Rebecca Lamb #32 Happeh Groundhog Day Beckeh, Cheers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember the red car arriving on the scene last year, probably purchased with his redundancy or leased...becoming the next insta dad / power couple didn’t work, the ADs have dried up, I hope he was sensible with his payout and it’s not all gone on rubbish and keeping lumpy lips in cheap Malibu!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Okay so I’ve just asked my hubby who has an interest in cars (not a loser like 2SS though that brags about it). He said Steve’s car could be worth up to 20k if in good condition because it’s really rare and was a really good car and there were only a few made!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Okay so I’ve just asked my hubby who has an interest in cars (not a loser like 2SS though that brags about it). He said Steve’s car could be worth up to 20k if in good condition because it’s really rare and was a really good car and there were only a few made!
Can I ask.. who is 2SS?

So it’s vlog day guys... let the ripping her a new arse commence 😂

I genuinely don’t mean to say this in a nasty way but her arms! Jesus! I thought it might just be the angle in that first shot but when she’s brushing woody teeth... 😳 she’s still a size 10 though guys! 😂

hair... she’s stopped buying cooking oil, she just lets a bit drip out of her hair! 🤢

oh wow her and Steve are clearly not on good terms, he sounded so short with her and then blatantly ignored her 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
By the time she finished explaining (repeating herself🙄) making toast for the boys she could of made the bleeping bread herself and cooked it in her slow cooker 🤦🏽‍♀️ So painful to watch

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I could quite happily punch that smug face of hers & I have never punched or hurt anyone in my life !

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How can one pack of bananas last her 2 weeks?! I have 3 children and that would last us 1 day!!

Reactions: 18
She said she felt anxious about the aldi shop and she never gets like that. Sorry didn’t she just play the anxiety card not that long ago? Keep up you lying rag bag

• Angry
Reactions: 36
She said she felt anxious about the aldi shop and she never gets like that. Sorry didn’t she just play the anxiety card not that long ago? Keep up you lying rag bag
That event she went to when she made a massive deal of being anxious 😫probs why she never got invited anywhere again

Reactions: 10
That's true, a relative of mine has one. Doesn't stop us taking the piss out of him for his hairdressers car though 😂

• Haha
How he can spend that amount on a car when his house has concrete floors and his kids sleep on the floor is beyond me. Selfish dickheads the pair of them.

Reactions: 35
I skimmed through the video... she said she was staying in her gym clothes as she was going for a run when Steve came back then when Steve came back she went shopping? Did she go for a run before that? I am not going back and watching it again.. it nearly bored me to tear as it is 😳

Also how is that shopping going to last 2 weeks? 2 pizzas, 2 packs of beef, 2 packs of chicken, 2 packs of tortellini, a pack of sausages and some mince in the freezer... between 4 of us that’s about 7 meals at a push? One bunch of bananas and one punnet of strawberries for TWO WEEKS? We get through 4 bananas minimum a day - I actually keep thinking about making banana cake but we never have over ripe bananas left over!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Nice to see she is lifting and airing the boys mattresses. 😏
Her arms are big but not in the muscular way and her fingers are like sausages, surprised her rings aren't cutting off the blood supply.

DYING that LJC is clever enough to snatch ads under her nose. Her advertising readly
Or whatever it is better than Rebecca getting paid to do so is genuinely so funny 😂😂😂 bye becks a couple hundred likes in an ad is cringe

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.