Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

reader87123

VIP Member
You're only going to fucking Tenerife, love! Get over it! You're hardly off on the holiday of a lifetime exploring interesting parts of the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Mumgoss

I think the same about woody,I look at his little face and there’s nothing there.He seems sad all the time and without sounding harsh..scruffy.
When she’d finished the 30 minutes of hard work editing and uploading the vlog she felt so guilty about doing,why didn’t she get out and do something with him? Steve’s at home he can do the cleaning and dinner prep surely? That’s a team
They never have days out as a family do they?
When my kids were their ages I loved every Wednesday and Sunday off with them ( I have a proper full time job 🙈🤣)
On Wednesdays we would have an adventure like the zoo,museums,activity and soft play areas, if I was skint a week or two it’d be the park or swimming.
On Sunday’s every other month we’d do something a little more extravagant like a theme park or a safari etc.Drayton manor isn’t far from them and Thomas land is amazing! Even a day at the beach with a picnic.Just quality time out and about exploring the world.
I just find her lifestyle lazy and so over focused on creating content that the bigger picture is lost.Focus on your actual life and just go with it.Get them boys some real life experience because playing in the garden staring at bunnehs and sheep day in day out won’t do them any favours in the long run 🙌🏽 I would never want anyone to feel upset and hurt and I don’t like mentioning the kids but I do feel in the case they need so much more stimulation.Sod the hauls and vlog the kids days out,like someone said further up proper dale life etc.Hauls are for all the young single you tubers with a young audience.You don’t need a newborn for decent content Elleh...two lovely lads there who need some veg and a trip to a zoo pal

Last edited:

Daisyblue

Chatty Member
Why would she do a before and after shot of burnt pinwheels 😂🤢 Jesus! I’m looking forward to the obligatory Tenerife vlogs - no eating at nice local eateries - going for Indians & chineses all holiday - Rebecca prancing about in a bikini 2 sizes too small for her. The boring ‘what I pack the kids for the plane’ video that she does literally every time they go away and it’s all the same things! Steve sticking his chest out like a pigeon thinking he’s a mega hunk looking at all the ‘milfs’🤢🤢😭😂

• Haha

Llamabama

Chatty Member
The recent stories!!! Naming tattle and calling us proper losers who have an obsession with her!! *prepares for influx of new members.
We’re obsessed with her apparently!😂😂.... sorry but if you’re gonna put yourself out there as an ‘influencer’ you have to know you’re gonna get slated because you won’t be everyone’s cup of tea!

And as for the ‘lovely followers’ who informed her of tattle why would you specifically go and tell her she’s being slated on a website?? That’s not being a nice follower that’s being shady as fuck

• Haha

Wizzywoo

Chatty Member
Yay a primark shop, lots of cheap clothes all abit to small so she can shove her tits, arse and massive camel toe into a blog later!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
M

Member 4330

Steve’s got his moobs out, Rebecca is half naked, poor Woodeh is in long sleeve top, pants and winter wellies and Alfeh in thick joggers. Am I missing something? It’s been 20 degrees!

• Haha

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
Imagine having to sleep with him 🤢 each to their own.
Why couldn’t Rebecca take alfeh to school and leave Woodeh with 2SS and go get her braces checked herself?
Couldn’t deal with her having a girl and naming it something ending in Y. Lotteh, halleh, please learn to speak properleh.

• Haha

MrsI

I was blocked for pointing out she could'nt take a 200ml capri sun in the kids carry on luggage and perhaps she should rectify her video incase anyone actually copied her!!
I did wonder about that Capri sun in the hand luggage myself! Why would she block you for that though, you’re only pointing out that it wouldn’t be allowed. She’s a weirdo!

virgofalls

VIP Member
“So grateful to Steve for doing the school run”

Like he’s doing her a favour. 🙄

If my husband didn’t have a job anymore and I had work to do. It would just be a given that he’d take over the childcare and allow me to get on with it.

She will literally do anything for money. Latest ad is promoting cadburys Easter eggs, yet last week she was promoting dairy free Easter eggs. I cannot keep up with the girl. She needs to sit down and think about her life. It's a joke. An absolute joke.

Emilycar

i have never seen anyone on here being absuive or ‘bullying’ I’ve seen people with opinions. All I actually see is people sharing what’s wrong or mistakes she’s made in the hope she could improve. I’d never want to bully anyone and neither would most people here. Most people lately have been concerned for woodys sleeping arrangements, she should be glad people want to look out of her children and then actually do what’s been said. Not once have I seen anyone say anything vile or rude about Rebecca. when you share your life online you are going to get criticism. People probably have opinions on me when I’m doing my weekly food shop, but it’s not posted online because I don’t share my life online. No one also spends all day here talking about her. A problem is seen then shared. I feel from her video she’s the one who spends all day here. Rebecca, just take it that people here actually could help your content improve instead of seeing everyone as ‘trolls’

Scullybob

VIP Member
I'm looking forward to the Primark haul. I hope she gets Woodeh some bedding and some pillows because Woodeh needs some bedding and some pillows because Woodeh doesn't have some bedding and some pillows at the moment.

• Haha

EnolaGay

So. YOU can say that im an horrible person cos i made a comment you didnt like yet YOU dont know me either and nor do i post things to be commented on and yet YOU do. Also its ok for STEVE to call followers MILFS...that is such a derogatory remark to make about someone HE doesnt know yet thats ok is it ??? Think about what you put rebecca ... you ASK for comments so dont expect the whole world to be in love with you. If a pop star releases a record and some people say its shit thats their opinion and THEY ARE ENTITLED to it... its not trolling its an opinion just as yours is with horrible people and STEVES milfs...doesnt he call you milf as well ???

• Heart
M

Member 4330

Oh good lord!! I’m actually just in the middle of doing my make up / getting ready to go and spend the day with my large, lovely family. A trip out and a roast for 8, all sat around the table. I had a quick flick on Instagram, quick flick on here and then I’ll go back to getting ready.

Who’s the one who’s spent their morning making a video all about it? Editing it, uploading it and is now sat there watching the comments roll in. “Steve omg I’ve got 100 comments! OMG Steve I’ve got 200! Can you believe it? I’m definitely going to do this again next week” So ignorant it’s hilarious. She’ll spend her day replying to comments and doing naff all with her family, like usual.

In fact her Instagram is just a complete COPY of Chessie King. Who I don’t mind because at least she’s original and actually stays in one lane. She’s even used her hashtag 🙈

Last edited by a moderator: