content for the next year 😢 you are predictable and embarrassing.

Sorry... Can't stop ranting she is reallllly grating on me recently 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
She’s knows all about the mortgage holiday, she’ll be the first one to say she’s struggling so she has more money to spend on herself!

The baby/wedding situation.. I’m convinced Steve has said baby no.3 after the wedding but I reckon she’s now going on as if the wedding cancelled so let’s do baby no.3 now! And I agree with the other lady.. I hope it’s a boy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t understand why you would put cookie dough in a slow cooker but what irritates me more is she never credits anyone for ‘her’ recipes.
She doesn’t make up these recipes or the activities that she does with the kids but takes credit and shares it when people copy her. She never says thanks to @originalcreator.
The egg box nature hunt wasn’t her idea, it’s all over Insta. Why can’t she credit the people she copies?
Exactly what i said the other day, irritates the life out of me

Why does every worksheet involve colouring in? It’s pretty basic worksheets too. Why isn’t he doing some spellings and numbers? You don’t get to sit and colour all day aged 6.

Reactions: 19
Why does every worksheet involve colouring in? It’s pretty basic worksheets too. Why isn’t he doing some spellings and numbers? You don’t get to sit and colour all day aged 6.
I see she has obvs seen on here that the one she printed out yesterday was for reception age and has printed out a different one

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I see she has obvs seen on here that the one she printed out yesterday was for reception age and has printed out a different one
That’s the type of thing I done when I first started school. The first few weeks when you are settling you in. That was a long time ago mind you 🤣

Reactions: 5
She’s off to the shops today, surely it’s not been two weeks already 🤔
No its not been two weeks, two weeks will be tomorrow but as usual she thinks we'll all just forget.

She better be going alone. Potentially exposing her children to the virus when they could be home and safe with Steve would be unforgivable

Reactions: 13
No its not been two weeks, two weeks will be tomorrow but as usual she thinks we'll all just forget.

She better be going alone. Potentially exposing her children to the virus when they could be home and safe with Steve would be unforgivable
I think it’s two weeks on Friday as it was the last day of school. But she’s a prick and I am certain will have been many times herself but just hidden it.

If you want some good food inspo Alice Thomas cooks lovely meals from scratch every night and puts them on her stories, things I would neverq think to do but they always look so tasty. And shes just had her second baby!
Can’t seem to find her on IG? What’s her @Name?

Reactions: 1
She really tries to make it known that Woody can say more than a few words now doesn’t she?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.