Rebecca Lamb #3 Blue milk, sorin and chicken for Steve, Steve likes chicken, would you believe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That vlog was beyond boring, I didn’t even crack a smile once. I would be more interested if she done a day in the life and they were doing family things, showing kid activities at home but not her looking at sheep or 2 mins of driving past a field its bleeping boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Personally I find that people who bang on about how much ‘banter’ they have, usually have absolutely duck all of it 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
when elleh and 2ss say 'going on hoiyday' is it a joke about alfies speech impediment or are they being racist?
I think they think it sounds cute. And I genuinely think she thinks woodeh understands her when she talks like that. But he just looks at her like she’s a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just flicked through her day in the life...

Firstly I think she had her braces on in one small section. So considering you’re supposed to wear them 22 hours a day she’s quite clearly not doing. What a twunt.

Secondly she barely interacted with poor Woody. No playing with any toys, no games with him, no learning, no activities, no attention! I feel so sorry for him. He’s never said any words? He makes animal noises and grunts. He never whinges or does anything but stare into space 😞

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Just flicked through her day in the life...

Firstly I think she had her braces on in one small section. So considering you’re supposed to wear them 22 hours a day she’s quite clearly not doing. What a twunt.

Secondly she barely interacted with poor Woody. No playing with any toys, no games with him, no learning, no activities, no attention! I feel so sorry for him. He’s never said any words? He makes animal noises and grunts. He never whinges or does anything but stare into space 😞
Don’t get me going on them braces! 😂 I’m seriously gonna start noting down when she’s not got them in and email it to her dentist and tell him he’s wasting his time and money!

In her vlog tonight she said ‘he wanders off outside’ I’m not surprised he’s probably bored senseless! :(

Reactions: 5
Ugh can hear her eating at the beginning of the vlog 🤢

I thought that about poor Woody too, he has to take himself outside because he's so bored.

Reactions: 2
Feel so sorry for the kids. I know there are a lot of kids that are a lot worse off but I just feel sorry for them. They have no life. I wonder what they will even do on holiday? Kids club? Wandering round aimlessly while she has a photo shoot on the beach!

Ugh can hear her eating at the beginning of the vlog 🤢

I thought that about poor Woody too, he has to take himself outside because he's so bored.
I feel so sorry for woody. You can’t see any sparkle in his eyes at all. He’s only about 12 weeks older than my son and he seems miserable. If I saw my son like that I’d be heart broken

I feel so sorry for woody. You can’t see any sparkle in his eyes at all. He’s only about 12 weeks older than my son and he seems miserable. If I saw my son like that I’d be heart broken
My son is about 12 weeks older than Woodeh and Woodeh is like a shadow compared to him. I know all children are different and some are much quieter but I’ve never seen Woodeh express any joy. He looks lost constantly. The best thing reb could do is go on holiday and leave her phone/camera at home. Give the boys some attention and enjoy herself and let the kids enjoy themselves without the pressure of having cameras shoved in their faces constantly.

Reactions: 15
My son is about 12 weeks older than Woodeh and Woodeh is like a shadow compared to him. I know all children are different and some are much quieter but I’ve never seen Woodeh express any joy. He looks lost constantly. The best thing reb could do is go on holiday and leave her phone/camera at home. Give the boys some attention and enjoy herself and let the kids enjoy themselves without the pressure of having cameras shoved in their faces constantly.
It’s not even joy, you never see him get stroppy or winge.. he’s actually just quite emotionless. She definitely needs to just put the phone and camera away on holiday!

Reactions: 8
In their new video, before Steve gets out the car to do the food shop, what the hell does he say? Bacon Alert? When Rebecca said ‘don’t, I’m gonna punch you in your face’? As he pans the camera round. It’s about 8:20

He clearly spots someone and says that??

I can only think he’s a racist little prick or fat shaming....

Surely she wouldn’t leave that in after this whole Meldrum drama. Surely my ears are just hearing things? Am I mad?
Bacon is a term often used for paedophiles too 😳

• Wow
It’s not even joy, you never see him get stroppy or winge.. he’s actually just quite emotionless. She definitely needs to just put the phone and camera away on holiday!
He needs a lot of attention and nurturing. I get the vibe she feels alfieh is easier and woodeh is at the in between stage where she’s not really bothered.

I want to give him a big cuddle and a few layers of clothing (and probably a bloody nutritious meal or 5)

Reactions: 10
Love this idea! My 3 year old loves planting seeding and plants in the garden and spent last summer picking the strawberries and peas and eating them because she had grown them. Imagine what Rebecca could do with the boys and encourage them to then eat the veg they grew. I have a tiny garden and grow everything in tubs, I would love a big garden like her. I’d be really interested in watching her if she went down the ‘life in the dales’ route!
Why the hell doesn’t she get some chickens? It would make good content, showing the boys help Steve (doing manly work of course!) building a coop..buying some chicks and raising them...Collecting eggs to make banana bread and so on. Even I’d find that somewhat interesting!

Reactions: 9
I also didn’t like the way she said to Alfie about his book folder and then about his jumper later on, like he understands 🤦🏼‍♀️ He is 5 (I think) and she was telling him off because she can’t help but shove a camera in his face and she is exposing him everyday herself anyway 🙄🙄

I also didn’t like the way she said to Alfie about his book folder and then about his jumper later on, like he understands 🤦🏼‍♀️ He is 5 (I think) and she was telling him off because she can’t help but shove a camera in his face and she is exposing him everyday herself anyway 🙄🙄
I thought the same with the book bag. I understand the importance of teaching your child the dangers of exposing personal details online, but it felt a bit like reprimanding Alfie for wanting to show his key ring or whatever was on his book bag.
My 6 year old has wanted to turn her cardigan inside out when out shopping whilst in school uniform. They do focus a lot on online safety at her school and are brilliant with regular updates/workshops on how to talk to different ages about online issues. I can’t imagine how these young children of vloggers feel. If all you have known is a camera there, saying hello to random people and then it’s heartbreaking when you see the Meldrums ignore their daughter saying she does not want to be filmed. Glad more is being said online about this instakids existence.

I think the same about woody,I look at his little face and there’s nothing there.He seems sad all the time and without sounding harsh..scruffy.
When she’d finished the 30 minutes of hard work editing and uploading the vlog she felt so guilty about doing,why didn’t she get out and do something with him? Steve’s at home he can do the cleaning and dinner prep surely? That’s a team
They never have days out as a family do they?
When my kids were their ages I loved every Wednesday and Sunday off with them ( I have a proper full time job 🙈🤣)
On Wednesdays we would have an adventure like the zoo,museums,activity and soft play areas, if I was skint a week or two it’d be the park or swimming.
On Sunday’s every other month we’d do something a little more extravagant like a theme park or a safari etc.Drayton manor isn’t far from them and Thomas land is amazing! Even a day at the beach with a picnic.Just quality time out and about exploring the world.
I just find her lifestyle lazy and so over focused on creating content that the bigger picture is lost.Focus on your actual life and just go with it.Get them boys some real life experience because playing in the garden staring at bunnehs and sheep day in day out won’t do them any favours in the long run 🙌🏽 I would never want anyone to feel upset and hurt and I don’t like mentioning the kids but I do feel in the case they need so much more stimulation.Sod the hauls and vlog the kids days out,like someone said further up proper dale life etc.Hauls are for all the young single you tubers with a young audience.You don’t need a newborn for decent content Elleh...two lovely lads there who need some veg and a trip to a zoo pal

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I think the same about woody,I look at his little face and there’s nothing there.He seems sad all the time and without sounding harsh..scruffy.
When she’d finished the 30 minutes of hard work editing and uploading the vlog she felt so guilty about doing,why didn’t she get out and do something with him? Steve’s at home he can do the cleaning and dinner prep surely? That’s a team
They never have days out as a family do they?
When my kids were their ages I loved every Wednesday and Sunday off with them ( I have a proper full time job 🙈🤣)
On Wednesdays we would have an adventure like the zoo,museums,activity and soft play areas, if I was skint a week or two it’d be the park or swimming.
On Sunday’s every other month we’d do something a little more extravagant like a theme park or a safari etc.Drayton manor isn’t far from them and Thomas land is amazing! Even a day at the beach with a picnic.Just quality time out and about exploring the world.
I just find her lifestyle lazy and so over focused on creating content that the bigger picture is lost.Focus on your actual life and just go with it.Get them boys some real life experience because playing in the garden staring at bunnehs and sheep day in day out won’t do them any favours in the long run 🙌🏽 I would never want anyone to feel upset and hurt and I don’t like mentioning the kids but I do feel in the case they need so much more stimulation.Sod the hauls and vlog the kids days out,like someone said further up proper dale life etc.Hauls are for all the young single you tubers with a young audience.You don’t need a newborn for decent content Elleh...two lovely lads there who need some veg and a trip to a zoo pal
Completely agree! Most of the time he looks scruffy and unkept! All because she’s flaunting her flaps up close to the camera whilst showing off another £100 eBay haul.

She’s basically focusing on ‘content’ so much that she’s letting her boys slip behind and when you think about it that’s bloody sad. Those poor boys. And like you said.... it doesn’t have to cost money to do things with them so she can’t even use that excuse. I literally want to shake her and say you’ve been blessed with 2 little boys and you’re taking them for granted!!! And as for 2 sausage Steve he can duck right off and suck on my sausage

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just watched the latest Ebay video, wow! She is so full of herself!!

Reactions: 2
Drayton manor is about 3 hours from them so not that close but flamingo land can’t be too far away! Or what about trips to the seaside? Take the kids to a beach in this country when it’s sunneh don’t wait for tenerife!

Reactions: 1
I wonder if the boys will want to be on her channel when they have a choice about it? Can’t imagine it’s nice for Alfie when he’s older, kids mocking him like ‘saw your mums flaps last night!!’. I just couldn’t imagine being in her position at all, I get it can have it’s benefits but I’d definitely be giving her an odd stare in the playground.

And agreed, woody is quite emotionless.

(Cue 17 pictures of woody smiling and laughing)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.