Rebecca Lamb #3 Blue milk, sorin and chicken for Steve, Steve likes chicken, would you believe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also how fugly is that light above their bed 😂 I’d have ripped that straight out

Reactions: 7
“So grateful to Steve for doing the school run”

Like he’s doing her a favour. 🙄

If my husband didn’t have a job anymore and I had work to do. It would just be a given that he’d take over the childcare and allow me to get on with it.

Reactions: 16
Works for 30 whole minutes.

‘I’ve done that. I’ve just done that. I feel so happy, that I’ve done that. I’ve got so much done’

Imagine if she worked for 8 hours, she’d be ordering herself a medal from eBay😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ooooooh so this vlog is apparently funneh too, just like the last one where I couldn’t stop laughing 😏🤦🏼‍♀️

‘Me and Steve just seem to bounce off each other’ she honestly think they are a comedy duo doesn’t she? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Regarding her hater post. I think she forgets, I'm not sure it goes for everyone else but I know I originally followed her (just before she was pregnant with Woody) for a reason, I actually really liked her, found her really interesting, loved her house etc we haven't all just followed her being annoyed from the beginning! She caused it selling her soul to influencer life.

And yes I agree, if you're so not bothered about something you don't mention it, the more you mention so not being bothered, the more you are.
Me too, I thought she was lovely when I started following her just after she'd had Woody. I loved her house and the area she lived, I thought she was just a young mum doing her best. I was puzzled when the bikini shots started when they were last on holiday and I thought they seemed very staged with too much on display. But I'm twice her age so I thought maybe I was just being old fashioned. It was when they moved that get true colours emerged and I realised that she's just in it for the money. Their diet is appallingly bad, there is no excuse for a lack of veg, it's so cheap. I'm concerned that the boys room looks really cold with insufficient bedding. But more than that is that she flip flops and will just say anything to fit in with mums net cronies. Why can't she admit that she's struggling with healthy eating? If she did that, and then started vlogging her journey of trying to have a healthier lifestyle for the whole family I'd have a lot more time for her. I don't dislike her, I'm just annoyed that she's not genuine. I really dislike Steve, he's a smart arse who thinks he's hillarious and god's gift. Yuk.

Reactions: 21
Did she just go to the nurse to get a plaster? Way to waste NHS money love 👍🏼

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Me too, I thought she was lovely when I started following her just after she'd had Woody. I loved her house and the area she lived, I thought she was just a young mum doing her best. I was puzzled when the bikini shots started when they were last on holiday and I thought they seemed very staged with too much on display. But I'm twice her age so I thought maybe I was just being old fashioned. It was when they moved that get true colours emerged and I realised that she's just in it for the money. Their diet is appallingly bad, there is no excuse for a lack of veg, it's so cheap. I'm concerned that the boys room looks really cold with insufficient bedding. But more than that is that she flip flops and will just say anything to fit in with mums net cronies. Why can't she admit that she's struggling with healthy eating? If she did that, and then started vlogging her journey of trying to have a healthier lifestyle for the whole family I'd have a lot more time for her. I don't dislike her, I'm just annoyed that she's not genuine. I really dislike Steve, he's a smart arse who thinks he's hillarious and god's gift. Yuk.

The first thing I would do if I lived in her house in the middle of no where is become as self sufficient as possible. I'd overhaul all my YouTube channel with proper life in the dales. Growing your own veggies or at least supporting local farming businesses, farm shops etc. Finding things to do with the kids in the countryside for free (there's so many printables on the internet for young kids like hers..bugs/birds/animal checklists to spot etc). Vlogging a "day in the life" and like I mentioned before, film yourself checking out cute little countryside business/support them like you expect everyone to support you! film proper work outs that you can do making use of your surroundings in the countryside. There's just so much she could do. And I really think it would sell! Dales life mixed with eBay hauls, bikini shots and constant crap Tesco shopping just doesn't work. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea living there but would really be my dream and it's so wasted on her!

Reactions: 22
The first thing I would do if I lived in her house in the middle of no where is become as self sufficient as possible. Growing your own veggies or at least supporting local farming businesses, farm shop; a "day in the life" and like I mentioned before, film yourself checking out cute little countryside business/support them like you expect everyone to support you! film proper work outs that you can do making use of your surroundings in the countryside. There's just so much she could do. And I really think it would sell! Dales life mixed with eBay hauls, bikini shots and constant crap Tesco shopping just doesn't work. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea living there but would really be my dream and it's so wasted on her!
I fully agree with this, I live in the countryside (moved out from the city) we have some land and I have grown vegetables and planted fruit trees, I love it. I have a green house and am currently growing my hanging baskets.
We have books with walking routes that suggest routes and often walk to a pub.

All of this is real life in the countryside, which she could blog rather than Tesco hauls!

Last edited:
The first thing I would do if I lived in her house in the middle of no where is become as self sufficient as possible. I'd overhaul all my YouTube channel with proper life in the dales. Growing your own veggies or at least supporting local farming businesses, farm shops etc. Finding things to do with the kids in the countryside for free (there's so many printables on the internet for young kids like hers..bugs/birds/animal checklists to spot etc). Vlogging a "day in the life" and like I mentioned before, film yourself checking out cute little countryside business/support them like you expect everyone to support you! film proper work outs that you can do making use of your surroundings in the countryside. There's just so much she could do. And I really think it would sell! Dales life mixed with eBay hauls, bikini shots and constant crap Tesco shopping just doesn't work. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea living there but would really be my dream and it's so wasted on her!
Yes to all of this 👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 2
Love this idea! My 3 year old loves planting seeding and plants in the garden and spent last summer picking the strawberries and peas and eating them because she had grown them. Imagine what Rebecca could do with the boys and encourage them to then eat the veg they grew. I have a tiny garden and grow everything in tubs, I would love a big garden like her. I’d be really interested in watching her if she went down the ‘life in the dales’ route!

Reactions: 5
I fully agree with this, I live in the countryside (moved out from the city) we have some land and I have grown vegetables and planted fruit trees, I love it. I have a green house and am currently growing my hanging baskets.
We have books with walking books that suggest routes and often walk to a pub.

All of this is real life in the countryside, which she could blog rather than Tesco hauls!

Sounds like an actual dream! Yeah I think I'd actually watch her vlogs if they were about that. They would be quite interesting. There's comedy potential there aswell I think 25 year old seeing to this seasons crop, you could make quite amusing. Hungover and having to go harvest your carrots, make it age appropriate but still show what dales life is all about. Wearing tacky dresses in your garden with the beautiful dales backdrop is just so weird.

We have books with walking books that suggest routes and often walk to a pub.

Sounds like an actual dream! Yeah I think I'd actually watch her vlogs if they were about that. They would be quite interesting. There's comedy potential there aswell I think 25 year old seeing to this seasons crop, you could make quite amusing. Hungover and having to go harvest your carrots, make it age appropriate but still show what dales life is all about. Wearing tacky dresses in your garden with the beautiful dales backdrop is just so weird.

Love this idea! My 3 year old loves planting seeding and plants in the garden and spent last summer picking the strawberries and peas and eating them because she had grown them. Imagine what Rebecca could do with the boys and encourage them to then eat the veg they grew. I have a tiny garden and grow everything in tubs, I would love a big garden like her. I’d be really interested in watching her if she went down the ‘life in the dales’ route!
I live in the city and have a small garden and like you I've planted things with my two year old in pots and tubs. She gets so into it and you're teaching your kids valuable lessons. Ive never seen her do anything like that with the kids. Such a shame. I hate city life and would love my child to grow up with nature on her door stop, we would be outside making the most of it 24/7!

I'd be really interested too, would be a decent watch I think!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She needs to slice those sausages lengthways - choking risk for children, same as the size/shape of grapes, hot dogs etc - gives me the fear😩

The blister probably popped when she was doing her leg slap exercises the other night :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Oh she’s making banana cake again. Making sure to show the black bananas we talked about yesterday. Clearly reading here.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.