Rebecca Lamb #3 Blue milk, sorin and chicken for Steve, Steve likes chicken, would you believe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve literally just read through all of this thread and laughed uncontrollably - everything is spot on! The blue milk and the sorin 😂 and the chicken for Steve (who I think is an absolute doosh) just so funny. I watched the gym wear gear vid aswell and I literally could have thrown my phone against a wall - she clearly saw that camel toe in the camera so pulled the shorts down... but the second she did that she pulled them up again which resulted in what? ANOTHER CAMEL TOE 🐫

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Struggling to see what’s ‘perfecto’ in this picture😂😂😂 I guess the boys are fussy with veg because daddy doesn’t eat veg?
You can see the bisto gravy granules floating about - can she not make homemade gravy or does she not have the time to make homemade gravy because homemade gravy takes time and she works

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her morning work out is laughable. Here’s me running up a hill. Just because it’s sped up doesn’t mean it’s any better Rebecca

Where were the boys when Steve was filing the hill sprints?!

Reactions: 4
She ran up the hill for some cardio... she does realise that pretty much her whole workout is cardio... high knees, mountain climbers, jumping squats, butt kicks, jumping lunges... ALL CARDIO 🤦🏼‍♀️ She needs some restful exercises in between each one...

• Haha
Ha ha ha i know total thought this morning what a total twit all she does is cardio! But if thats all the exercise she does no wonder she manages on her crappy small portion diet!

Reactions: 1
“Hey hubs will you just stand there and film me running up this hill like an absolute twit for instagram?” “No you dick” is how that would go down in my house. Cringing hell!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I cringe at least 30 times a day watching her stories. Just can’t stop watching though it’s just so laughable!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

To me Rebecca looks like she’s either had work done here or she just looks really gaunt 🤔🤔

Reactions: 2
Did anyone enjoy tonight’s video?
I just loved looking at 17 identical straw bags that were realleh realleh nice.

• Haha
I’m in a huff with her for cutting all those trees down. So much for her love of wildlife. Love that she painted the watering can then put artificial flowers in it though 😂

• Haha
God that video is so dull. I started watching and then had to skip through it as it was like watching paint dry. Why not have a wander round first and pick out a few things you’d like to mention or show and instead of just wandering aimlessly around talking rubbish?

Reactions: 3
Is it just me or a lot of the time does it look like she’s took the top brace out??

Reactions: 5
She's a fine one to talk about slider sandals looking tackeh. Sweetheart, your whole style is tackeh, so I don't think a pair of OTT fluffy blingy sliders would be out of place in your wardrobe. Treat yourself. 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is ALWAYS buying clothes for herself yet can’t even kit out the boys rooms! She must have the largest most trashy wardrobe of tit! That lime green zip up top.......awful!!

I am sure we will be treated to a primary haul in a couple of days time of some realeh realeh loveleh clothes and even a straw bag. Hilarious comment about the designer esk bag. It was awful. Cheap and tacky. Are they taking A out of school to go on holiday?!? Bad parenting in the extreme. The kid is clearly struggling with his speech. He needs to go to school so they can support him with pronunciation as he clearleh isn’t getting that at home!!

Also how many times did she say “for holideh”? It started to really grate on me.

Rebecca, you really don’t need to explain that a bikini would be really useful ... Sorry, I mean .. realleh realleh nice for holiday. We already know that’s where bikini’s are usually worn. We go on holiday too you know and we also pay for them ourselves. With the money we earn from our real jobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.