Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yorkshiregirl2019

The recent stories!!! Naming tattle and calling us proper losers who have an obsession with her!! *prepares for influx of new members.

If she really could not give a shit she would take a dignified silence. Happy happy life but oh so contradictory.

I am not her age. I am extremely happy and successful. She is a twat.

Reactions: 27

Yel

Chatty Member
Genuinley happeh
Next thread title Rebecca Lamb #4 Genuinley happeh

We're trying to have witty short titles rather than 2-3 sentences that shoehorn in a rhyme.

So many of the bad infuencers miss the point of this site, it isn't trolling or hate. Quoting things that no one has said just highlights how dishonest and sneaky they are. That's the whole point of this site.

You can't chose to make yourself a public figure to do lucrative ads then call any commentary trolling.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

yellowmellow

VIP Member
2 big bags of jacket potatoes, you can do loads of stuff, mashed potato, jacket potatoes, homemade chips, roast potatoes

Well fuck me Rebecca how do I ever thank you for advising me on different variations of cooking potatoes, I had no idea until you reeled them off

Sandwich filler for sandwiches... well you don’t say

WHY is she buying rusks and Ella’s kitchen 4 month + purées for Woodeh???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Llamabama

Chatty Member
Oh my god that last story😂😂😂😂😂 ‘I don’t care I don’t care I’m going on my holidays I don’t give a shit! Don’t give a SHIT’........ think you do love

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Queenie

VIP Member
Oh god, can you imagine them getting off the coach at their hotel & realising they’re innthenext room to you? Having to look at her wedgies/camel toe/tits while having your lunch, seeing that ugleh prick slaver over every young girl round the pool & hearing her say “Alfeh, Woodeh, it’s realeh realeh sunneh todeh, are you happeh”? every five minutes 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Zbear11

2 big bags of jacket potatoes, you can do loads of stuff, mashed potato, jacket potatoes, homemade chips, roast potatoes

Well fuck me Rebecca how do I ever thank you for advising me on different variations of cooking potatoes, I had no idea until you reeled them off

Sandwich filler for sandwiches... well you don’t say

WHY is she buying rusks and Ella’s kitchen 4 month + purées for Woodeh???
This! Potatooooh potatoooooh potatooooh and then buys potato cakes??

Mind boggled about buying purée for woody. My 16m old would spit purée out now. Same for rusks etc, what on earth?

Agree about the wipes. BUY THEM IN BULK. It’s like £6/7 and lasts MONTHS

I can’t see any meals for that lot of utter tripe. Steve’s been demoted to chicken filler now instead of chicken because Steve doesn’t go to work so Steve has shit chicken now

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Mable93

She’s so passive aggressive! I think you do give a shit hun clearly 😂 why are we all losers for having an opinion. I am the same age as you actually happily married ( something you will probs never be if you stay with 2SS) with 3 beautiful children. Living in a gorgeous bright open house it’s just lovely ... qualified in a real life job but currently lucky enough to be able to stay at home with my children who never stop we’re always upto something because I have the time! Anyway you go back to ignoring them lovely boys and prat about with that sexist fattist fella of yours in your dingy cave away from the real world! Have a lovely day being happeh Hun

• Heart

Clarity456

VIP Member
She's definetely got histronic personality disorder......

Reb reb darling its more than clear you read here now please read the following very very carefully....If you choose, as you do, to have a "career" with youtube/blogging something vital for you to understand is that blogging is a form of MEDIA just like TV, just like magazines, just like Radio.

If someone watches a TV show - lets say casualty - and they feel the acting or the storylines etc are poor, as the viewers are paying the actors wages in a roundabout way through their TV license, it would be perfectly understandable for someone who's watched this TV show to voice their dissatisfaction. As you have chose to have a career in the media and public eye you NEED to accept that not everyone will love everything you do all the time and that if someones reaction to your content isn't unadulterated hero worship or they offer constructive feedback or ask a question (eg. cant take Capri suns on a plane) this IS NOT trolling and for you to call it that is an insult to people who are actually bullied.

If you have read these threads properly most people on here have actually complimented you on your hair, your looks, your old house etc. but are frustrated by the way you switch from one thing to another at the drop of a hat....

Going dairy free/promotes Cadburys
Going Vegan/ Muscle food
Is ripped to the gods one week/ Celebrating your rolls the next.

It would be the same principle if MTV started showing songs of praise in between Ex on the beach and Geordie Shore!

If you can understand this you'll be much happieh! :)

• Haha
  • Heart

virgofalls

VIP Member
The most annoying thing she does is over explain everything. I don’t need a monologue on why you’re taking a fucking lip balm.

Paraphrasing:

“Shampoo and conditioner, so I can wash my hair when it gets dirty on holiday. I thought I’d just pop this one into my bag for hair washes and for those times my hair is a bit dirty. If my hair needs a good clean on holiday I can just reach for this shampoo and conditioner on holiday”

“I’m packing a razor because I need to keep my legs really smooth so I’m taking a razor with me”

No shit. Is that what they’re for?

• Haha

Queenie

VIP Member
Reb love, you care. Boy, do you care! 😂
And no doubt that low-life sperm donor dick of a boyfriend you have will do the dirty on you the way he did it to the bint before you.
So pop down off your high horse, no-one with any sense is jealous of you. In fact, you’re living my worst nightmare. And put your flaps away, it’s gruesome, chavvy, trashy & DESPERATE. 🤮 I’m actually embarrassed for you. 😂

• Haha

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Holy Good fuck!!!! And you wonder why people turn to suicide or self harm!? What makes it OK for people to sit and judge someone they know nothing about, apart from what they choose to show on Instagram or YouTube?? I get it, everyone has an opinion blah blah fucking blah... But yous clearly follow the girl just to rip her and her family apart!!! She's not doing any harm so just let her do what she's doing and STFU & sit down!
She is doing harm though. She’s promoting an unhealthy diet and terrible exercise routines to young impressionable mothers. If you can’t see this then please remove yourself from this thread and reinsert your head in her arse. Thanks.

• Heart
  • Haha

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
I came here originally because an influencer mentioned it so it’ll be interesting to see if there’s someone people joining today.
Welcome if you do!
We’re all just here fighting for the boys to get a decent room, eagerly awaiting food shop Monday and hoping that 2 sausage Steve might stop being a sexist dinosaur.

• Haha
  • Heart

Zbear11

I’ve just messaged her saying my friend has this and got it from eBay and it’s crap quality and she blocked me 😂
This is what pisses me off with her, and all other influencers like this.

you sell to us poor normal folk of Instagram. You rely on US to like your stuff, watch your content and by the sounds of it, support ridiculous business ideas they choose to do.

So when a follower, one of the many people who all together add to up to a fraction of the non bought followers - asks a question... how can you block them?? What happens when someone buys it off helloshituk and says the same thing? You can’t block your customers you absolute twat!

I honestly despair! Yeah, might not be the feedback you wanted Rebecca but you could have atleast tried to be somewhat business savvy and gone ‘oh, thank you, we’ll bear that in mind’ or something similar instead of being a massive pussy and ignoring any kind of non flap licking comment

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Elleh, as we know you are reading here, here are some suggestions to keep Woodeh occupied, you pair of lazy arse buggers. Two adults at home all day, you should be ashamed of yourselves. Seriously, try parenting your kids.

Play Doh. You can even make your own.
Bubbles outside. Again make your own.
Paintbrush and water..let him ‘paint’ outside.
Old magazines, kid friendly scissors and glue.
Chalks. Everyone has chalks, right?
Cut up all those egg cartons, paint them green, pipe cleaners for antenna, googly eyes = caterpillars.
Wooden blocks. Cheap on amazon.
Puzzles.
Hand painting and prints.
Collect leaves and stick on paper.
Make pizza.

There ya go. You’re welcome.

• Heart

Cookiesncream

To the newbies coming on saying people on this thread must have no life, and “why watch if you don’t like her?”
For me personally, there are plenty of Youtubers and influencers I don’t like, and it doesn’t bother me. What does bother me is when these influencers exploit their viewers (particularly when they are young, impressionable mothers). The heavily photoshopped picture of her lean, toned abs was totally wrong and potentially damaging - she was essentially lying to all her viewers. Coupled with her atrocious meal plans and fitness advice that she started dishing out with zero knowledge on the subject - again extremely damaging. The appalling diet she feeds her family - again making it seem ok to constantly be giving your children overly processed crap food void of any nutrition or vegetables.
Her willingness to spend money left right and centre on herself but not buy poor Woody an actual pillow, bedding and curtains, just goes to show what kind of person she is and where her priorities are.
I’m not picking apart her every move for my own pleasure and entertainment. I just think that people who are in positions of influence need to be held accountable for the potential power they have over others, especially when in this case her audience is largely composed of mothers.

• Heart

Wizzywoo

Chatty Member
Your post Rebecca about not buying new clothes would be ok if you hadn't just shown us your new boohoo clothes and been out to primark last week and brought more stuff!

• Haha
  • Heart

M.M2018

Me too, I thought she was lovely when I started following her just after she'd had Woody. I loved her house and the area she lived, I thought she was just a young mum doing her best. I was puzzled when the bikini shots started when they were last on holiday and I thought they seemed very staged with too much on display. But I'm twice her age so I thought maybe I was just being old fashioned. It was when they moved that get true colours emerged and I realised that she's just in it for the money. Their diet is appallingly bad, there is no excuse for a lack of veg, it's so cheap. I'm concerned that the boys room looks really cold with insufficient bedding. But more than that is that she flip flops and will just say anything to fit in with mums net cronies. Why can't she admit that she's struggling with healthy eating? If she did that, and then started vlogging her journey of trying to have a healthier lifestyle for the whole family I'd have a lot more time for her. I don't hate her, I'm just annoyed that she's not genuine. I really dislike Steve, he's a smart arse who thinks he's hillarious and god's gift. Yuk.

The first thing I would do if I lived in her house in the middle of no where is become as self sufficient as possible. I'd overhaul all my YouTube channel with proper life in the dales. Growing your own veggies or at least supporting local farming businesses, farm shops etc. Finding things to do with the kids in the countryside for free (there's so many printables on the internet for young kids like hers..bugs/birds/animal checklists to spot etc). Vlogging a "day in the life" and like I mentioned before, film yourself checking out cute little countryside business/support them like you expect everyone to support you! film proper work outs that you can do making use of your surroundings in the countryside. There's just so much she could do. And I really think it would sell! Dales life mixed with eBay hauls, bikini shots and constant crap Tesco shopping just doesn't work. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea living there but would really be my dream and it's so wasted on her!

Reactions: 22

francisjmeader

Why is she making rewearing clothes a thing? I thought people do that anyway

I’m currently wearing my old maternity leggings and I’m not even pregnant. That’s just norm 🤷‍♀️😂😂😂 kids first, always

• Haha
Reactions: 22