Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ninjacat

My daughter is 3 months younger than woody and was referred to speech therapy but can speak 100 times better than woody so I’m confused to why the HV didn’t pick up on Woody’s speech and refer him!
This all baffles me as my son is the same age and can't say anything. I have fought to get help since he was 2 and been offered none at all. 🤔😢 I really don't understand the logic.

• Sad
Reactions: 3

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I thought she got help for Alfie and they said he’d grow out of it? Or was that just for his speech and how he pronounces words? Because I know he’s got a slight speech impediment
I think it was just his speech and she said he didn't need it.

I thought she got help for Alfie and they said he’d grow out of it? Or was that just for his speech and how he pronounces words? Because I know he’s got a slight speech impediment
I've just had another look on previous threads and she apparently took him to a drop in centre for speech assessment once? So I may be incorrect about a teacher suggesting it. I'm sure I've heard/read that somewhere though 🤔 If I am wrong I'll take it back 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

xxx123

I think so too. I've seen her hair looking much more greasy than this.

I'm running a business from home, home schooling a special needs kid, renovating my house and my husband is working every day. Hair still gets washed.

But I could sit on the sofa eating instead I guess. 🤷🏻‍♀️

No, she just let it get wet. And then threw some products on it.
ehh? What products? I must have missed that! Why wet it and not wash it? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Clarity456

VIP Member
My thoughts exactly, they never hardly move! She is a total embarrassment to all her family and friends, surely one of them could speak up and make her see sense. Them boys are so lethargic it makes me sick. Lack of fruit n veg, lack of proper parenting, what chance have they got. Poor boys.
A proper poser, and she def reads these posts, someone the other day asked why Alfie talked posh? Her next IG post, she was there trying to talk posh! Simple Trollop
Oh my goddddd that was me 🤣 I missed this story.... Is there any where I can go back and view old ig stories? 🤔

• Haha

KfBr

VIP Member
Does she ever stop eating crap, every single day! Today it’s cheesecake, in the last few days it’s been cookie dough, peach crumble, cake in the microwave with loads of cream. She will be packing on the lbs! Never known anyone to eat so much crap and brag about how unhealthy she is!
Did we ever get to see that crumble???

So annoyed I

He owns property he rents out and bizarrely a company selling teeth whitening products...great investment, maybe we'll all sit at home with teeth whitening kits to have an amazing smile for when we finally see people.
Oh really? How do you know about the teeth thing that’s so random!

So annoyed I

We have no idea what year it is, how many miles what service history etc. So 5k as a baseline is correct
Steve says in his bio it’s 2001 which is a limited edition one which is worth a lot more. It’s deffo worth 15-20k Hun google it.

Did anyone else notice in her vlog when she explains where Steve is at the beginning she looks like she’s going to burst into tears? I actually feel quite sorry for her.

megx

how long do you all think they’ll actually last in that house being so far from everyone?