Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Apbumblebee

Totally random but who remembers when Rebecca wanted to see the "hidden side" of Spain.... And then cried when she realised there wasn't a bar at the end of the road where she could sit and pose with a cocktail every night whilst the boys were glued to a tablet 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Wizzywoo

Chatty Member
Working mum guilt oh fuck off!!!! Filming a few crap clothing/make up videos, showing us your crap food shop and pointing out some lambs in a field is not working! Leaving your children in childcare during the holidays so you can go to work is real mum guilt. I'd love to stay at home dancing round my kitchen whilst thrusting my tits, arse and fanny flaps at a camera but like most of us here I live in the real world!! 😠

Reactions: 22

Zbear11

She’s digging herself a massive hole. In the last 24hrs shes brought so much attention here and it’s blown up we’re almost on thread 3.

Grow up Rebecca! None of us are trolls. We are people sick of your money grabbing hands and the way you lie to your followers. The gymshark photo? The way woody slept on a duvet for months?

We’ve got the receipts girl 👹

I wonder if its time see about complaining directly to channel mum.

The irony that she blocks people for asking a question (or Informing her of airport protocol) doesn’t seem like the friendly ethos they inspire

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Scullybob

VIP Member
Regarding her hater post. I think she forgets, I'm not sure it goes for everyone else but I know I originally followed her (just before she was pregnant with Woody) for a reason, I actually really liked her, found her really interesting, loved her house etc we haven't all just followed her being annoyed from the beginning! She caused it selling her soul to influencer life.

And yes I agree, if you're so not bothered about something you don't mention it, the more you mention so not being bothered, the more you are.
Me too, I thought she was lovely when I started following her just after she'd had Woody. I loved her house and the area she lived, I thought she was just a young mum doing her best. I was puzzled when the bikini shots started when they were last on holiday and I thought they seemed very staged with too much on display. But I'm twice her age so I thought maybe I was just being old fashioned. It was when they moved that get true colours emerged and I realised that she's just in it for the money. Their diet is appallingly bad, there is no excuse for a lack of veg, it's so cheap. I'm concerned that the boys room looks really cold with insufficient bedding. But more than that is that she flip flops and will just say anything to fit in with mums net cronies. Why can't she admit that she's struggling with healthy eating? If she did that, and then started vlogging her journey of trying to have a healthier lifestyle for the whole family I'd have a lot more time for her. I don't hate her, I'm just annoyed that she's not genuine. I really dislike Steve, he's a smart arse who thinks he's hillarious and god's gift. Yuk.

M

Member 4330

Who actually watches this shite for inspiration? I mean if you don’t know what to pack for your own holiday then you probably shouldn’t be leaving your house?

Thanks for sharing your tampons with us Rebecca, just what I wanted to think about after my tea. 2SS won’t be happy to see those being packed..

• Haha

virgofalls

VIP Member
Also my predictions for her haul:

Of course everything will be ‘realleh realleh nice” and ‘realleh realleh comfy”. That’s a given.

- Smallest, stringiest bikini she can find
- All tops will be cropped
- Denim shorts. Worn as high as possible, with her arse cheeks hanging out the back. Which she’ll emphasise by turning around and sticking it out for all to see.
- Sandals. Birkenstock type. Because she lived in her Birkenstock’s last summer. When it was summer, she wore her Birkenstock’s.
- A beach bag. She’ll explain in great detail what the bag is for. In case anyone didn’t know.
- Tacky clothes for the boys. Probably with big garish designs or slogans on the front. Matching of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
M

Member 4330

@Stfu.Trolls is most definitely 2SS ... talks just like him. With the homophobic comments he had all over his twitter which he quickly deleted when we mentioned it.

Just sat here with a cuppa reading all the juice LOL!!

Also just to change topic slightly... how IRONIC that she’s posted about the fair in skipton if people need somewhere to take their little ones. Hahahahaha

Zbear11

HA this blew up since lash night!

The thing is, most people actually liked her when she had decent content, and was a nice normal girl. This whole flogging ad after ad after badly thought and contradictory ad just shows how much of a money grabber she is.

‘You guys are my friends’
‘They dont even know me’ well which is it? You put everything out there that it’s one of the other?!

You sell your soul to sit at home and ‘work’ and ‘pay for a hoeeeiday’ but in that case you are giving the entire world permission to judge everything you do.
Alfie’s teachers probably googled her and what would they think eh Reb?

If anything this should be a lesson to keep yourself in check and have a think about how you appear to everyone.

Nobody messaged about tattle she just wants asslicking messages. Cue - oh im so happeh trolls trolls trolls Instagram post today 😴😴

• Heart

francisjmeader

Story time.

A couple of weeks ago my mother in law made a comment about the fact I was baby led weaning my son and not purée / blending his food, she thought it was a lazy approach. I disagreed with her and continued to feed my son.

That’s the end of my story.

I didn’t make a whole video or go on and on about her hating on me for having an opinion, because I’m confident in the decisions I make. I can handle criticism and feedback.

All you gotta do in life is take it on the chin, and you too, can be happeh like me. Genuinley happeh I mean.

• Heart

Daisyblue

Chatty Member
I do have a theory about Rebecca (some people may disagree but I’m going to post what I think is going on😂)

- reb chases weasel Steve whilst he has a girlfriend
- Steve isn’t that bothered but ‘Ellie’ persists and he finally gives in.
- Reb now has Steve, however she’s still young, and immature - therefore thinks Steve will leave her for another girl (like he did previously for her)
- Reb get pregnant very quickly which personally I think was to trap Steve as it wasn’t planned (don’t hate me I just think this was the case)!!😂😂
- Steve therefore proposes whilst she’s preggers as she’s feeling very vulnerable (especially being young and pregnant - body changing etc) so that she doesn’t think he’s going to leave her.
- Steve thinks he’s not getting any younger so might as well propose seen as she’s up the duff (I believe he has that kind of mentality).
- she starts her YouTube career when 1st child is born as she has no real job behind her or to go back to after giving birth. Fair enough she becomes a stay at home mum (good on her)!
- 1st child starts growing up, her channel is clearly growing - wants another child so here comes woodeh!
- now ... had 2 kids. No mention of a wedding as of yet ... that’s why I think he proposed to shut her up. He doesn’t seem remotely bothered whether they tie the not or don’t. Probably doesn’t want to part with the money.
- big move to the dungeon sets alarm bells ringing. It’s definitely Steve’s dream not Reb. She’s going along with it to please Steve In the hopes that he will inpregnate her again.
- Steve dead against 3rd child. We don’t know what goes on behind closed doors but he’s the type of guy who wants an easy life by the looks of it. He’s quit his job now so doesn’t want a 3rd screaming baby in the mix.
- if Steve doesn’t get his bits chopped soon I can guarantee there will be a ‘shock pregnancy’ coming! The whole ‘bloated’ cus of dairehhh I think is the lead up to a pregnancy announcement.
- Reb wants 3rd child for a few reasons. 1) she’s ran out of content for her channel. She enjoys being preggers and gets lots of views/content related stuff. 2) I believe she wants a big family 3) she’s actually very isolated and lonely therefore wants a newborn to occupy her time more.

Sticky One

VIP Member
People are tagging her in pics of their lists 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s just shared one and one item on the list was make breakfast, then smoothie... why do you need to list these items?! I’ve just made breakfast for three of us, I do it every day, I don’t need to list it on my “things to do” 🤣
Honestly people are soooooo ridiculous

Wake up
Have a wee
Make breakfast
Make the kids breakfast
Get the kids dressed
Get dressed
Brush all our teeth
Get shoes on
Get our bags
Unlock the door
Walk out the door
Lock the door
Walk down the road
Drop kids off at school
Turn around
Walk down the road
Unlock the door
Walk through the door
Lock the door

Such a buseh buseh morning
😩

• Haha

Llamabama

Chatty Member
I think the thing that winds me up the most is that she so ‘slap dash’ in her videos. You can tell she doesn’t plan them or what she’s going to say and just wings it! Which just ends up with her repeating herself about 10 times which is bloody annoying!

I’ve never known anybody to contradict themselves as much as she does. She posted a higher than mighty pic this morning saying ‘not everybody can afford new clothes all the time’ yet what does she do hours later?? UPLOADS A £100 PRIMARK HAUL ONTO HER YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND CONFESSES SHE SPENDS A FORTUNE IN THERE EVERY MONTH.

Lord Jesus give me strength 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Also does the ‘Hi everywuuuuuunn’ do anybody else’s head in?

Last edited:
  • Haha

mumofboysx

Chatty Member
New here but couldn’t keep silent any more that friend was so creepy.. the way she stared at her as she was taking the shot and then rolled her eyes as she looked away, very weird also never ever seen her before & to then delete it first thing this morning 😂. Fancy going out on a gifted night out and having a booth with one friend bet that night was banging

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Yorkshiregirl2019

Can we all just take a minute to thank her for her content. One of the things she lists at the beginning of the video that she vlogs about is travel!! Not that I watch all her content but does she not just go to Spain and Tenerife? A travel blogger to me is someone who goes to different places and actually explores when they are there?

Noodles

Ah that makes sense now! So they’re going to be selling that ill fitting cheap tat just after she was telling people you don’t need to buy new clothes? Classic.

• Haha

virgofalls

VIP Member
What on Earth is her latest insta post about?
She’s wearing a dress that is less than 12 months old and is going on like she’s some ethical friend of the earth and a saviour of those working in the slave trade.

She had a Boohoo haul two weeks ago. She filmed a come to Primark with me vlog last week and tonight her Primark try on haul video is going up. She’s so thick. Like really really stupid.

• Haha

francisjmeader

Really annoys me she talks about ‘mum guilt’ because she has to ‘work’ all the time. You’re in the comfort of your own home. You’re surrounded by your children, yes, whilst you’re on your laptop you may not be able to interact with them but honestly a lot of people are worse off. Bills have to be paid and 40hr+ weeks have to be worked. Not everyone gets to tuck their babies in at night. That’s true mum guilt. I would love to be in her position (minus the house, the dales, being secluded etc) so maybe I am a bit bitter 😂. But she really does have it easy.