Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scullybob

VIP Member
She definitely doesn’t like going places herself. If my husband was home on a weekday and I could go to primark for an hour alone I’d have the keys in the car quicker than he could say bye!

I think she really tries to romanticise her life in the dales to her followers, tries to make it look idillac walking around the hills watching the sun go down, but with each closed-eyes-smiling and arm behind her head selfie she poses claiming she’s living her best life, the less I believe her. She’s 25(?) doesn’t she even want to go a walk with Woody to a coffee shop, or be able to just nip out and visit a friend. But she can’t, cos she doesn’t have girl-friends, and she lives in the dales, because she loves the dales, that’s why she lives in the dales.
Also can we all chip together to buy her a recipe book? I can’t look at those meals any more 🤢
Don't forget the pet wild bunnies and lambs. It reminds me of the Disney Snow White film where she flings open the cottage door and all the little animals run in to help tidy up. I can't see Snow White with her boobs and bum out though 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Justanothermum27

Slapping the same part of her body where 24 hours previous was in the hospital as it hurt so much?!? I don’t understand surely a workout can wait ?

• Haha

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
Also who are these people that rely on a social media influencer to make them feel better about their bodies and give them confidence. They absolutely need to get offline. Walking around looking at people for real and unfiltered should help (y)
Sorry she’s really boiling my blood this week 🙈

Mable93

Crying because she burnt her leg fair enough does hurt, but just think happy An you will be happy whatever your situation is! Don’t cry hun just be happy 🤗😂

• Haha

Sticky One

VIP Member
Let’s not forget she was daireh free for ages too absolute MELT
I was just going to say she’s conveniently gone back to not being ‘daireh free’ in time for a diary product ad 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Also have to say I have NEVER seen Rebecca buy the laughing cow in her weekly shop or her boys eating it 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
M

Member 4330

I came to laugh at Steve’s stories but you all beat me to it. The bit about all the MILFs following him... how old is he?! Sooooo embarassing! He’ll say he was joking but he clearly has no respect for her. If my hubs said that to me I’d tell him to piss off and go find a ‘MILF’. Later mate!!

Also the story of her cleaning the window... she looks huge. Her thighs! As we’ve all pointed out she’s such a bullshitter with the healthy eating nonsense. Why not just admit she’s bigger than she says and eats shit? It’s the lies that I don’t get.

fmmac

I'd now rather spend 10 mins of my day scrolling here than "engaging" with Instagram.

Tell me Rebecca, are your followers, who take time out to comment/like/watch your posts and vids sad, lonely, pathetic, need a life too? Should they not be spending time with families or bettering themselves (or whatever other rubbish you spout about "trolls") instead of engaging with the drivel you post?

Why is your content any better than anything posted here? Get over yourself.

virgofalls

VIP Member
Whats with the bizarre catalogue-esque photo shoot in a field?
No idea but I’m creased at the idea of her running back and forward to the dungeon to change into all the different skimpy outfits. The backdrop of the Dales doesn’t work with her look 🤣

• Haha

Grayson

VIP Member
That fucking pointed toe 😂😂😂 it should have its own Instagram account because its the first thing I see in every picture she post 🦵🦶

• Haha

M.M2018

I despise anyone that resells AliExpress stuff for a massive profit. I'm all for supporting small businesses but not when they try rip their customers off!

I've never once seen anything she wears and thought I'm going to buy that.

She dresses like a 17 year old with no style that's been out spending all their birthday money, just buying anything and everything for the sake of spending the money

• Haha

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
Well that belly looks completely different to the ‘absolutely not photoshopped’ one a couple of weeks ago :unsure:
I actually thought she seemed in alright shape considering her diet but I look better than that and I have a 6 month old. I guess a good diet and running after 2 under 3 is better than 20 minutes of poorly attempted HIIT and a poor diet.
Every post on her grid contradicts the one previous. Fruit loop.

Zbear11

Another rolls photo 🤦🏻‍♀️ Preparing for the actual reality of her in a bikini on holiday and the far cry from the gymshark photo 😂

Reactions: 13

lexiloo

VIP Member
Steve so reminds me of a ventriloquists dummy when he speaks.......gottle of geer, gottle of geer

• Haha
  • Heart
M

Member 4330

“Hey hubs will you just stand there and film me running up this hill like an absolute twat for instagram?” “No you dick” is how that would go down in my house. Cringing hell!

• Haha
Honestly, the way she goes on about herself and making her followers feel beautiful, you'd think she's Miss Universe 🙄
She's average in all aspects, except for having a below average husband and a very low IQ 🤣

• Haha

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Hi guys Happehh Wednesdehhhh! Am just walking to open the gate because I live in the countryside now, not that I eveh mention it, there's loooooads of babeh bunnehs and lambs everywhere, babeh lambs, babeh lambs, babeh lambs EVERYWHERE...

We get it Rebecca! You live in the countryside, there's sheep and lambs and you have to open and close the gates. It's not remotely interesting to anyone but you. I work out in the country, I can see sheep and lambs from my office window and my god if I harped on about it like she does, I'd have no friends...... Oh yeah, she actually doesn't seem to have any friends does she!

• Haha
M

Member 4330

Nothing I hate more than men who are obsessed with sex and use women as some sort of object to look after the house / spread their legs. He's fucking butt ugly too... look how jealous he got when asked about male attention. LOL

See they also mentioned their SHAM of a business page. Can't wait for that to go down the toilet as soon as it starts.

• Sick

Llamabama

Chatty Member
If she sings ‘we’re going on hoiiiiday’ ONE MORE TIME im literally gonna kick a bitch.

And as for 2SS what an absolute fucking bellend. He literally makes my language appalling because I can’t stand him that much.

• Haha

EnolaGay

New to posting but not to viewing...been really really busy working too busy to post cos been really really busy working really really hard.. my idea of what they gonna do....t-shirts with slogans.
EAT
SLEEP
BABY LAMB
REPEAT
REPEAT
REPEAT

• Haha
And there's another revolting looking meal 🤮🤮🤮 Presentation is everything with food.
I agree. All of her food is SO bland looking. Bit like her really. If she was a food she would be blamanche. Vanilla of course.
Steve would be turkey twizzlers.
Forgive me..It’s the wine talking over here! 🍷🍷

• Haha