Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sticky One

VIP Member
I’m not doing to lie we do love a pizza in my house but we buy the extra special ones or M&S ones 🤤 but 1 frozen pizza between them???? 2 sausages Steve has turned into 1 slice Steve 🍕

We already know how shit her food shop is but every week I’m still SHOCKED! 😂 I can’t believe how much shit she buys and that apparently it lasts all week, that amount of fruit with my 2 kids would last a day 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Yorkshiregirl2019

We don’t need to know her in any more detail to know that she has her kids sleeping in a room without curtains or proper bedding. That she contradicts herself constantly and has the vocabulary of a twelve year old.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

reader87123

VIP Member
She's a fine one to talk about slider sandals looking tackeh. Sweetheart, your whole style is tackeh, so I don't think a pair of OTT fluffy blingy sliders would be out of place in your wardrobe. Treat yourself. 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 15

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Just watched this mornings insta. I follow Rebecca because I actually really liked her content, but since she moved to the dungeon it’s gone downhill.

And don’t they say, those who continuously announce how happy they are, aren’t really?

And she does care, which is why she keeps mentioning it.
If you have to aggressively say “I don’t care, I don’t give a shit, DONT GIVE A SHIT” then you really do 🤣🤣🤣

If she would just take on board what is being said on this thread about her content and the kids etc then maybe there wouldn’t be any need for a thread??

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
You mention you're on tattle, you're just directing your tired, bored followers to the site.

What have I missed btw? Why is Steve 2SS?
Elleh only gives Steve 2 sausages for his dinner... just realised to new tattlers it might sound like we think he’s extra well endowed. We don’t think that. In fact I reckon he’s probably pretty small in that area, much like his mind.

• Haha

reader87123

VIP Member
I'm just SO jealous of Repetitive Rebecca and her boring life in the dungeon with Brexit Steve.
Of course you don't give a shit about us, you only address the hatehs every day. 😆

Hands up if you’re ‘assumed’ with yourself for being on Tattle🙋🏼‍♀️
Hahahahahahahahaahahaha 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
Don't get why in Ellehs mind, Steve can troll unsuspecting members of the public minding their own business as much as he likes on Twitter - people who dont put their lives on the internet FYI. Also innocent people in the supermarket car park are also fair game for 2ss bullying as recently as Ellehs latest weekly vlog! presumably either muslims or someone 2ss viewed as overweight given the "bacon alert" comment! yet the minute someone questions why her kids had a bin liner for curtains for months whilst she was buying £100's of pounds worth of shit so she could show off her fanny flaps for strangers on the internet... its the worst thing in the world and she sends in the minions 😂🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jambojambo

VIP Member
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Well kiss my left kidney rebs video on her grid haha about trolls 🤦‍♀️ It clearly does bother you or you wouldn't feel the need to of done that

• Haha

MrsI

Totally random but who remembers when Rebecca wanted to see the "hidden side" of Spain.... And then cried when she realised there wasn't a bar at the end of the road 😂😂😂😂😂
Yes! Didn’t they book a villa or whatever in a tiny town with nothing there and then decided they couldn’t stay there because there wasn’t a shop or anything!?
And now she lives in a dungeon in the middle of nowhere 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
"on a serious note someone who is getting trolled online or bullied that might not be as strong as myself about it all could really be affected by this and even make them want to take their own life"

Elleh, if someone wants to take their own life because we point out you must buy more than you show in your weekly food shop haul or tell you a capri sun is too many ml to take through security at an airport then the problem was always with them/you to begin with :rolleyes:

• Haha

yellowmellow

VIP Member
I feel so sorry for woody. You can’t see any sparkle in his eyes at all. He’s only about 12 weeks older than my son and he seems miserable. If I saw my son like that I’d be heart broken
My son is about 12 weeks older than Woodeh and Woodeh is like a shadow compared to him. I know all children are different and some are much quieter but I’ve never seen Woodeh express any joy. He looks lost constantly. The best thing reb could do is go on holiday and leave her phone/camera at home. Give the boys some attention and enjoy herself and let the kids enjoy themselves without the pressure of having cameras shoved in their faces constantly.

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
She definitely doesn’t like going places herself. If my husband was home on a weekday and I could go to primark for an hour alone I’d have the keys in the car quicker than he could say bye!

I think she really tries to romanticise her life in the dales to her followers, tries to make it look idillac walking around the hills watching the sun go down, but with each closed-eyes-smiling and arm behind her head selfie she poses claiming she’s living her best life, the less I believe her. She’s 25(?) doesn’t she even want to go a walk with Woody to a coffee shop, or be able to just nip out and visit a friend. But she can’t, cos she doesn’t have girl-friends, and she lives in the dales, because she loves the dales, that’s why she lives in the dales.
Also can we all chip together to buy her a recipe book? I can’t look at those meals any more 🤢

M.M2018

Regarding her hater post. I think she forgets, I'm not sure it goes for everyone else but I know I originally followed her (just before she was pregnant with Woody) for a reason, I actually really liked her, found her really interesting, loved her house etc we haven't all just followed her being annoyed from the beginning! She caused it selling her soul to influencer life.

And yes I agree, if you're so not bothered about something you don't mention it, the more you mention so not being bothered, the more you are.

francisjmeader

Steve talking about Rebecca enjoying a night time work out. Does she not realise she runs a FAMILY channel? I don’t want to know about your night time shenanigans whilst eating my breakfast
He’s a horny little fucker isn’t he🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
Why do you all continue to watch if shes not your cup of tea? You all know you don't have to don't you?
Personally I used to really enjoy watching her, and I’m hoping she goes back to the types of vlogging she once did. Not the cheap clothing hauls and same old dinner plates. She’s has the opportunity to vlog her life in the dales and make it something very unique. I would love to see gardening, renovations, unique ideas with the kids. She has the ability to do it and we’ve all mentioned some ideas here that we would love to see. Believe it or not we don’t want her to fail.

M

Member 4330

What the fuck are those god awful camel trousers and why the hell are they actually pulled up to her boobs?! The way she winks and says “I got these in a size 10 you know because I’ve lost some weight so I can size down now” yet she showed a size 12 bikini just before which was skimpy, far too small with bottoms that were being eaten by her arse and fadge.

• Haha