Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

virgofalls

VIP Member
I CANNOT COPE. They’re launching a clothing shop and she’s banging on about how you don’t need to buy new clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

virgofalls

VIP Member
Go fuck yourself!

It's not like she's saying oh eat this and do this and you'll look like me or you'll loose weight etc!! She is showing what she does herself. Your probably some over weight hairy transgender that sits with a pizza every night scrolling through her Instagram! Dick!!!
Please take your transphobic comments elsewhere.

Reactions: 18

francisjmeader

Okay I just want to let you know Rebecca, it’s totally okay to buy yourself snacks at the food shop. Why is EVERYTHING for the boys or for Steve?

It’s fine if those yoghurt bars are for you, nobody will judge you. Just admit it. Woody won’t eat those, Alfie won’t eat those, they are for you, aren’t they.

I just bought myself a half price Easter egg from Sainsbury’s. Not for my husband, nor for my boys. For ME.

• Haha

Llamabama

Chatty Member
Why do you all continue to watch if shes not your cup of tea? You all know you don't have to don't you?
Why join this site and comment on this thread if you like her? Bit backwards that - you do know you don’t have to read these comments if you don’t want to?

francisjmeader

I feel like that picture was posted strategically. She’s just about to go on holiday where she can’t photoshop her stories.

This picture wasn’t about empowering a woman’s body. This picture was about ‘I’m just about to show my stomach off for a week and actually, it doesn’t look how it looks on my pictures’....

francisjmeader

Works for 30 whole minutes.

‘I’ve done that. I’ve just done that. I feel so happy, that I’ve done that. I’ve got so much done’

Imagine if she worked for 8 hours, she’d be ordering herself a medal from eBay😂

• Haha

Red85

I actually really enjoyed Rebecca's Instagram and videos she was positive lived local and I found her down to earth . Then she changed... She is just a sell out ... One week she's vegan ££££ .. next week muscles food £££.. then she's dairy free but promoting cadburys ££££ ... She agrees with people about how bad fast fashion is but wastes stupid money on cheap tatty tacky hauls and starting hello style which is the opposite of this ... Her day is just applying make up and doing school runs since she moved out to the dales and showing us rabbits ! .. Steve is gross and cringe worthy and now he's on her channel all the time it's even worse ... She spends money on herself whilst her children went months without curtains or proper bedding .. her diet for her children is shocking and woody spends most of the time in his pjs and she just puts herself first and for all of this she is no longer what I liked in the first place .. I used to recommend her as a influencer I didn't dislike her at all but now she's just lost and doesn't have a niche ! Xx

Apbumblebee

Who thinks she secretly bought soreen bars & wraps and just hid them 😂 also eye spied some mayo in the background... Why not show everything!?

• Haha

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
The most annoying thing she does is over explain everything. I don’t need a monologue on why you’re taking a fucking lip balm.

Paraphrasing:

“Shampoo and conditioner, so I can wash my hair when it gets dirty on holiday. I thought I’d just pop this one into my bag for hair washes and for those times my hair is a bit dirty. If my hair needs a good clean on holiday I can just reach for this shampoo and conditioner on holiday”

“I’m packing a razor because I need to keep my legs really smooth so I’m taking a razor with me”

No shit. Is that what they’re for?
You mean shampoo isn’t to wash my eyes with after watching one of the try on hauls?

• Haha

virgofalls

VIP Member
Instagram is such a bubble. There all clones of each other. The same “you do you babe” nausea inducing comments every time, then they’ll mention each other, screenshot the mention, screenshot the screenshot of the mention, screenshot the screenshot of the screenshot of the mention ..... forever until the end of time.

• Heart

XxeimaxX

Should we be paying Rebecca to advertise tattle? She didn't put #ad in her insta vid.

Very silly girl for advertising this site to all her lovely georgous supporting friends (sheep), at least when Mrs meldrum mentioned "the trolls" she didn't give u the site name. Mate u have probably just gained 100 new "trolls" from your great advertising on insta. Keep up the good work Rebecca.

♦SHOUT OUT ALL THE TATTLERS♦

Wizzywoo

Chatty Member
Omg Spam do thay really still make that 🤢 and what's with the burgers no rolls served with chips and microwave egg fried rice who on earth would put that combo together!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

Mgb

“I’m obsessed with all the gorgeous things that Tesco have in the homeware range” so much so every week when I do my Tesco shop and ram my finger into the carcass of each product to show my fans, I buy ABSOLUTELY nothing from the homeware range.

She really boils my piss

• Haha

Wizzywoo

Chatty Member
I'm guessing that brace the dentist gave her for free is a magic brace that works without you having to wear it 🤔 🃏

• Haha

fmmac

As if they used ‘over weight transgender’ to try and offend us 😮 Jesus Christ 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍😂😩😂
Because that's the absolute worst thing to be in the disgusting mind of 2SS.

Sometimes I feel sorry for Rebecca. She knows that if she ever "dare" put on weight, not shave her legs etc etc then he will leave her. That must be so exhausting. Sweetie, find someone that loves you for you and not how smooth your 🐈 is 🙄

• Haha

Pepperminttea

That meal looked fucking disgusting, no wonder they've both got all those rolls 😂. Not a vegetable in site. Don't mean to fat shame but don't pretend you're a fitness freak and eat that shit.

I also remember when they went to Spain last year and they tried to go to Elliott Wrights restaurant and they wouldn't let them in. She did a big rant tagging them on her insta, I bet if they saw that they thought thank fuck we didn't let that trash in. 😂

Oh and Steve really does think he's something special, not only is he ugly as fuck he's an absolute sexist twat too.

• Haha
  • Heart

EnolaGay

She has no priorities at all... i notice her and dumbo's bedroom is all nice and cosy for them to be all lovey dovey , yet been too BUSY for the last 4 months to sort the childrens bedrooms....well when you have to check your instagram and youtube comments every 30 seconds incase somebody says something TRUE about her then yes i suppose that is too busy...in all honesty too LAZY...that goes for both of them. When you have children they come 1st in everything...no excuses or anything your children come first. The sooner they learn that the better. Its appalling she bleats on about being a fantastic mother yet makes excuses for her laziness. And before im a TROLL im not saying she's a bad mother but needs to get her priorities right. Time to go primark etc yet no time for her childrens rooms...and her "followers" dont see this ???

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Pretty embarrassing since she’s completely missed the point and no-one here has said any of those things 🤔